Gangaa
Gangaa

Their is a big sea of meaning

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode I'm completely confused ,
What on the earth anurag Singh said the this track is just to unite saga, he is a liar, first he said that saga will never seperate but what happened, they seperated
Today the way pulkit present upcoming track ,I mean he said by giving example of Ganges river that gangaa(river+gangaa) needs something to resist her flowing continuously ,to handle her ,to control her overflowing profound compassion, 
So I think their is a big sea of meaning behind all these words ,,no positive thoughts now onwards
Thnku thnku thnku so much for ruining this beautiful serial...we are really very thankful to u..u giyzz are great, great logic n allClapClapAngryso thnku so much, I'll pray that this show will go off air as soon as possible AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi_as18

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Ur right behen im agree With u about anurag but disagree too plz dont pray i won t gangaa will go off air i still have hopes about saga and if makers does this they know thats no one will watch this show and if we watch this show to just for saga saga hapiness saga love saga jealousy saga ego and saga madness so if they want does another male lead and if the story Not about saga why they show us pre leap and yeh saab bahwaas Confused
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

Ur right behen im agree With u about anurag but disagree too plz dont pray i won t gangaa will go off air i still have hopes about saga and if makers does this they know thats no one will watch this show and if we watch this show to just for saga saga hapiness saga love saga jealousy saga ego and saga madness so if they want does another male lead and if the story Not about saga why they show us pre leap and yeh saab bahwaas Confused
yeah actually...
If they actually want saga separate then why the hell they stretched their relationship too long??_why did the show saga strong bond pre-leap??, why did the shoe marriage??why why why???
Start thinking logically makers...yeah we all know this show is about how woidow fights against all olg customs etc and not a lovestory but why on the earth the showed all these, why they always revolved the story around saga,,,why why why ???
I want answers of my all ques

Edited by Mifra_14 - 13 April 2016 at 2:02pm
jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

Originally posted by jacina19saga

yeah actually...
If they actually want saga separate then why the hell they stretched their relationship too long??_why did the show saga strong bond pre-leap??, why did the shoe marriage??why why why???
Start thinking logically makers...yeah we all know this show is about how woidow fights against all olg customs etc and not a lovestory but why on the earth the showed all these, why they always revolved the story around saga,,,why why why ???
I want answers of my all ques

so chill the story about saga and just saga this new guy willst makes their bond strong Embarrassed
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@jacina
Hioe the same but actually not hoping any positivity from now
Veera94 Groupbie
Veera94
Veera94

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Arey, don't be negative yaar. I have positive vibes from this track. And about pulkits dialogues. Like he related ganga with river, im also saying, after flowing from shivas locks ganga flows/merges into sagar only. So chill. I want to see jealous sagar n him realizing his mistakes n tone down his anger. And ganga too needs to tone down her stubbornness which pulkit was saying dangerous overflow. And i so want to see the gangas college n career track since i started watching the story. Now cvs hadn't shown any college track but now im expecting career track as she is determined to prove herself n going to be an inturn under palaash. So lets see how he'll help ganga in her personal n professional life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavila

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top