Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

   
Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapki...vasu..& Bihaan (Page 3)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 4816

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia2105

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

LOLLOL
i didnt like Vapki reunion Dead
but bihaan caring for thapki was just Day Dreaming
@bold...this is by far the funniest name after combining two name ROFL
yes bihaan...love himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL someone else gave this name to them! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Joined: 30 September 2015
Posts: 493

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I want a thahaan reunion :(:(:( kab milega Cry

Actually after thahaan they wont hv anything to show damn these swaragini cvs r showing aata beling n kitchen politics aajkal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karna

Tabitha IF-Dazzler
Tabitha
Tabitha

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 3373

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia2105

Its been a long day for me... but a good day indeed.
posting my view about the  episode now...Smile

it was actually a very nice episode...though vasu and thapki ka MILAP was very cheesy but i liked it LOLSmile

and no matter what bihaan says...he can NOT ignore thapki if she is in trouble...those caring words.."tum thik ho".awww bihuuu Embarrassed

precap...aree thapki wearing that red saree...Big smile me here singing "kaal mausam suhana... romance ka hai bahana" (IPK fans will get this)... Wink

kaal mausam suhana... romance ka hai bahana"..What the What the What theLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 7636

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

Originally posted by tia2105

Its been a long day for me... but a good day indeed.
posting my view about the  episode now...Smile

it was actually a very nice episode...though vasu and thapki ka MILAP was very cheesy but i liked it LOLSmile

and no matter what bihaan says...he can NOT ignore thapki if she is in trouble...those caring words.."tum thik ho".awww bihuuu Embarrassed

precap...aree thapki wearing that red saree...Big smile me here singing "kaal mausam suhana... romance ka hai bahana" (IPK fans will get this)... Wink

kaal mausam suhana... romance ka hai bahana"..What the What the What theLOL

What The What The What The?!!!

*Shut up Khushi!!* 

Who read this in sexy Arnav's voice?!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Joined: 17 September 2014
Posts: 10532

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi


What The What The What The?!!!

*Shut up Khushi!!* 

Who read this in sexy Arnav's voice?!!

MEEE...!!LOL

I just can't get over this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Joined: 17 September 2014
Posts: 10532

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Originally posted by Neha99

shradha nahi chore ge bhudhiya ko lol but i m loving thahaan ghuse mein bhi pyaar nazar ata hai
chhode bhi na to hi achha hai..  Vasu achi bhi nhi lgti positive mein.. She is main villian baki to aate jaate raheinge. Trp ke liye move chali cvs ne dekho kya hota hai? 
Haan bhae ab thapki ko bhi ehsaas hone lgi kisi ki value. Wink

Haan yaar...kitna ajeeb lag rha tha muje wo scene dekhne me bhi...Achanak hi itna pyaar umad rha h...

BTW...u won't believe I saw Vasu-Thapki in my dreams last night...

Thapki was very happy & Vasu k aage piche ghum rhi thi maa-maa krti hui...when suddenly Vasu shouts at her that I have accepted my mistake of judging u, but that doesn't mean that I will accept u as my bahu...
Dhruv mera beta h..& Shraddha meri bahu...tum apna ye maa ka jaap kahi aur jakar karo...

LOL

Seriously, neend khul gayi ek jhatke me...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 7636

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Originally posted by Neett

Originally posted by Neha99

shradha nahi chore ge bhudhiya ko lol but i m loving thahaan ghuse mein bhi pyaar nazar ata hai
chhode bhi na to hi achha hai..  Vasu achi bhi nhi lgti positive mein.. She is main villian baki to aate jaate raheinge. Trp ke liye move chali cvs ne dekho kya hota hai? 
Haan bhae ab thapki ko bhi ehsaas hone lgi kisi ki value. Wink

Haan yaar...kitna ajeeb lag rha tha muje wo scene dekhne me bhi...Achanak hi itna pyaar umad rha h...

BTW...u won't believe I saw Vasu-Thapki in my dreams last night...

Thapki was very happy & Vasu k aage piche ghum rhi thi maa-maa krti hui...when suddenly Vasu shouts at her that I have accepted my mistake of judging u, but that doesn't mean that I will accept u as my bahu...
Dhruv mera beta h..& Shraddha meri bahu...tum apna ye maa ka jaap kahi aur jakar karo...

LOL

Seriously, neend khul gayi ek jhatke me...LOLLOL

OMG are you that much obsessed by Vapki?!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Joined: 17 September 2014
Posts: 10532

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by oceanbubble


Haan yaar...kitna ajeeb lag rha tha muje wo scene dekhne me bhi...Achanak hi itna pyaar umad rha h...

BTW...u won't believe I saw Vasu-Thapki in my dreams last night...

Thapki was very happy & Vasu k aage piche ghum rhi thi maa-maa krti hui...when suddenly Vasu shouts at her that I have accepted my mistake of judging u, but that doesn't mean that I will accept u as my bahu...
Dhruv mera beta h..& Shraddha meri bahu...tum apna ye maa ka jaap kahi aur jakar karo...

LOL

Seriously, neend khul gayi ek jhatke me...LOLLOL

OMG are you that much obsessed by Vapki?!!

Na na...I am not at all obsessed with Vapki...It was a nightmare...Didn't u read it...? I wrote I woke up with a start...LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thapki Pyaar Ki Shraddha, Bihaan try to create problem for Thapki

2

Author: harneet.kahlon   Replies: 12   Views: 874

harneet.kahlon 12 874 04 April 2016 at 8:58am by iQraaa
Thapki pyar ki: Vasundhra's seven day challenge to thapki

2 3

Author: .Aniline.   Replies: 17   Views: 1467

.Aniline. 17 1467 01 April 2016 at 12:12pm by dynamic_doll
Thapki Promo 1st April : Thapki Vs Vasu Showdown

2 3

Author: AkkiLuvsCOLORS   Replies: 18   Views: 1448

AkkiLuvsCOLORS 18 1448 30 March 2016 at 4:08am by dynamic_doll
TPK: Bihaan and Thapki sleep together, Bihaan becomes responsible

2 3 4

Author: harneet.kahlon   Replies: 29   Views: 5098

harneet.kahlon 29 5098 28 February 2016 at 12:38pm by --Amulya--
OLV -Teddy tries to kiss Bihaan and Bihaan scolds the teddy..*UPATED*

2

Author: piyali99   Replies: 15   Views: 2271

piyali99 15 2271 22 February 2016 at 6:42pm by Neha99

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index