Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Shortest..smartest post t ever KPπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes..song dedication for shani..perfect to go with piano..πŸ˜‰
Dost dost naa rahaa..pyaar pyaar naa rahaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And for shagun..from raman..
Nahi chahiye mujhko teri yeh second hand jawaniπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haha,, Thanks pb...

Mosquito is unbelievable.. It seems he knows that she is going to reject but still tried his luck πŸ˜‰

Shagun is giving mixed signals now.. First she was not ready to marry Raman, then after Toshiji explained that Mihir confirmed the news, she was kinda happy but once Raman revealed abt the marriage bureau she was furious... πŸ˜•

I think CVs dunno whether to make her good or bad in future...πŸ€ͺ

Well basically IshRa friendzoned 2 people but Raman went ahead with marriage bureau πŸ˜†
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicegul

kaarthik...for those two souls...2 sec silence is evn tooo much to control our laughter...forget to keep it  more 118 sec silence...cant control that much...🀣🀣

bechaare ShaMaa (sha of shagun...Ma of mani = ShaMa)
Shama ke Dilon ki Aag (wish to marry ish and Ra) phoonk maar ke bujhaa di  IshRa ne...🀣

Haha..

I understood Mosquito's intentions but still I don't get Shagun's intentions...πŸ˜•
kaa1202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona-

🀣🀣
Karthik inda madiri chance epavuma kidai katu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmm.. Ore kallula rendu maanga...πŸ˜›
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaa1202

Haha,, Thanks pb...

Mosquito is unbelievable.. It seems he knows that she is going to reject but still tried his luck πŸ˜‰

Shagun is giving mixed signals now.. First she was not ready to marry Raman, then after Toshiji explained that Mihir confirmed the news, she was kinda happy but once Raman revealed abt the marriage bureau she was furious... πŸ˜•

I think CVs dunno whether to make her good or bad in future...πŸ€ͺ

Well basically IshRa friendzoned 2 people but Raman went ahead with marriage bureau πŸ˜†

Yup KP..but shagun's monologue and expression while talking to herself in the mirror was as if she was smitten by raman...she actually smiled and blushed..like a to be bride..πŸ˜†.. and Raman agreeing to marry her was a a dream come true...
The moment raman poker faced ..marriage bureau-ed herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. she went bat crazy. ..and went back to her sirf ishita ke liye mode...if she really was selfless wht get so angry...she certainly has started dreaming of a life as raman's wife...and she was actually trying to speak for raman too..by saying ishita is dead ..he should move on etc πŸ˜‰

From yest it's evident she will have nowhere else to go wen ishita is backlb and her facade of pihu ke liye will fall...πŸ˜†

But i am loving this raman...he is back to good ol rkb days...wants to get shagun off fb his back. . Even if that meano going groom hunting for herπŸ˜†
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha..

I understood Mosquito's intentions but still I don't get Shagun's intentions...πŸ˜•

shagun's intentions depends on CVs intentions...n U nvr know...what intentions they can have..
kaa1202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Yup KP..but shagun's monologue and expression while talking to herself in the mirror was as if she was smitten by raman...she actually smiled and blushed..like a to be bride..πŸ˜†.. and Raman agreeing to marry her was a a dream come true...
The moment raman poker faced ..marriage bureau-ed herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. she went bat crazy. ..and went back to her sirf ishita ke liye mode...if she really was selfless wht get so angry...she certainly has started dreaming of a life as raman's wife...and she was actually trying to speak for raman too..by saying ishita is dead ..he should move on etc πŸ˜‰

From yest it's evident she will have nowhere else to go wen ishita is backlb and her facade of pihu ke liye will fall...πŸ˜†

But i am loving this raman...he is back to good ol rkb days...wants to get shagun off fb his back. . Even if that meano going groom hunting for herπŸ˜†

U r bang on yaar..

Shagun blushing is clearly out of place... That's like giving a red signal...

Monster dashed Witchymaa's hopes... 

So it seems its Itchymaaa vs Witchymaa again in future & as usual our Monster ll be bashed πŸ˜†
kaa1202 thumbnail

shagun's intentions depends on CVs intentions...n U nvr know...what intentions they can have..

U r right, Aarti.. Aarti is ur name na?

CVs dunno what to do with her characterization right now... Keeping her at bay for time being.
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U r right, Aarti.. Aarti is ur name na?

CVs dunno what to do with her characterization right now... Keeping her at bay for time being.

yeah...my name is aarti...and yess i agree we either cant trust or cant reach upto  CVs IQ level
kaa1202 thumbnail

yeah...my name is aarti...and yess i agree we either cant trust or cant reach upto  CVs IQ level

Haha.. U r right.. CVs r unbelievable in so many angles..