Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

4/13/16 Live Reaction: OMG-MUMMYJI I CANNOT HANDLE THESE EMOTIONS

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

LOL NO IM NOT

THE SHRAMAN SCENE TODAY. MY EDKV FANGIRL HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH ALL AT ONCE.

IM CRYING. IM SO f**kING HAPPY.

Literally guys I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THAT SCENE 

I LOOOVE how ALL ShraMan scenes, regardless of if it's angsty, happy, sad, fierce, passionate, or funny, they all have meaning to them and a wistful sense of nostalgia, familarity, and "apnapan."

I reacted only to that scene because I'm tired, baaki sab beth ke dekha. Reallly happy see Pushkar back, he gives me life alongside ShraMan Heart

Anyways, I didn't have the energy to make an entire IF post (mother nature gave me a rude and abrupt visit yesterday ok, samjha karo, ek behen to another Heart) so I live reacted on my Tumblr, here's the link if you want to real my fangirling live reactions because albeit funny, that's all they really are (for the most part)

And also because there's a lot of great posts on today's episode and since I'm too tired to write one, I'd rather direct most of today's attention to those posts (special shout out to Zin aka PlainJane's post, man YOU KILLED IT TODAY, dil ki baath bol di Hug) and if you want to see my fangirling the links provided, just go to the page and scroll down a bit and you'll see where it starts.

Here's the link:

Yes my tumblr blog is named after the title track, yes it's also dedicated to EDKV, and yes I'm that obsessed LOL

K bye guys! Be sure to check out today's discussion posts, they were bombastic! Heart

-Kriti Heart

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 13 April 2016 at 12:59pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mgfan_2015rcozaPlainJaneTINAMONImizzundaztudIshqbaazgauriangeljazmeenindranigupta-Shilpaa-shalz_123-AvadaKedavra-Anhdara13Sneha.ko...-Riya-...

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always, Kriti.Smile I love your reactions.

I followed the tumblr link. Your reactions are reminding me of my own reactions to the beautiful ShraMan scene and I swear, I am hyperventilating. The scene was super adorable. Their chemistry is so natural.Day Dreaming

The I'M SO HAPPY gif as my reaction is so applicable to the ShraMan scene of this episode. Most probably because most Sumo and Shravan looked so happy.Embarrassed

I was jumping and squealing like anything during the ShraMan scene. EmbarrassedThere were so many LOL moments. These are two of my favourite of your reactions:

OMG The way he just, hands her the phone after that. 

James bond LOOOL he was CLEARLY embarrassed. I die. 

"007 bhi rakh lete, height bad gayi lekin dimaag..."

"Sorry kuch kaha aapne?' THE WAY he uses the formal "AAP" when he wants to tease her OMG I DIE :'D

AND OMG HER THANK YOUU

SO GENUINE 

THE WAY SHE ADMIT THAT IT WAS HER WHO SENT IT AND NOT DABBU (even he already knew that, and she knew he already knew that too, she still wanted to own up to it <333 MY BBS)

THE WAY HE MELTED AT HER GENUINE-NESS

IM DYING

MY BABIES

MY FEELS

I CANT

SHRAMAN WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

and

LOOOL OMG YASSS SHE'S THREATENING TO DROWN HIS PHONEEE, 

"Yeh kya bachpana hai?"

"PEHLE PASSWORD!"

"EK KADAM BHI AAGE BADAYA TOH MAIN TUMHARA PHONE ISS MAIN DAAL DUNGI"

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya?"

"Yeh tumhara password hai? Tum-pagal-ho-gayi-ho-kya?" THE SERIOUS LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE SAYS THIS OMG WAS SHE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THAT?

OMG HIS SMIRK RIGHT AFTER SHE SAID THAT.

LOOOL I DIEE THESE TWOOO

OMG IS SHE ACTUALLY TRYING TO PLAY THIS OFF AS DABOO'S DOINGS?

"Daboo mujhe message kyun bhejega?"

"ARRE BEJHNA HOGA YAAR MUJHE KYA PATAA!"

OMG THIS IS HYSTERICAL IM DYING

It was truly an adorable scene.

BTW, Thank you so much for your compliment to me in this post. I am so so SO glad that you liked my post.Big smile

Edited by PlainJane - 13 April 2016 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rcozaTINAMONIindranigupta

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's sharman scnes were beyong words... simply superb.. i cant write more still in their worldWinkLOL
mgfan_2015 Newbie
mgfan_2015
mgfan_2015

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
omg this post is insanely hilarious :-D so many gifs in a single post.. Love ur reactions :-D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top