India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

the titanic pose???

golusona Senior Member
golusona
golusona

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
m bit confused here. if sona already knew da movie name she could have said it only na wts da point of running and enacting it??ConfusedConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456preciousrubydiksha0102Onie...mamta99KambakthIshqsrividhya68Faraan92

Onie... Goldie
Onie...
Onie...

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Same thought...it was hell a confusing.
kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
May be she want to show the dev the most important pose of titanic.
golusona Senior Member
golusona
golusona

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Onie...

Same thought...it was hell a confusing.

r we missing somethng in da scene?? i thought dev would have pulled sona in to enact it. 
sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Same thought.
diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I agree.
She could have only given the answer.. their team would have won.
Dev pulling her to enact that pose would have made more sense.
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
actually i can guess wat hapnd...wen sonakshi guessed the movie name that time on impulse she got up and did the pose...i mean titanic is one of the easiest movie title to enact in dumb charade game...but dev cud not do it for the obvious reason that he did not watch the movie...and sona just got up to show him that the task is so simple...moreover that pose can be enacted only by a couple rather than alone and so she joined him...
it was just an act of impulse and at that moment she mite hv even forgotten that dev is in her team and so she cud say the name...

it is nothing so serious...i liked the line he said thereafter that how he drowned an entire ship but sonakshi did one stunt and they cud guess the movie name...

and i dont think dev wud hv dragged sona if he failed...he wud hv rather called niki to do it for him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997poppinssKambakthIshqFaraan92

golusona Senior Member
golusona
golusona

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

actually i can guess wat hapnd...wen sonakshi guessed the movie name that time on impulse she got up and did the pose...i mean titanic is one of the easiest movie title to enact in dumb charade game...but dev cud not do it for the obvious reason that he did not watch the movie...and sona just got up to show him that the task is so simple...moreover that pose can be enacted only by a couple rather than alone and so she joined him...
it was just an act of impulse and at that moment she mite hv even forgotten that dev is in her team and so she cud say the name...

it is nothing so serious...i liked the line he said thereafter that how he drowned an entire ship but sonakshi did one stunt and they cud guess the movie name...

and i dont think dev wud hv dragged sona if he failed...he wud hv rather called niki to do it for him...

hmm gud point. and yes may b dev would not have pulled sona as he is quite reserved

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top