Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Neett: DS turning negative will be a good twist in the storyline. I really hope it happens soon.
My guess is next is Shraddha exposure, then Vasu will show her true colors. Now DS is without partner and has not moved an inch. So bring Thapki back in DS life. Thats when I think Thapki will return to Bihaan and refuse to go to DS. Once that happens, DS can turn negative - seeking revenge from ThaHaan.

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan.matsh

@Chandu, Neha, Neett: I am really surprised at the CVs! How can Vasu's redemption happen in one episode? But on second thoughts as @Neet says, are the CVs planning something else? Vasu looks all fair now and then again turns grey bcoz she again wants DS to be happy?😕 Highly likely I feel. Otherwise they will have to hunt for a new antagonist!

yes Dii suddenly she becoming so sweet and innocent is indigestible for us ! thapki hasnt done thing as compared to bihaan and what he got BJKT well i do remember bihaan said that someday maa will forget everything and hug you heart fully but there IS NO POINT HERE ! as neet said i do think CVS are up to something! 
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Neett: DS turning negative will be a good twist in the storyline. I really hope it happens soon.
My guess is next is Shraddha exposure, then Vasu will show her true colors. Now DS is without partner and has not moved an inch. So bring Thapki back in DS life. Thats when I think Thapki will return to Bihaan and refuse to go to DS. Once that happens, DS can turn negative - seeking revenge from ThaHaan.

Nice idea!!

But a negative DS with that constipated expression?!😆
leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best post Maty. For 1 and 8 alone, she should rot in hell. For others, she could repent on the earth. The most hateful person of this serial is Vasu. I am waiting for her punishment only. 
fan.matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: leonjay

Best post Maty. For 1 and 8 alone, she should rot in hell. For others, she could repent on the earth. The most hateful person of this serial is Vasu. I am waiting for her punishment only.

Same here Jaya - more than Thahaan I watch this show to c how the story pans out n how Vasu gets her punishment. Thahaan happening is a bonus!
I was OK with izzat wala pyar of Thahaan. But now it's turning ishq wala.. so fine.
Vasu punishment is complete when DS suffers. Bcoz that's when she will get maximum pain. She shud suffer as well at the hands of her sweet bahu - Shraddha! let's c what the CVS have planned. It can't b what they r showing right now! that's incorrigible!! 😕
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maty - Vasu is not at fault with Bihaan and Thapki as they are MA idiots and deserve all the crap they get. She is only DS's culprit but the crap-deserving MAs will never let him know the truth. So all Vasu is doing in that scene is not turning good or anything. She is thanking mata rani for giving her 2 self-sacrificing devotees and hugging Thapki to throw her a bone to keep her mouth shut. 😆😆 

fan.matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

@Maty - Vasu is not at fault with Bihaan and Thapki as they are MA idiots and deserve all the crap they get. She is only DS's culprit but the crap-deserving MAs will never let him know the truth. So all Vasu is doing in that scene is not turning good or anything. She is thanking mata rani for giving her 2 self-sacrificing devotees and hugging Thapki to throw her a bone to keep her mouth shut. 😆😆

I agree. MA n MB r mahaan idiots. They will get it properly from her when she separates them n ask Thapki to marry DS. I am sure she will happily agree bcoz Maa is asking her! 😆
But Vasu deserves her punishment still. As u say it's her cunning chaal.
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

bt what if sharadha would nt agree to give ds divorce. Aise to nhi jaayegi wo. 
leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here Jaya - more than Thahaan I watch this show to c how the story pans out n how Vasu gets her punishment. Thahaan happening is a bonus!
I was OK with izzat wala pyar of Thahaan. But now it's turning ishq wala.. so fine.
Vasu punishment is complete when DS suffers. Bcoz that's when she will get maximum pain. She shud suffer as well at the hands of her sweet bahu - Shraddha! let's c what the CVS have planned. It can't b what they r showing right now! that's incorrigible!! 😕

Bold: I too. I joined this forum, so I can let out my anger and frustration about Vasu. My first post is about Vasu. Becos of her I sincerely follow TPK. As you said Thahaan is bonus. 

I liked izzat wala pyar. I don't find this is ishq wala. Only mean wala. I am disappointed with this new Bihaan, who physically abuse and does not care about her pain.

Blue: agree with you 100%.  Waiting for it.
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post Maty!! I just watched the epi and I hate her more now.

Btw, I hated Bihaan too in the last episode. He is becoming lovestruuck puppy to heartless hound