Brilliant post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53Dolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

money and status is everything in our society...sadly, that is how superficial most people are.

I agree Captkirk,   it is sad that our society has these superficial people.  
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Patriarchal society is to blame for  the plight of widows, the caste system, set up by rich brahmins who looked at their own benefit, and also conservative and superstitious women are to blame who cause distress and humiliation to other women.

True, i have said the same thing ,  women are treated like second class citizens and to make it worse ,  women treat other women badly.
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplejoy

Exactly...
Brilliant post.

Thank you.  I am glad you agree. 
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
heloo dolly... interesting title.. thing is kanak even before she became a widow was and still is  a haughty woman. She goes out the  gold side of life..   is very dismissive  of   servants ,widows.. She  is very class conscious and believesi in judging people according to their station,status  and weath. dhani  is hated by her because dhani is awidow   from a lowly background. kanak  also believes in fortune , omens and stars..  in short dolly ,kanak the person   is influenced by dashrant too she mirrors his attributes,  looking down upon widows,earning wealth by  stealing offertory from temple..  as a marriied woman too, I see her as a miserable woman..  her husband was maimed, she clearly married him for the money..she   is ambitious  widow or not greedy woman.. without morals!
interesting topic dolly ...     just wrote what came to mind.. love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiTitli_KK3148Dolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

heloo dolly... interesting title.. thing is kanak even before she became a widow was and still is  a haughty woman. She goes out the  gold side of life..   is very dismissive  of   servants ,widows.. She  is very class conscious and believesi in judging people according to their station,status  and weath. dhani  is hated by her because dhani is awidow   from a lowly background. kanak  also believes in fortune , omens and stars..  in short dolly ,kanak the person   is influenced by dashrant too she mirrors his attributes,  looking down upon widows,earning wealth by  stealing offertory from temple..  as a marriied woman too, I see her as a miserable woman..  her husband was maimed, she clearly married him for the money..she   is ambitious  widow or not greedy woman.. without morals!
interesting topic dolly ...     just wrote what came to mind.. love hammie

Helloo Hammie,   women like Kanak with their false pride and haughty attitude that think they are entitled in life just because they have money and status they  give all other women a bad name.

Kanak is another Dashrant  in a woman's body.    I guess this is why she goes along with him in all his shady deals., and goes further to even plan D T's murder to be the Head Honcho of the house.  A Bully and Dangerous is Kanak.

What comes out of your mind Hammie is always great.  Thank you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yes off course kanak is a special widow...A widow is not allowed to enter the kitchen, do poojas with the rest of the family members, touch the pooja related items...She is not allowed to wear jewelry, eat good food but kanak, being a special widow, can do anything...

though the widows have full freedom to live a normal happy life...but here in the show, when kanak insults the widows in the name of customs and traditions, then how can she herself. being a widow does not follow any of the widow rules...I dont remember or may be i had missed any scene...did we ever get a scene, where kanak is shown upset or recalling her old moments spend with her hubby.??..no matter how much u hate a person, but when u had lived with a man for so many years, have two kids with that person , then how can his death does not bother her a little?Confused...its beyond my imagination

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TahsinomiDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

yes off course kanak is a special widow...A widow is not allowed to enter the kitchen, do poojas with the rest of the family members, touch the pooja related items...She is not allowed to wear jewelry, eat good food but kanak, being a special widow, can do anything...

though the widows have full freedom to live a normal happy life...but here in the show, when kanak insults the widows in the name of customs and traditions, then how can she herself. being a widow does not follow any of the widow rules...I dont remember or may be i had missed any scene...did we ever get a scene, where kanak is shown upset or recalling her old moments spend with her hubby.??..no matter how much u hate a person, but when u had lived with a man for so many years, have two kids with that person , then how can his death does not bother her a little?Confused...its beyond my imagination

Special treatment for a special bully of a widow...LOL   And she never once showed a kind look at her husband and remember how she sneaked out of the house to eat Jalebi's after Shambu's death...  
Seems she had kids with him to only gain more power in the family...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Go to top