India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

New here with an honest opinion

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hello all!! Let me start of by saying, beware this post might be long one. But I will truly appreciate some opinion on my views :)).

So out of sheer boredom I started watching this show 3 weeks ago on hotstar. I did something similar last August with KY2, started watching it to kill time & got seriously hooked. I'd like to say, there will be no comparisons whatsoever but one lil detail which I will point out later.

The concept of the show was different and the romance storyline had an age old trick. Hate turns to love. And we all never get tired of watching that. It took sometime for me to get used to the camera work in season 1. There was way too much motion and out of focus to in focus that drove me a lil crazy sometimes. Once I was over that, I appreciated all the actors, storyline etc. Some parts I agreed and some I didn't. I know it's way in the past for most of you and you all must have gone through loving/hating phase for the show. Bear with me :)

There was a time I felt Parth was a better BF than Randhir could ever be. He simply understood Sanyukta without her saying much and always guided Randhir on how to be considerate to her. Ego seems to be a BIG issue with the leads and at times exasperating to watch them be unreasonable. And there was Randhirs immaturity. And yet, there was something between Sandhir that draws you to them. Personally, I wouldn't call myself a huge fan of Sandhir, but I liked how the story progressed between them.
There are few scenes between Sandhir, which could have been elevated to another level if executed well. Also, now this is one comparison i will be making, is that the leads kiss ( actors actually do it) and yet the way it's shot is so amateurish. When the deed is being done by the actors and it emphasis the emotions portrayed by the characters at that point of time, why show an hide & seek kiss? The previously mentioned series, showed this very aesthetically. It was beautiful and it did wonders to communicate the emotions the teen couple were going through. Channel V needs to amend that or not create unnecessary publicity of something that's not shown and left to viewers imagination. What's the point of the Harshita and Param kissing when they don't show it?!?! That baffles me!

Anyways, moving on, the last part of season 1 was quite frustrating. Randhirs attitude seemed very unreasonable & immature. He loves Sanyukta and yet never hesitated to belittle her in front of his team and others. It ended with a heartbreak that I am sure we all felt for Sandhir.

Season2: I see a lot of conflict here. People are not happy to see Sandhir being paired up with others. But I see it differently. Firstly, all Sandhir/Parsh fans, don't you want to see them onscreen together anymore? You guys are lucky that the show has come back for season 2 and the actors are committed to the show. Unlike the past shows that I have been fond of, that ended abruptly and I haven't got to see my fav couples onscreen together.

Secondly, if everything is sorted between Sandhir then what will they show ahead? What would be the storyline? Unless you want the show to end by April end. They need some sort of hate to love track happening.

Angst is the way to go. To create angst.. Unfortunately misunderstandings are a must. That's what they are doing rt now. They are showing practical life. Sandhir are fond of Sanaya & Aryan. Where does it say if you have broken up with the love of your life, you don't make friends or even toy with the idea of getting closer to someone who has been a huge support system for you. It's practical. But the end game is Sandhir. You have to remember that and enjoy the journey of how they get back to each other.

Try and be supportive of the writers Coz trust me they are doing such a better job than the last series I was watching. Season 2 there was botched up BAD, with bad script and bad communication between the leads.
That's not the case here. The creatives are actually making an effort. I don't mind the ISRC track. Yes there are big loopholes where logic is concerned but come on this is a fictional show. You can't expect everything to be rosy between the leads. There won't be a storyline to show after that.

Anyways.. I am continuing to watch the show. And I appreciate and enjoy the present track. The background music has improved quite a bit. The camera work is so much better. Hopefully they will continue to improve.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya_gpoonam2015saqi91phoo_12SaNa_sTaRvrinda65Supertroupers.lovelovetoread08chinudollyImpossible.Girlraksbasuritikaagrawal..Jemimah..howardscarlett

