Vasu's Realisation and Punishment

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know many of you will shout at me saying this a negative post and many of you might not even respond. In spite of it I am still posting it.

Vasundhara says that she has been blinded by her belief that all people who stammer are bad at heart. First of all such stupid logic. And doesn't she after so many years of experience in life, realise that you can't guage every thing with the same unit? OK Mam, agreed. I am OK with that logic. But what about who have good speech - meaning you - Are you good at heart?
1. You were heartless when you treated Bihaan so badly always using him for your own purpose all his life.
2.You were heartless when you decided that Thapki was not good enough to be PN ki bahu bcoz she stammered
3. You were heartless when you decided that Bihaan should marry Thapki
4. You were heartless when you decided that till Thapki leaves the house DS can't move on and hence decided to make Thapki fall from grace in everyone's grace.
5. You were heartless when you made Thapki drink the poisoned milk
6. You were heartless when you made Thapki the KWB
7. You were heartless when you asked for rent for the tabela
8. You were much beyond heartless when you decided to ask Thapki's divorce on Holi in exchange of blood to Bihaan.

Now just one sorry from you in front of the Lord, you are excused? You are becoming the great good MIL? You have been redeemed by the CVs? Is God so merciful? I doubt. Karmo ka phal sab ko jelna padta hai. Hence Vasu can't be redeemed so easily. She should suffer till her death even after realization. Thapki forgiving Vasu is besides the point - that just shows Thapki's character. However, if the CVS decide that just because Vasu repented and bcoz Thapki forgave her, she has been redeemed. I am sorry. As audience, I am certainly not happy. Turning her into a positive character now just doesn't make sense to me. She remaining a villain till the end makes sense to me. Don;t give her crocodile tears. I can't imagine Vasu turning into a fair lady without prejudices.

CVS: Let her remain the villain and let her suffer. Don't redeem her so easily and so fast!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on postπŸ‘
i agree with mostly what u said she just cant turn good like this she needs to suffer. For thapki, it was expected she will forgive her but what vasu did is not as easy as...i mistook stammering as bad n i m sorry. No she has to suffer so she understands she played with bihaans feelings as well she used her MOTHER status for her evil thinking.
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just watched the epi and i agree with you dii ! how can she redeem so easily without actually suffering what she has done so far !πŸ˜• i dont get it they should make Vasu suffer for all her mistake yet again CVS are illogical here! how can they let her become the good person despite all the vile thing she had done okay everything can be forgiven but using bihaan for her purposes and asking thapki to demand divorce from him in exchange of blood how can they let this go so easily???? they should show her suffering a major punishment!! i wont forgive her character so easily cvs should do something! πŸ€’😑
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agreed with u maty.. Jst watched today's epi nd don't know y i m too nt happy with this sudden redemption of vasu. She is the one who always did wrong with bihaan, thapki, dharuv nd also with sharadha. Nd now just saying one sry to thapki nd maata rani her karam is changed,  i don't believe so. 
Bt i too feel that its nt fr long time.. May b we ll see het again in her villian avtar coz i watched her expressions that hv given me a weird feeling.  Something wrong ll happen soon. 
Cvs has played a trick to gain trp if it nt works we ll get her bck. 
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Chandu, Neha, Neett: I am really surprised at the CVs! How can Vasu's redemption happen in one episode? But on second thoughts as @Neet says, are the CVs planning something else? Vasu looks all fair now and then again turns grey bcoz she again wants DS to be happy?πŸ˜• Highly likely I feel. Otherwise they will have to hunt for a new antagonist!
Edited by fan.matsh - 8 years ago
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

@Chandu, Neha, Neett: I am really surprised at the CVs! How can Vasu's redemption happen in one episode? But on second thoughts as @Neet says, are the CVs planning something else? Vasu looks all fair now and then again turns grey bcoz she again wants DS to be happy?πŸ˜• Highly likely I feel. Otherwise they will have to hunt for a new antagonist!

yeah they should introduce some unexpected twist which makes the overall drama interesting...not who is the best bahu type challengesConfused
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

i think soon we ll see ds as new villian coz story need a fresh move nt as usual vamps who always do cheesy things nd look like funny characters. We need a blind character nd strong villian bt main prblm is ds expressions. 
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with all you said Maty!! And not at all a negative post!! I was angry that Vasu seems just to ask sorry to god and hop she is good!! No she should suffer more!!
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neett

i think soon we ll see ds as new villian coz story need a fresh move nt as usual vamps who always do cheesy things nd look like funny characters. We need a blind character nd strong villian bt main prblm is ds expressions. 

Wow Neet!! So true!! Maybe that's what's gonna happen
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I wanted to make the same post maty...but I was busy...I hate her Maty...too much...she cant be redeemed like this..she is a heartless witch...and the cvs have done a major mistake here...wth has Thapki done that Bihan hasnt ? How come she gets the love when Vasu overlooked Bihan his love and goodness...this is a logicless crappy turn to the character