India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

KDR: Swara CHUMMA dede ;) (Page 2)

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
So true Kavs! SwaSan ka rom rom romantic tha aaj...Eeeks! Heart I was right there with you about not being able to control my glee and excitement at finally getting a remake of "Tum mere upar hai Swara" plus early morning romance which he have waited for ever since they got married. Chalo der aaye durust aaye Dancing
Btw, I was surprised at the longness of the scene too, totally expected a short one which would be edited midway to accomadate drama or RagLak. Glad that wasn't the case! RS n Rangeela were sachi meherbaan today LOL

Adored the fact that Sanskaar ensured first thing in the morning whether she was mad at him anymore Cry Mr.Maheshwari melts me into a puddle of goo. How adorable did VK look sleeping! Kudos to Swara's restraint seriously! If I was in her place I would have been staring at him lovingly too like you mentioned Day Dreaming

He looked so peaceful and naughty when he was holding her hands and sleeping LOL Swara didn't fall for the nautanki though and used her seductive voice to get him to wake up. I'm sure Sanskaar never imagined his supremely talented wife to use her voice like that while he remained unaware and muttered things like "Maza aa raha hai" and "Pyaar se uthao" ROFLHeart

Swara's concern was so biwi-like. She knew it was more of his nautanki, yet cldnt help herself, aww Heart Sanskaar's dialogues were so adorable "Kya problem hai tumhari? Mere khareeb kyun nahi aati tum. Ragini aur Laksh ko dekho" hahaha ROFLMr. Maheshwari turned the tables on Mrs.Maheshwari today with the comaprisons to RagLak and asking her to prove her love Dancing

I was freaking out when he mentioned KISS ME! Eeeks! And Swara was so into it too LOL She wasn't going to ruin the romantic moment anymore with tea! But then KMH Shivam had to interrupt Thumbs Down Chalo koi nahi, Sanskaar was more frustrated and that can lead only to more good Wink Can't get over the INTENSITY here though Heart And when he fell back onto the bed murmuring irritatedly, it was so cute. Even cuter was his smile when Swara finally kissed him PartyHeart

Loved the breakfast scene too! You are right, Sanskaar did manage to look seductive while asking for the file that for a moment I thought it was more of his dining table naughtiness and he wanted a kiss right there LOL

Now hope Pari bhabhi kicks them out of the house so that we really can get that track! I love the idea of it! Plus no more KMHs! And then Uttara's bf can put Swara's life in danger like any good evil boyfriend of a nanand ought too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21.Sarcasmazing.FariiiiiLoveSonu2408tiny15-Swetha-

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sarcasmazing.

The moment at the dining table Day Dreaming How cutely was he having his breakfast, stuffing his mouth with a banana since he was getting late but of cos, Mr. Romantic Maheshwari doesn't wanna let go chance of being romantic and lovingly holds Swara's hand and asking her for his file Day Dreaming God, was it just me or the request for the file was quite seductive sounding too? Ooh la la, the things you do to me Mr. Maheshwari Silly He's sooo handsome OMG Day Dreaming What magic these two create, again my VaHe nail it and HOW? There's simply no match for the best and they're absolutely fire together!Aaj toh rangeela humpe completely, meherbaan hua hua... meherbaan hua hua WinkDay Dreaming 

Oh my god while watching the scene I thought I was only one with a one track mind. But that wasone of hot Swasan scene in public just like rose & bangle with heere moti in BG. Mr. Maheshwari is king of romance...in public & private. Loving this Asanskari Sanskar. Varun just nailed it. So did Helly. Both that & the wake up scene...both of them just killed it. These two don't need candlelight or even privacy to make the atmosphere smoking hot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sarcasmazing.tiny15-Swetha-

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Amazing KDR KavyaThumbs Up
Just love cv's for writting SwaSan Story so perfectlyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sarcasmazing.tiny15-Swetha-

_InDreamWorld_ Senior Member
_InDreamWorld_
_InDreamWorld_

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hi kavya loved both episode n ur KDRHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sarcasmazing.tiny15

Nynaeve IF-Dazzler
Nynaeve
Nynaeve

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Expected a KDR todaySmile  Not the there is anything more to add after the scene and reading this!
Nyna

.Sarcasmazing.tiny15

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Res.
FINALLY MAKING MY DEBUT Evil SmileROFL

.Sarcasmazing.-Swetha-

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz