India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Drabble || Tujhe Jeena Hai Mere Bina || #Complete || PM's Later

SRKP_FAN Goldie
SRKP_FAN
SRKP_FAN

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey friends, some random thoughts popped in my mind and penned them down. I don't know what I wrote, it was emotional and in Ishita's POV. I hope you'll like it. Please read them and drop your valuable comments.

DRABBLE

|| TUJHE JEENA HAI MERE BINA ||

I had always admired Raman as a person, he was good looking, kind and talented. When I first met him, I was surprised to find out that we had a lot in common. We enjoyed the same things and laughed at the same jokes. We quickly felt comfortable around each other and started hanging out more and more. We never really felt awkward around each other, being around each other felt natural. It was easy to talk to him. He made me feel comfortable. We went from one date to countless ones, from small talk to intimate conversations and secrets, from shy glances to passionate kisses. He had this little spark in his eyes whenever he told me a story about something he cared about. It was hard to look away from him, he was truly mesmerizing to me. Our friendship quickly developed into an intimate relationship. It only felt natural for it to be this way. I feel like we both knew that it was inevitably for us to fall in love.

Things went well for a long time. Our friends supported our relationship, which made me happy. My parents and my little brother Romi loved him as well. They were all able to get along with him. Raman and I barely argued or fought. We couldn't have been happier. I don't think I had ever loved someone as much as I loved Raman. He was always there for me. He made sure to support me through all of my struggles and failures in life. He loved me even when I couldn't love myself. He was the one who kept me on the right path. He was the one who kept me grounded.

His laugh was my favorite thing in the entire world. It was truly captivating. I could never get enough of it. He had the brightest smile you could ever imagine. He was the one who was able to bright up my day. He was the brightest star in my life. He was the best I could've asked for. I'm not sure what I had done to deserve him, but I wasn't complaining. I loved him. I truly did.

Our relationship seemed like fairytale. It seemed too good to be true, which it was.

We were struggling financially. We slowly started arguing and fighting more and more. We were stressed most of the time. Raman would come home late because of his work. There were times when he wouldn't be able to come home at all for a few days. We started spending less and less time together. It felt like we were slowly growing apart.

One night we had another argument. It was about my brother Romi. Raman had decided to voice his opinion about this new crowd that Mihir had started to hang out with. Raman didn't like them and wanted Romi to stop meeting up with them. I didn't appreciate his comment a lot. I didn't like the fact that he didn't trust Romi. I believed that Romi was mature enough to make his own decisions on who he wanted to hang out with. I guess we were both tired and exhausted that day, so we weren't able to think clearly anymore and let our emotions get the best of us. It was our biggest argument yet.

I decided that I had enough of our conversation, so I decided to leave for the night, since we both probably couldn't stand each other's presence anymore. I grabbed a couple of important items and left the house. I got into my car and just started driving. I didn't know where I was going. All the stress of the past couple of months had built up and finally exploded. My tears had blurred my sight and my thoughts were drowning out my surroundings. It was already too late before I could see the traffic light turning red.

It all happened so fast. I remember feeling a huge impact on the left side of the car. I immediately knew I wouldn't be able to survive the crash. The car started spinning. I could hear the glass breaking. However, I still couldn't feel anything. My body felt numb. It all seemed surreal. They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die, but all I could think of was Jaehyun. All I could think of was how sad he would be once he found out that I wasn't around any longer. All I could think of was how his smile would disappear, and it would all be my fault. It would be my fault that I took away one of the most beautiful things I love about him.

I'm sorry, Raman. I know you will be fine eventually. Please go on and keep smiling, so you can light up someone else's life like you did with mine.

I'm glad to have met you, to have loved you. I don't know what my life would've been like without you. Meeting you was fate. We were destined to fall in love, but our love was unfortunately destined to end. Thank you for all the memories you have given me, I will cherish them forever.

I wasn't able to kindly say "goodbye". I didn't get to properly say "I'm sorry".

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for having to leave this world before you. Now that I'm gone, I shall shine the brightest I can in the night sky for you. So whenever you're feeling lonely or troubled, you can just look up at the sky and know that I'm watching over you.

Bhula dena mujhe...
Hai alvida tujhe...
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina...
Safar yeh tera, yeh raasta tera...
Tujhe jeena hai.. mere bina...

|| THE END ||

Humble request to my lovely readers please do not ask me continue as I haven't any plan to continue it. Thank you. Please drop your feedback.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by SRKP_FAN - 13 April 2016 at 1:03pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleynerdjojohello2u2mmuleysasijayalalRoohhblessy7anidivanColumbusnikichatz1prathyu2695chunty1962maddykpanoos123Jinverasree1413zub_airamenaDivAnhasanJDTKPSunstar1_Divan_forevaKpfan-1Lakshmi.divandisciplineDivek-ishraimabinayaBoo2014PinkRose95dethamayraasonalgupta2004DEEPIKAA0123jaya1867dakshumhatreagm1998Divaniicutekhusboo-Nii-Roohachudivyaruhi-FlameOfHope-rufana10maduragymhasiumDark-BeautyRayalandswathinHeatsha8176kaa1202gargpoosukankshanahtani88..sush..heemasomanisvati12MdwstDivanruakriti154MysticRivercutieruhi

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Yipee me first .
That was sad one .
You ended soon ,I wanted ishita to be saved and ishra lived happily after that .

Edited by Divanru - 13 April 2016 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKP_FAN

SRKP_FAN Goldie
SRKP_FAN
SRKP_FAN

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divanru

Yipee me first .
Res .will unrest after reading
Sure di... Take ur time
gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Awsm bt sad one
Ishita is dead...i wanted a happy ending..

SRKP_FAN

Sunstar1 Senior Member
Sunstar1
Sunstar1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Short & lovely story, but why sad end. still i like it. 

SRKP_FAN

SRKP_FAN Goldie
SRKP_FAN
SRKP_FAN

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divanru

Yipee me first .
That was sad one .
You ended soon ,I wanted ishita to be saved and ishra lived happily after that .

sorry for this emotional atyachar but whatever came in my mind I just wrote them.
SRKP_FAN Goldie
SRKP_FAN
SRKP_FAN

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Awsm bt sad one
Ishita is dead...i wanted a happy ending..
Hmm!! Sorry for that...
SRKP_FAN Goldie
SRKP_FAN
SRKP_FAN

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunstar1

Short & lovely story, but why sad end. still i like it.
yaar whatever came in my mind just wrote them yar... But thank u..

Go to top