Udta Punjab - Kareena MOTION POSTER - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

They are leaving her reveal for last. And her look has been guarded very well. We had seen everyone else's pictures from the set except for hers.

I liked the description of the role..And she is doing something different after a while..She is a good actress so i have a feeling she'l do well..I just hope Karan and the rest shut up and stop overhyping it like it happened with Highway ðŸ˜†
Shit I can't wait for the trailer!
Kareena looks great. What an ensemble cast, looking forward to the trailer.
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I liked the description of the role..And she is doing something different after a while..She is a good actress so i have a feeling she'l do well..I just hope Karan and the rest shut up and stop overhyping it like it happened with Highway ðŸ˜†

I think part of the overhyping with Highway was that it was after SOTY which showed her doing nothing. So Highway shocked everyone when they saw that she could act. I'm sure this time the praise will be much more sober from everyone. Except KJo. He'll be jumping all over the place with pride. He can't help it.
Really looking forward to this one. Shahid's look is very intriguing amd Kareena looks pretty.
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think part of the overhyping with Highway was that it was after SOTY which showed her doing nothing. So Highway shocked everyone when they saw that she could act. I'm sure this time the praise will be much more sober from everyone. Except KJo. He'll be jumping all over the place with pride. He can't help it.

But the overhype annoyed me mainly because of how much Randeep was ignored in the process..I mean i still think Alia's best is 2 States and not Highway..Everytime i watch the film or even the video of Suha saha, i cant help but feel sorry for Randeep ðŸ˜†  Cos honestly, he was phenomenal in the film..Way better than Alia IMO but never really got his due..That was part of the reason all the over-praise annoyed me..So if hers is the best performance in UP and she actually overshadows everyone, i wouldn't even mind the over-praise ðŸ˜†
What is so special? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•  
Over reaction as always   ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±  
I have been waiting for this one. Looks really promising.

Any idea when the trailer is dropping??
Does Shahid is paired opposite her? He tweeted this link?
Originally posted by -Arsal-

I have been waiting for this one. Looks really promising.

Any idea when the trailer is dropping??

April 16th