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hello . First of all welcome to the forum. N ya I agree that Parth would have been a better bf or rather Sarth would have been better but Parsh have an awesome chemistry which breathed a new life into Sandhir . N ya opposites attract n Sandhir had a crackling chemistry . 
For the second part of your post , sorry i disagree. Even though it's fiction you cannot extrapolate to this extent. They say truth is stranger than fiction , so yeah even fiction needs to be logical. Isrc maybe a fictitious organisation but it still is a space organisation n pl can't roam about in mini skirts during a missile launch ! Sorry not even in fiction. It's ridiculous .if you read books n have read good fiction u must have noticed how they play around with real facts n data n never go overboard . N none of the characters are showing any development . That's what we are harping about . They are going down the drain. Even though season one was poor in terms of technical aspects like u mentioned the camera et al, it had a good cast , even the supporting ones. Parth,vidushi, Sahil,yoyo, jiggy even ASR n Rehaan were so good. The new ensemble seems tad too boring n superfluous ! Compared to season one the storyline is  like a dilapidated building about to crumble ! That's why we feel it's better to bow out graciously than being kicked in the butt! 

That's all from me! Once Again nice post! 

Cheers,
Trupti 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21CrazyOeuvrer

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post
"There are few scenes between Sandhir, which could have been elevated to another level if executed well. Also, now this is one comparison i will be making, is that the leads kiss ( actors actually do it) and yet the way it's shot is so amateurish. When the deed is being done by the actors and it emphasis the emotions portrayed by the characters at that point of time, why show an hide & seek kiss? The previously mentioned series, showed this very aesthetically. It was beautiful and it did wonders to communicate the emotions the teen couple were going through. Channel V needs to amend that or not create unnecessary publicity of something that's not shown and left to viewers imagination. What's the point of the Harshita and Param kissing when they don't show it?!?! That baffles me!"

my thoughts are same in this matter
Channel V always did that with Parsh
their promos are better than the actual scene in the episode
rest of the channels show kissing scenes without any cut but here they treat us like kids

Gypsyrose21CrazyOeuvrer

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Completly agreed...
Specly abt s2 yaar m njoyin dis season too...
It has its own essence in form of new xast n diff. Story line.
M luvin it
N m definetly going to watch it frever

Gypsyrose21Supertrouper

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
totally agree with youBig smileBig smile
even DD has said ...in previos season there was immature love and care...but in this one..
there will be more intense and more mature loveEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I have seen many shows on the television which are boring.
In the later half of Sadda Haq S1 also became illogical and boring when the screen space of other prominent characters was reduced
But Sadda Haq S2 is illogical, boring as well as irritating.
The show has gone to dogs.
I heard yesterday Randhir wished Sanyukta's death 
I won't be surprised if next week they will be shown kissing.
S2 has become an absolutely immoral show.
No Sandhir fan is asking to get the things sorted between Sandhir so early.
But at least leave that scope that Sandhir can reunite sometime in future.
The characters of Sandhir has been destroyed to such an extent that they cannot be restored.
I refuse to believe that there is nothing to show in the serial after Sandhir's union.
The real journey of Sandhir would have started after they had to live together under one roof
Sometimes I wonder how can some people destroy their own creations
I have no respect left for the creatives of the show.
Not only because of what they are showing but also because of their dishonesty and cunningness.
They are promoting something in social media and airing something else in actual episodes.
Like they showed a promo of Sandhir working together for this mission and then replied to a fan that sandhir will fall for each other during a competition.
But nothing like that happened.
If they didn't intend to show anything like that then why they gave false hopes to helpless fans
If they are so much confident about theirso called amazing script, then why don't they promote it instead of fooling Parsh and Sandhir fans
And the way they are replying to fans is simply unprofessional and disgusting
The difference in trps of S1 and S2 is a clear proof what the show was an now where the show stands

Edited by -ParadiseLove- - 14 April 2016 at 2:13am

CrazyOeuvrerromaila

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
One Sentence: 

They made mockery of everything and in every aspect.Ouch
crazyharshitian Newbie
crazyharshitian
crazyharshitian

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST
totally agree with you on two points
Firstly. ...why to make param and harshita kiss when not to show it on tv 
Secondly. ... the show will end soon if sandhir will be together so soon. There has to be something new and new actors to keep the show going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21

Go to top