The ShraManlicious Chase!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was just too good. Such cute, light and funny ShraMan moments.
Them chasing each other around the Malhotra house was just too cute!  ❤️
Starting from Suman searching for Shravan's phone, finding it by calling at his number, not knowing how to make the ringing stop to locking Shravan in the bathroom, it was all hilarious!

"Thori aur der nahi naha sakta tha" 😆
 I still cannot believe she locked him inside. Pagal Sumo 🤣

Btw I never knew all these super rich people have phones in their bathrooms too. Did you? 😲😆

Bas phir Shravan ko phone mila nae, aur saath hi lawyer ji investigationva shuruat hogwai!

"Yahan kaun aya tha? Chachi kahan par hain?"
"Madam aur choti madam tu kahin gaye hain! Han Sumo madam ayi thin."

Shravan's expression though! He was so sure that mad girl was behind all this.
"Ab kahan par hai woh?"

And then he finally found her! "Waapis karo mera phone! You think this is a joke?"

And with that the chase began! 😆

Sharavan : Sumooo! Mera phones waapis do!
Sumo : *shakes her head cutely and innocently*

Shravan : Chup chap mera phone waapis do! (Ha Shravan! You Wish! Sumo hai yaar yeh!😆)
Sumo : Wahin khare raho warna phone andar daal doon gi! *holding the phone just slightly above the bowl filled with water*

Sumo : PASSWORRDDD!!! 
Shravan : Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya? (Lol tumhe ab pata chala 😆)
Sumo : She hai tumhara password tum pagal ho gayi ho kya? (What even? 😆😆)

Then her stupid reason that Dabboo sent him a message which she didn't want him to read and had to delete it. 

Shravan: It's Shravan123 with a '$' instead of 'S'. Sumo: Yeh '$' kahan hai? Shravan: *snatches the phone* Owww!!!

That was so cute and then he literally jumped from like 5 steps! How tall is he even? 😆

Shravan : Ek second! Main bhaag kyun raha hoon? *holds the phone out of her Sumo's reach* (Now that's how you use your height to your advantage! 👏) Sumo : Qutub Minar Kahin Ke! 🤣
And then she pulled him down by his collar and he remembered their teenage moments. Awwiieee! Baby!

*flashback*
Shravan : Tabhi toh nae de raha hoon! Kyunki yeh chocolate nahi 564 calories hain! Samjhi motu!
Sumo : You called me MOTU?
Shravan : Moti 🤣
Sumo : *bites his arm*
*end of flashback*

And she was about to bite him once again! Ooo! Festy Sumo! 😉

*Eyelock* (These two kill me yet give me life)

And then he handed her the phone himself! Hayeee!
Sumo : Password kya hai? Shravan : *clears throat* James bond! Sumo : "007 bhi laga de dete!"
Sumo : Height barh gayi par dimagh wahin ka wahin! (Look whoz talking about dimagh! 🤣)

Shravan : Hogaya delete? DABBOO ka message? (Do you guys think he had already read the message by the way he said dabboo ka message?)

And then she confessed that actually she was the one who sent him the message and then thanked him! She finally thanked him! Now that wasn't so hard was it Sumo?
And he smiled! Damn you Shravan and your smile! ❤️

Sumo : Toh hum phir kab mil rahe hain?
(Buahahahaha! Tum bin aye na ek pal chayna, tum bin jiyon toh kaise main jiyon?)
Shravan : *turns kinda shocked and confused*
Sumo : CASE discuss karne ke liye! 😆
Shravan : Kal! Second hearing k liye!
(Hayeee! Pal pal har pal har pal har pal kaise katega har pal har pal har pal? 🤣)

Then comes the last part! He asked her a question and she replied back with a question. Aha! She is not as mad as she appears! There was our smartass Sumo! 👏

Shravan : Waise aisa kya likh diya tha message mein ke delete karna para? Sumo : Verma ne aisa kya keh diya tha ke thapar maarna para?

So I fell in love with the ShraManlicious chase! I just couldn,t stop smiling throughout it all. These two are pure love! ❤️

Wow! The ShraMan scene was truly awesome. And I loved reliving the beautiful moment through your post. So thank you.😃

LOL.😆 I actually know people who have telephones in their bathroom. One of my relatives do. Don't know why😆
These are were so adorable today..

WORD to whatever u said..
these two people r going to b death of me..
Originally posted by PlainJane

Wow! The ShraMan scene was truly awesome. And I loved reliving the beautiful moment through your post. So thank you.😃

LOL.😆 I actually know people who have telephones in their bathroom. One of my relatives do. Don't know why😆

Awww! How sweet! ❤️ Yes! It was way too cute and beautiful!

Really? The first time for me though hehe

Originally posted by gauriangel

These are were so adorable today..

Yesss! BABIES! ❤️
Originally posted by mineforever

WORD to whatever u said..
these two people r going to b death of me..

I swear! They freaking kill you with all the cuteness! ❤️
thanks for posting ShraMan's dialogues!
how close they were when she was trying to snatch the phone form him and Shravan was busy staring at her!❤️
"Shravan : Hogaya delete? DABBOO ka message? (Do you guys think he had already read the message by the way he said dabboo ka message?)"
I so wish he already read the message
😳

"Sumo : Toh hum phir kab mil rahe hain?
(Buahahahaha! Tum bin aye na ek pal chayna, tum bin jiyon toh kaise main jiyon?)
Shravan : *turns kinda shocked and confused*"
here Shravan's expression was as if Suman asked him for a date
Sumo was so happy when Shravan said hum kal mil rahe hain!