Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Originally posted by Aahana.

May be dharma diesOuch
coz latest new montage also she was not seenConfused
so iska matlab leap aayegaOuch
Aahu I think it will be Bindusara who will die...if go by history...after Bindusara's death four years fight for throne...Ashoka kills all his brothers... Well they don't follow itLOL
But actual fight for the throne starts after his death...If Dharma will die what about Vitaashoka then...he was the only blood sibling of Ashoka...U forget??...Dharma is PregnantLOL
I guess they will show Vitaashoka after leap not sure though bcoz can't trust cvsOuch
They never follow history man
thts why I think its dharmaLOL
agar ithni history inne follow karna tha tho chanakya ko kyon maarthe..LOL
and abhi tak they never showed who is playing the part of vitaashoka
and for bindu why will our ashok go so crazy and become chandashok..
its very obvious it will be his maa..Confused
Haan yaar vo bhi sahi h...He is closest to his mother... This would be 1 & other will be I guess separation from Karu & may be many more reasons...CVS ke liye kuch bhi possible h...LOLLOL...hum to sirf guess karne ka kaam kar sakte hOuch
Dharma preggy hain
but abhi tak tak koi signs hi nahi dikaROFL
I mean where's the baby bump..D'ohROFL
lagtha hain vitaashoka aayega hi nahi post leapLOL

Edited by Aahana. - 14 April 2016 at 1:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abiarielmaheshbedantCapricorn_Blush

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged

May be dharma diesOuch
coz latestnew montagealso she was not seenConfused

Aahu I think it will be Bindusara who will die...if go by history...after Bindusara's death four years fight for throne...Ashoka kills all his brothers... Well they don't follow itLOL
But actual fight for the throne starts after his death...If Dharma will die what about Vitaashoka then...he was the only blood sibling of Ashoka...U forget??...Dharma is PregnantLOL

I guess they will show Vitaashoka after leap not sure though bcoz can't trust cvsOuch

</div>They never follow history man
thts why I think its dharmaLOL

agar ithni history inne follow karna tha tho chanakya ko kyon maarthe..LOL

and abhi tak they never showed who is playing the part of vitaashoka

and for bindu why will our ashok go so crazy and become chandashok..

its very obvious it will be his maa..Confused
Haan yaar vo bhi sahi h...He is closest to his mother... This would be 1 & other will be I guess separation from Karu & may be many more reasons...CVS ke liye kuch bhi possible h...LOLLOL...hum to sirf guess karne ka kaam kar sakte hOuch

Dharma peggy hain
<div>but abhi tak tak koi signs hi nahi dikaROFL

I mean where's the baby bump..D'ohROFL

lagtha hain vitaashoka aayega hi nahi post leapLOL

I am so happy and got Goosebumps with this thrilling promo. Clap but also sad about our Sidd Cry .In one year I locked Sidd as Ashoka so it will be difficult to accept anyone as Ashoka.
But leap is must needed,all hope and expectations are now on Mohit.I hope Mohit will matchup as ChandAshoka.We all saw him as Mahadev and as Jalandhar so he will rock again. Big smile
I want to see some glimpse of ChandAshoka of Sidd before leap.
If you go through all previous promos they are all different from real telecast. Angry .Maybe this promo is for leap and adult Ashoka.All are waiting to see ruthless merciless ChandAshoka. Hope Cvs will not disappoint us Sleepy .
As you all guessing,I also think that he will lose someone of his close. Ouch .Dharma may not die early but cant trust on Cvs Shocked He may change after Bindu send him exile or by knowing the real face of Siamak and his involvement with the Unani attack but I think there will something gonna happen in Unani+Khurasani war.
Cvs don't forget about Dharma's pregnant bcse in kalinga track Kevalnath was saying Dharma got pregnant again.But as Aahu said there is no sign in Dharma no baby bump LOL.Maybe Cvs will show Vitashoka in post leap.
LOL
vidhu22 Goldie
vidhu22
vidhu22

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
the long awaited chandashok bt at the verge of leap don't knw wht to feel gonna miss sidd lik hell can't imagine CAS widout him sidd is looking damn terrific as chandashokThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheshbedant

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

gr8 promo.. when will the leap take place ?? any idea when adult Ashoka will hit our TV screens ??Smile

don't know the exact date of entry of adult Ashoka but soon there will be leap.I think after some post war scene Wink
maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhu22

the long awaited chandashok bt at the verge of leap don't knw wht to feel gonna miss sidd lik hell can't imagine CAS widout him sidd is looking damn terrific as chandashokThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Yaa it will be difficult for some days to accept someone as Ashoka and also of adult version LOL
Hope to see some ChandAshoka scenes of Sidd before leap Wink
There is huge fans following of Sidd,I am one of them Big smile
Even some also says they don't need leap LOLthey want Sidd as Ashoka.This is the power of zabra fans
Clap
maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicndance2

Promo is actually thrilling...
Bt the fact that Sidd won't be there badly hurts...
He looks soo awesome in this promo...
I m feeling sad nd excited... I want atleast some glimpses of Chand Ashoka with Sidd...
I had decided I would completely stop after Sidd exits..
Bt Chand Ashoka.. it was something I wanted to watch...
I m feeling so confused right nw...

There is mix emotions for me.So happy with this promo but also sad about Sidd.Yaa he looks too good in that aggressive mode.Sure there will be some glimpse of ChandAshoka with Sidd before leap Wink
And pls don't stop watching CAS Confused ,we don't want to loose viewers of CAS.So always hope for best and keep watching CAS Wink
maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Poonam0307

May be dharma diesOuch
coz latestnew montagealso she was not seenConfused

</div>Don't say thatCrybut it seems someone close may die otherwise why would he turned into chandashoka beside we know actual history is different behind chandashoka but I stil wonder what will be the cause??
<div>But sid looking so coolEmbarrassedgonna surely missCryand welcome back MohitSmile
If we are talking about the show then maybe Bindu will misunderstand him and insult him or something like that.
And yes,Sid was too good in the promoClap

I also thinking that even Ashoka will win this war,Bindu will blame Ashoka for all these and send him exile or Ashoka will lose someone in this war. Confused
And all will gonna surely miss Sidd after leapCry
Well Cvs are teasing viewers LOL they didn't show Mohit's face clearly in the promo
musicndance2 Goldie
musicndance2
musicndance2

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I think there will be fake death of Kauru...+ Siamak cheating+ (maybe)Sushim crowned Yuvraj+rubbish from Bindu+(maybe) more insult to Dharma ===Chand Ashoka
Dharma won't die nd Vittashok will be there...
In the movie it was Vittashok 's words that provoked Ashoka to visit Kalinga 's warfield... (those dialogues were awesome)
Since CVs do follow the movie... I guess Vittashok will be there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_Blush

Go to top