Yeh Vaada Raha

India-Forums

   
Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

Lo Bhai aaj ka episode update

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Survi tries to make dadi tell her what's going on.Dadi is about to when Ranveer intervenes again Angry

Enter the fake groom & his parents.And no sooner than he comes that he alleges Kartik to be the same person who Meher is in love with Ouch Ranveer the hero who has been saving the day jumps in & introduces Kartik as his partner.Perfectly groomed fake groom goes on to say that he recognises every single partner who works with Ranveer to which Ranveer says Kartik had made partner the very same day.Then asks Kartik to accompany him,asks him to do him a favour which would be participating in a ceremony which is some sort of induction ceremony for every partner,a ritual of sorts which he makes every partner to go through.REALLY Wacko Asks Kartik to do this for Meher 

Kartik agrees & the partners ritual/roka ceremony begins Dead Survi gets a fake call that keeps her engaged all through the ceremony Ouch After the pooja is over people over there start talking about a fire having broken out in a chawl adjacent to the one where they live.Kartik leaves in a hurry with Survi & Shanti 

Before they go Survi sees Tai & co & Meher & feels something is not right 

Back home Kartik is looking for any news about the fire on TV but finds none 
Survi then talks to Kartik about how she feels every single event of the day had been planned by Ranveer all along.That's it's all too much of a coincidence 

Kartik tells Survi he is gonna stay away from Ranveer & his family.Reassures Survi " Hum dono ke beech kabhi koi nahin aayega " EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Precap - Kartik declines Ranveer's partnership offer Thumbs Up 
Meher totally loses it.is doing massive tod phod & is trying to jump off the balcony Shocked
Karvi are romancing Day Dreaming





Edited by Vanellope - 13 April 2016 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hopefully Meher will jump off the balcony and everyone will live in peace..
Y cant Taai apply her khurafati dimaag to get rid of Meher..
Kartik is so mahaan like when has a ceremony happened for partnership.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26aimmyangle

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Hopefully Meher will jump off the balcony and everyone will live in peace..
Y cant Taai apply her khurafati dimaag to get rid of Meher..
Kartik is so mahaan like when has a ceremony happened for partnership.. Angry
 
LOL

Right now I am confused what Tai wants.Obviously she wants Meher & Ranveer destroyed cause they took away everything.Kaise kal bol rahi thi apne man mein Meher ke liye " Kartya se shaadi toh dur,maregi tu " But then she doesn't want to do anything rather is enjoying the drama 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimmyangle

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope

Originally posted by mineforever

Hopefully Meher will jump off the balcony and everyone will live in peace..
Y cant Taai apply her khurafati dimaag to get rid of Meher..
Kartik is so mahaan like when has a ceremony happened for partnership.. Angry

LOL

Right now I am confused what Tai wants.Obviously she wants Meher & Ranveer destroyed cause they took away everything.Kaise kal bol rahi thi apne man mein Meher ke liye " Kartya se shaadi toh dur,maregi tu " But then she doesn't want to do anything rather is enjoying the drama



That's kind of strange na..She did so much to get her hands on the property and now she is not doing anything to get it back..i mean she had pushed Lata from terrace so I m sure she can take initiative to push Meher also.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimmyangle

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever


That's kind of strange na..She did so much to get her hands on the property and now she is not doing anything to get it back..i mean she had pushed Lata from terrace so I m sure she can take initiative to push Meher also.. Wink

LOLThumbs Up

She is onto something though but what exactly she has on her mind,that's quite Hazy.I mean she is trying to gain back Kartik's sympathy & trust & on the other hand she is trying to be in Meher & Ranveer's good books too.Kal bol rahi thi " Ek hi ghode pe kabhi saara paisa nahin lagana chahiye " Pata nahin kya Matlab banta in sab ka Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara26aimmyangle

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10706

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vanellope


LOLThumbs Up

She is onto something though but what exactly she has on her mind,that's quite Hazy.I mean she is trying to gain back Kartik's sympathy & trust & on the other hand she is trying to be in Meher & Ranveer's good books too.Kal bol rahi thi " Ek hi ghode pe kabhi saara paisa nahin lagana chahiye " Pata nahin kya Matlab banta in sab kaConfused

This seriously has to be the most boring track of the show (barring KarVi scenes)..its like 2 small children r playing ghar ghar with each other..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AvantikaP

kiara26 Senior Member
kiara26
kiara26

Joined: 02 April 2016
Posts: 764

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
The only two good points about yesterday's episode:

1. Woh Meher ke saath naach gaana was just a dream sequence... Thank you CVs for not showing Kartik itna zyaada dumb Thumbs Up ...

2. N Ankush was looking so dapper yesterday... Embarrassed


N for d partnership swearing in ceremony Dead...  swearing in mein kabhi aise dhaaga baandhte hai ya aise coconut dete hai kya... Shocked Kab samjhega Kartya... D'oh

End mein Kartya's reassuring words about his rishta were Clap ... But u better live up to ur words Mr Kartik Barwe.. "You" ensure ki apne rishte pe koi aanch nai aaye... Let not Survi do all d work this time... Theek hai... Over & out...


Edited by kiara26 - 14 April 2016 at 2:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimmyangle

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Joined: 06 March 2014
Posts: 4433

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

The only two good points about yesterday's episode:

1. Woh Meher ke saath naach gaana was just a dream sequence... Thank you CVs for not showing Kartik itna zyaada dumb Thumbs Up ...

2. N Ankush was looking so dapper yesterday... Embarrassed


N for d partnership swearing in ceremony Dead...  swearing in mein kabhi aise dhaaga baandhte hai ya aise coconut dete hai kya... Shocked Kab samjhega Kartya... D'oh

End mein Kartya's reassuring words about his rishta were Clap ... But u better live up to ur words Mr Kartik Barwe.. "You" ensure ki apne rishte pe koi aanch nai aaye... Let not Survi do all d work this time... Theek hai... Over & out...

That he always does.Day Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aaj ka episode update

Author: Vanellope   Replies: 2   Views: 457

Vanellope 2 457 12 April 2016 at 1:54am by Vanellope
What an amazing episode today

2 3

Author: Vanellope   Replies: 17   Views: 705

Vanellope 17 705 09 April 2016 at 7:05am by yumliciousss
The Hidden Truth...Episode 1

2 3

Author: AngellaAbhi   Replies: 21   Views: 860

AngellaAbhi 21 860 08 April 2016 at 10:36am by aimmyangle
Karthik's look in today's episode

Author: Jiyaaa.....   Replies: 8   Views: 459

Jiyaaa..... 8 459 08 April 2016 at 2:23am by yumliciousss
100th YVR episode- The whole episode went in kartik's mood swings

Author: pai2016   Replies: 3   Views: 518

pai2016 3 518 08 February 2016 at 10:35am by pai2016

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index