Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

ha mereko awaz ay thi party music ki ! 😆😆

to mereko kyu nahi bataya akele akele enjoy kiya
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mouli021

prii,sanya u watch KD ? it's good na? 😳 i've seen almost all the epi..😊

its very good😳 I just fell in love with that serial😳  obsession wali feeling aa  rhi hai😆 after so many months im excited for next epis of a serial😃kumudini ka style😆 the way she spoke "aryan pradhuman vidyatar rao" awesome manh!👏 I could see a classy vamp in her😉⭐️ vaise I can see u like kuch rang pyaar ke...😉 watched few episodes on Saturday😆 Edited by priyanshiiii - 8 years ago
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

its very good😳 I just fell in love with that serial😳  obsession wali feeling aa  rhi hai😆 after so many months im excited for next epis of a serial😃kumudini ka style😆 the way she spoke "aryan pradhuman vidyatar rao" awesome manh!👏 I could see a classy vamp in her😉⭐️ vaise I can see u like kuch rang pyaar ke...😉 watched few episodes on Saturday😆

@bold---- ive recently started watching the serial just because of her style ! 😆 
Mimiii22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

its very good😳 I just fell in love with that serial😳  obsession wali feeling aa  rhi hai😆 after so many months im excited for next epis of a serial😃kumudini ka style😆 the way she spoke "aryan pradhuman vidyatar rao" awesome manh!👏 I could see a classy vamp in her😉⭐️ vaise I can see u like kuch rang pyaar ke...😉 watched few episodes on Saturday😆

ya, the acting of every actor is so good...i love kumudini ka dialogue delivery..👏, actually i like shravan since long...
don't tell me priya about kuch rang pyaar k...i'm so obsessed with that show😲..i can't imagine, itna obsession of a serial?! so much angry at myself...😡 TPK k old days wala feeling aa raha hai...

leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good idea Sanya. Shows may change but you made your name constant (eternal). loved the concept. All the best (with new name)
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Haan yaar..voh best tha😳 I'll definitely watch all repeats tomorrow😳 sahilian kaun hai??  Yaar mein Ishra ko bhi kbhi nhi bhool skti nd virman bhi😳 inndono ki nokjhoks were superb. .especially virman ki toh hilarious too🤣

SaHilian is Sanam and Aahil from Qubool Hai season 3. Omg they were the best 😭 But they had the nastiest end to their characters for which I'll never forgive Gul Khan. Aahil was murdered and Sanam committed suicide. I actually cried.
Aur VirMan kon? Virat aur Manvi from EHMMBH?
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouli021

prii,sanya u watch KD ? it's good na? 😳 i've seen almost all the epi..😊

Haan,maine starting ke ek do episodes dekhe they, then abhi 3-4 days pehle dekhna start kia. I really like it, especially the couple. Aryan is hot and Aru is so cute!
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: leonjay

Good idea Sanya. Shows may change but you made your name constant (eternal). loved the concept. All the best (with new name)

Thank u so much😳