Pushkar with a side part! <3

Flibbertigibbet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, so I understand that Shravan is the main lead of this show, he has to be attractive and all, which he is. He is a beast, no doubt. ;) 
BUT, 
Pushkar has had my heart since day one! His chilled out attitude, his mannerisms, his beautifully striking smile, his concern for everyone and his equation with Shravan and Sumo.
One smile from him and my heart turns into knots! And today, after so long when he was back on the screen, i couldn't hold myself back from screaming his name :') 
NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HIS HAIR. That damned side part. Pehle toh, he's not there for a week, and when he does come back, he looks like a dream on 2 feet! That blue suit complemented him a little too well for his own good :P 
His hair needs to be side parted like that!!! Not brushed back, how it always is!! I dint think i could like him more, and then he walks in with that flawless head full of hair that is airy and just so tempting to touch.

No doubt, shravan's hair is done fabulously too, it suits him very well, but today, those 5 seconds of pushkar's side parted look murdered me dead. <3

The episode was really nice! I liked Sumo and Shravan's comfort around each other now. Shravan could have easily grabbed her in so many instances but he held back. I loves the flashback scenes and how they merged into the present! I was wondering what if sumo had bitten Shravan XD but i loved that she didn't. It shows that they acknowledge that they're not kids anymore. I wonder how Pushkar's coming back will affect the shraman scenes. He knows them too well. I hope he brings in more fun and drama to.it in the form of questioning or teasing. I know for sure he will tell sumo that " bhaiya ne.kisi ki.na suni par tere liye rukgaye XD 

Ohkay, even though my username means someone who talks a lot, i won't blab more! 
What did you all think about the episode?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
For a.second I was also drooling over pushkar when he arrived.. He really is a cutie pie...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know. I loved Pushkar from Day 1 too. He is so warm, so cute, so positive & so sorted. He's just the brother that Shravan needs, & the friend Suman needs. And of course, the perfect cupid for ShraMan. 
WORD on his hair. So that was the change! I was wondering why he looked so different today. But really he looked so good today. They need to let his hair remain like that. And that suit... so perfect for him. 

This show has a really good-looking cast, right from the leads to the supporting cast😊
faii44 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is so damn cutee.. I was literally jumping n telling my sister look yeah our Pushkii is back πŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pushkar is also BAE. and he definately looked handsome today. the blue suit complemented him alot
like seriously was missing him so much and glad he came back
i would love to see the trio now to win this case

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WE ALL LOVE PUSHKAR FROM DAY 1 β€οΈπŸ˜†
πŸ€—

*join the club 🀣*
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the episode to bits. The ShraMan scene was fantastic.❀️

I am in love with Shravan so much. But I do love Pushkar too. He is a fantastic character. So happy that he is back. Loved Puskhar warning to Shravan: Bhaiya, aapki class lagne wali haiπŸ˜†
AlZian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was happy seeing him after long time   πŸ€—
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pushkar is love ... really like this guy so much even without trying ..
He is that perfect one who just makes you happy with his charm n adorable nature

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is so cute..
I was so happy seeing him.back..❀️..