Begu Sarai

No traingles orsquares plz (Page 2)

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by sharmatanya

we never know what turn story may take.. but i m hoping once shakti fall in love with ananya then he will protect her.Embarrassed

Yes, but right now Shakti is very angry on her and so is MaaT. As a revenge, MaaT might plan on marrying her to 5 brothers. I am hoping this wont happen.

more than angry, he is cold hearted towards ananya.. coz abhi uske dil me ananya ke liye feelings nahi ayi.. the way he said ' nautanki kar rahi hai, kahey toh goli maar dete hai isey, it shows that he doesnt have any feeling for ananya till now. i m waiting when he will fall in love with ananya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girldevashree_h

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Ananya's brother is so selfish, didn't even think what would happen to ananya and their dad, after he elopes with soni. i felt so bad for their dad in the precap, when he had to take Maa T's slippers on his head and walk in market Cry
Pyaar main itna andha hogaya ke ye bhi nehi socha uske parivaar ka kya hoga :(

Fingers crossed that Maa T doesn't marry her to 5 sons, saying ananya marry my kids otherwise your dad is dead. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlsharmatanyadevashree_h

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
actually they can show it...Ananya with 5 brothers...in past there was a famous show name Na Ana Is Desh Lado..where they showed Ammaji's one grand daughter ( the same actress played Maya Thakurain here before leap ) forced to got married to 3 brothers...she didn't had any choice but then at first she created problems between the brothers to weaken their strong bond then she fall for one brother..he also loved her and then he fought with his father and brothers for her..may be here they will show the same thing...LOLLOL

P.S. m a silent member in this forum..was a regular member in the beginning then after LakhAm marriage and Priyom's devdas track I left the forum but watched the show regularly...and here more then Shakti Ananya I like Garv Ananya...Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl_KOMAL

Sonu.Ka.Vishal Goldie
Sonu.Ka.Vishal
Sonu.Ka.Vishal

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

actually they can show it...Ananya with 5 brothers...in past there was a famous show name Na Ana Is Desh Lado..where they showed Ammaji's one grand daughter ( the same actress played Maya Thakurain here before leap ) forced to got married to 3 brothers...she didn't had any choice but then at first she created problems between the brothers to weaken their strong bond then she fall for one brother..he also loved her and then he fought with his father and brothers for her..may be here they will show the same thing...LOLLOL

P.S. m a silent member in this forum..was a regular member in the beginning then after LakhAm marriage and Priyom's devdas track I left the forum but watched the show regularly...and here more then Shakti Ananya I like Garv Ananya...Embarrassed
me too evn I like garv ananya more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Ananya's brother is so selfish, didn't even think what would happen to ananya and their dad, after he elopes with soni. i felt so bad for their dad in the precap, when he had to take Maa T's slippers on his head and walk in market Cry
Pyaar main itna andha hogaya ke ye bhi nehi socha uske parivaar ka kya hoga :(

Fingers crossed that Maa T doesn't marry her to 5 sons, saying ananya marry my kids otherwise your dad is dead. 

Till now she is only connecting with Shakti. Her presence forced Shakti to contemplate about her innocence. I liked how she fooled him when he was trying to fool her.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmatanya

_KOMAL IF-Rockerz
_KOMAL
_KOMAL

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Ewww i can't bear to watch all five 5 brothers after ananya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Begu Sarai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index