Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

New here with an honest opinion (Page 2)

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the warm welcome @Trupti. And thank you for taking time to read my post :)

I agree, the actual Space organization are not what is being shown in the show, however you see similar kind of amped up fiction in big screens, international movies/shows etc. I know it looks ridiculous but honestly we are picking on small issues here. Comparing to other season 2 shows( the one I mentioned previously) , trust me, SH is doing so much much better.
Coming to the characters, we see a change in Sanyukta, she sort of lost the fire/confidence in the past two years. Which she is slowly regaining it back after Parth's recovery and Radhirs entry.
Similarly, when Randhir was reintroduced, it felt as if he has matured a bit. But that opinion is still on fence. The past few episodes show glimpses of the old Randhir. Sandhir bring out the best and worst in each other. And that's what we are beginning to see now.
The rest of cast might not be as good as the first season but we need to watch this show as a new show. Not constantly compare with S1. I guess it's easier for me as a new viewer Coz I wasn't as vested in SH as you guys are. It easy for me to watch S2 as a new show with new plot line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supertrouperlovetoread08

Go to top