Sadda Haq Season 2

SADDA HAQaholics Anonymous

muller Senior Member
muller
muller

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hello,
(clears throat)
My name is Sameera and i have a problem. 
I am addicted to Sadda Haq since past two years and four months.

I started watching the show for obvious reason, "what are girls doing in Mechanical"( actually i am doing chemical engineering we just shared some classes initially) i have lost count how many times have i heard this now, so i kind of could relate to it and moreover i thought i could stop, but it was hard. Harder than i could ever imagine!

Watching Sadda Haq has been emotionally toiling for me. People often openly direct jibes at me (especially my roommate who is about to become a mechanical engineer in a few months time). It ruined my social life as when people around me are lamenting about (SPOILER ALERT) about 25 knives inside Jon Snow, i am lamenting about sigh! Sanaya and Arrryan 

I am proud to announce that i have been clean for about three weeks now as i have not watched the show since the Holi special episode.
At the same time I must also confess that sometimes i am affected by withdrawal syndrome. I am anxious all the time and hallucinate about rational plots and consistent characterization. My palms feel sweaty and my fingers feel itchy to type and look up the written updates of the show. So i do give it a look now and then for pure medicinal reasons under limited dosage.

But now i am almost there to get it out of my system completely, thanks to the end of life (college) and good sense prevailing.

A special mention to my biggest support in this journey of freedom from this show, the Writers, They are intent to hard sell Aryukta and frankly i am not buying it, both literally and figuratively. Season 2 has been promoting infidelity since quite some time now, the reason which helped me immensely to turn from a loyal fan into a promiscuous one. 

True that even season 1 was not backed by research. Honestly, who gives a damn to boring and pointless research these days? Hence the mockery of scientists and institutions alike on the show. The meteorite almost makes me wish it hits the earth and destroys the mankind from the face of the earth just like the dinosaurs and maybe the next set of species springing up will have a clear picture of what women empowerment is really about.

P.S. This post is a satirical piece of writing, i am completely fine (thanks for the concern) it is not meant to demean people suffering from addiction who are ready to face their demons and work really hard to quit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FortitudeFlawSomeMEhowardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Agree with your post
there is no logic left in the show
till now watching it for Sandhir magic
but now that too is not there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mullerFortitude

muller Senior Member
muller
muller

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Agree with your post
there is no logic left in the show
till now watching it for Sandhir magic
but now that too is not there

There was not much logic to begin with, so far fans have ignored this and focussed on the development of the story and characters.
In season 1 Vidarth was damaged beyond repair, Creatives are hell bent to do the same with Sandhir in season2 and most of the fans who have been following the show from the beginning are feeling cheated on.
Its like we are seeing different persons in the new season, two years can bring about changes in their behaviour but not their overall character.
Maybe they are falling short of ideas now or are just plain bored with the show and are looking forward to wrap it up. 
Many believe showing Sandhir together would mean the end the story, a point i strongly disagree with. 
The only reason i was looking forward to season 2 was to see calm and mature Randhir, a forgotten premise altogether, and now i have ran out of reasons to stick to the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fortitude

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top