golusona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
m bit confused here. if sona already knew da movie name she could have said it only na wts da point of running and enacting it??😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same thought...it was hell a confusing.
kashishbano thumbnail
May be she want to show the dev the most important pose of titanic.
golusona thumbnail
Originally posted by: Onie...

Same thought...it was hell a confusing.

r we missing somethng in da scene?? i thought dev would have pulled sona in to enact it. 
diksha0102 thumbnail
I agree.
She could have only given the answer.. their team would have won.
Dev pulling her to enact that pose would have made more sense.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually i can guess wat hapnd...wen sonakshi guessed the movie name that time on impulse she got up and did the pose...i mean titanic is one of the easiest movie title to enact in dumb charade game...but dev cud not do it for the obvious reason that he did not watch the movie...and sona just got up to show him that the task is so simple...moreover that pose can be enacted only by a couple rather than alone and so she joined him...
it was just an act of impulse and at that moment she mite hv even forgotten that dev is in her team and so she cud say the name...

it is nothing so serious...i liked the line he said thereafter that how he drowned an entire ship but sonakshi did one stunt and they cud guess the movie name...

and i dont think dev wud hv dragged sona if he failed...he wud hv rather called niki to do it for him...
golusona thumbnail
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

actually i can guess wat hapnd...wen sonakshi guessed the movie name that time on impulse she got up and did the pose...i mean titanic is one of the easiest movie title to enact in dumb charade game...but dev cud not do it for the obvious reason that he did not watch the movie...and sona just got up to show him that the task is so simple...moreover that pose can be enacted only by a couple rather than alone and so she joined him...

it was just an act of impulse and at that moment she mite hv even forgotten that dev is in her team and so she cud say the name...

it is nothing so serious...i liked the line he said thereafter that how he drowned an entire ship but sonakshi did one stunt and they cud guess the movie name...

and i dont think dev wud hv dragged sona if he failed...he wud hv rather called niki to do it for him...

hmm gud point. and yes may b dev would not have pulled sona as he is quite reserved