Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tale of 3 Friends FF & SS

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1

There were 3 friends called Meher, Gopi & Veera. Meher's parents divorced 8 years back. She is living with her mother, Suman,  brother, Tarun & aunt Devki. Her father Shyam had remarried & has a son named Tilu in his second marriage.
Gopi, on the other hand lives with her father Janardhan, sister Charu and a step-mother named Aruna but she is very cruel to her but has a liking for Charu. Madhu was their mother who died.

Veera lives with her mother named Ratan and her brother Ranvi. They had lost their father. They have got many lands. Ratan took care of agriculture after she lost her husband. Ranvi worked hard to support himself and Veera in their education.

They are best friends in the college. Meher, though from as rich family spent money only on their education and clothes. Her aunt is an well-known advocate. Her father is good-for-nothing and a gambler who sold his property and lived in Devki's income. Devki never married but loved Meher and Tarun as her own children and supported them in their education. 

Meher's brother Tarun is inclined to music & wants to be a Rockstar but his family does not encourage him in that. 

Devki taunts Tarun saying that, "Your sister works very hard but you are watching music channel for the whole day. Your marks are very poor."

Tarun said, "I want to be a singer. What will I do studying? I will only be doing the boring & routine work.

Devki switches off the TV & tells him, "You can waych TV provided you complete your portion. Otherwise, I will cut the cable." Tarun agrees & starts studying.

As soon as Gopi came from college, Aruna asked, "Why are you late?"

Gopi replied, "What do you mean? That is my college timings. Apart from that, I exchange my nots with Veera & Meher."

Aruna said, "So much work is there at home. I told you to bunk some lectures & come but you don't."

Gopi said, "I can't bunk."

Aruna tries to beat her. A hand stops it. It was Janardhan's hand. 

He said, "Gopi is not doing anything wrong. This is the age for her to study & enjoy."

Aruna said, "I'm telling it for her good. It will come handy for her."

Janardhan said, "If that is the case, you can tell Charu to do the work. The best thing is you can keep a servant."

Aruna said, "Are you earning as much as Devki to keep a servant?"

Janardhan said, "I may not be earning as much as her but I have been maintaining all of you well. I can afford but you have been telling no as you want to trouble my daughter."

Aruna said, "We had kept one but she has been steeling. I will hire a servant but if anything goes wrong, I'm not responsible."

Janardhan said, "You have to supervise her. You cannot get away from that."

Aruna said, "Fine but when you are there it becomes your duty too."

They hire a servant. Her name is Manjula.

When Veera comes home, Ranvijay gives her a surprise. It was Veera's birthday wherein her mother & brother were celebrating. Gopi & Meher go for her birthday with the gifts.

Days pass by. All three girls complete their degree.

To be continued

Edited by katrinasalman - 14 April 2016 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheekjasminerahul

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
thx a lot 4 starting gohem,mehbeer n veeba ff on the concept i gave u.i hope to read a positive version of the butchered story i gave u.u described each person's family background very well.poor gopi.she is the one who suffers the most.u chose the best actress 4 each character.its different when u chose aruna instead of madhu n charu instead of radha.liked veera's birthday with her family n members.wish u had described her birthday.i'm very happy 2 read this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Nice start...
Wow al my favorite couples...
It was of gals.. Now boys turn...
Poor gopi.. In show urmi used to torture her & here aruna...
But wil charu also b like rashi?? 
Continue soon...
Want to read further..
Thanks 4 d PM...
maheek Goldie
maheek
maheek

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Nice work Thumbs Uplooking forward to read more updated soonEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top