Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

New OLV (Page 2)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

TFS Sania!! Yeah it can be better to have them together!! But it will be like again together for Maa
i don't care if they join hands for protecting Vasu...i just want to see them work as a team again. And btw by exposing Shraddha they are not only saving Vasu but the whole family. Shraddha is a maniac...today her target is Vasu...tomorrow she may try to harm some other family member. 
last time also they joined hands to protect the whole family from Shraddha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayKowsi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

TFS sania!! Hug
matalab another Shrapki epi Sleepy
yeah you are right she should ask Bihaan for help why isnt she using her no existent brain? Confused
na this time detective Thapki episode. MK is hospitalized, even this scene was shot with a body double. if they give MK some holidays to recover then Shraddha's screen space will reduce in upcoming episodes.
she has got brain...but kabhi kabhi use karti hai LOL

leonjayiQraaa

.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i guess, everything is repeating nowdays, then surely thahaan will shake hands again to expose shradha, just like last time,
well that last time to expose shradha was the reason of closeness in thahaan , now again this will be the same reason for thahaan's closeness.
well, its natural , thapki will not ask help of bihaan, how can she ask him for  help from the person who hates her, but its about family , so she should atleast try , he can do anything for his family...well now it makes sense,like...bihaan is joining hands with shradha and will make her sure that he is with her , but when thapki tell him about shradha then he will double cross shardha, like a spy in enemy base to know the future tactics of her

leonjayiQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

TFS sania!! Hug
yeah you are right she should ask Bihaan for help why isnt she using her no existent brain? Confused
na this time detective Thapki episode. MK is hospitalized, even this scene was shot with a body double. if they give MK some holidays to recover then Shraddha's screen space will reduce in upcoming episodes.

aww man i hope she gets better soon ! Ouch these days her ss is as equal as thahaan so she's under work load! 

brain hae but zanc lag jata hae chalte chalte LOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju15k

i guess, everything is repeating nowdays, then surely thahaan will shake hands again to expose shradha, just like last time,
well that last time to expose shradha was the reason of closeness in thahaan , now again this will be the same reason for thahaan's closeness.
well, its natural , thapki will not ask help of bihaan, how can she ask him for  help from the person who hates her, but its about family , so she should atleast try , he can do anything for his family...well now it makes sense,like...bihaan is joining hands with shradha and will make her sure that he is with her , but when thapki tell him about shradha then he will double cross shardha, like a spy in enemy base to know the future tactics of her

@bold-------- great idea sanju! Thumbs Up i hope CVS see this it will be really interesting to watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karna

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

TFS sania!! Hug

aww man i hope she gets better soon ! Ouch these days her ss is as equal as thahaan so she's under work load! 

ManYasa and Monica have to bear the brunt of 7 day telecast...poor them Ouch
i'd say brain hai...use bhi karti hai...but sahi tarhan use nahin karti LOL
in this scene she's using her brain to figure out Shraddha's involvement...then she will use her brain to save Vasu...but she will not use her brain for asking Bihaan's help 

leonjayiQraaa

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanju15k

@bold-------- great idea sanju! Thumbs Up i hope CVS see this it will be really interesting to watch!
Bihaan didn't keep his promise...he opened the lock. So i don't think Shraddha will trust him or ask for his help again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

TFS sania!! Hug

ManYasa and Monica have to bear the brunt of 7 day telecast...poor them Ouch
i'd say brain hai...use bhi karti hai...but sahi tarhan use nahin karti LOL
in this scene she's using her brain to figure out Shraddha's involvement...then she will use her brain to save Vasu...but she will not use her brain for asking Bihaan's help 

yeah such hard work they do Ouch

ad also she doesn't use her brain to figure out bihaan's un even behavior! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index