India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

No traingles orsquares plz

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
when i first saw the new montage of begusarai, i thought its one girls fight against the thakur khandaan and one of the boys maybe her love interest, but now after seeing garv also kind of taken by the beauty of ananya, i am worried its gonna be either two brothers falling for the same girl or worst yet, all the five brothers falling for her.. which woulld be ewww...
I really hope there are no triangles or squares etc involving brothers. i feel there are too many shows with a triangle involving brothers( two brothers falling for same girl) or sisters(2 sisters falling for same boy), hope besusarai dont follow in the same path.

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
So you have not read the premise post leap? Its not just triangle or square, its a freaking hexagon.LOL Ananya is going to be Modern day Draupadi, and Shakti ofcourse is the Arjun in this equation.
kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

So you have not read the premise post leap? Its not just triangle or square, its a freaking hexagon.LOL Ananya is going to be Modern day Draupadi, and Shakti ofcourse is the Arjun in this equation.

Kya, hey bhagwaan, nehiii. jiska dar tha wahi hua

No, i haven't read it. I stopped watching in between, when that water monster track started, saw new promo while watching other show and came back :)

I hope they introduce new girls and no hexagon or mordern draupadi track lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Kya, hey bhagwaan, nehiii. jiska dar tha wahi hua

No, i haven't read it. I stopped watching in between, when that water monster track started, saw new promo while watching other show and came back :)

I hope they introduce new girls and no hexagon or mordern draupadi track lol

Behubharat shuru ho gaya hain.LOL MaaT will probably distribute Ananya between her 5 sons like prasad.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlkewlkidz

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Behubharat shuru ho gaya hain.LOL MaaT will probably distribute Ananya between her 5 sons like prasad.Dead

i like your sense of humor, behu baarat lol ROFL
1 ananya and 5 sons, eww no no... soach ne main hi kitna ganda lag raha hai. 

devashree_h

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged

i like your sense of humor, behu baarat lol ROFL
1 ananya and 5 sons, eww no no... soach ne main hi kitna ganda lag raha hai. 
[/QUOTE]
I have no clue how they are going to pull this off..in this era. When clearly Ananya is so going to be against this. I feel so bad for Ananya. She is so powerless in all of this. And her loser brother and selfish Soni left her there without any protection.

sunny_girlkewlkidz

sharmatanya Goldie
sharmatanya
sharmatanya

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
we never know what turn story may take.. but i m hoping once shakti fall in love with ananya then he will protect her.Embarrassed

sunny_girl

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmatanya

we never know what turn story may take.. but i m hoping once shakti fall in love with ananya then he will protect her.Embarrassed

Yes, but right now Shakti is very angry on her and so is MaaT. As a revenge, MaaT might plan on marrying her to 5 brothers. I am hoping this wont happen.

sunny_girlsharmatanya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index