India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Pushkar with a side part! <3

Flibbertigibbet Goldie
Flibbertigibbet
Flibbertigibbet

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Okay, so I understand that Shravan is the main lead of this show, he has to be attractive and all, which he is. He is a beast, no doubt. ;) 
BUT, 
Pushkar has had my heart since day one! His chilled out attitude, his mannerisms, his beautifully striking smile, his concern for everyone and his equation with Shravan and Sumo.
One smile from him and my heart turns into knots! And today, after so long when he was back on the screen, i couldn't hold myself back from screaming his name :') 
NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HIS HAIR. That damned side part. Pehle toh, he's not there for a week, and when he does come back, he looks like a dream on 2 feet! That blue suit complemented him a little too well for his own good :P 
His hair needs to be side parted like that!!! Not brushed back, how it always is!! I dint think i could like him more, and then he walks in with that flawless head full of hair that is airy and just so tempting to touch.

No doubt, shravan's hair is done fabulously too, it suits him very well, but today, those 5 seconds of pushkar's side parted look murdered me dead. <3

The episode was really nice! I liked Sumo and Shravan's comfort around each other now. Shravan could have easily grabbed her in so many instances but he held back. I loves the flashback scenes and how they merged into the present! I was wondering what if sumo had bitten Shravan XD but i loved that she didn't. It shows that they acknowledge that they're not kids anymore. I wonder how Pushkar's coming back will affect the shraman scenes. He knows them too well. I hope he brings in more fun and drama to.it in the form of questioning or teasing. I know for sure he will tell sumo that " bhaiya ne.kisi ki.na suni par tere liye rukgaye XD 

Ohkay, even though my username means someone who talks a lot, i won't blab more! 
What did you all think about the episode?? 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Cashiviprasee_fangirlGallantdaniyasparklesmg1997potterginnyAlZianfaii44Adeeba.AyubPlainJaneOnie...shalz_123indraniguptagauriangelmizzundaztudjazmeenpubaOmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-MrsOmkaraOberoiorion23Ri21...Dexterity...BinKuchKahe.SahSahSillyPepper...Tanu...ArshisarunrocksJiyagulabiShaitaanKiKhala

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
For a.second I was also drooling over pushkar when he arrived.. He really is a cutie pie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orion23

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I know. I loved Pushkar from Day 1 too. He is so warm, so cute, so positive & so sorted. He's just the brother that Shravan needs, & the friend Suman needs. And of course, the perfect cupid for ShraMan. 
WORD on his hair. So that was the change! I was wondering why he looked so different today. But really he looked so good today. They need to let his hair remain like that. And that suit... so perfect for him. 

This show has a really good-looking cast, right from the leads to the supporting castSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousruby...Dexterity...

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
He is so damn cutee.. I was literally jumping n telling my sister look yeah our Pushkii is back LOL
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Pushkar is also BAE. and he definately looked handsome today. the blue suit complemented him alot
like seriously was missing him so much and glad he came back
i would love to see the trio now to win this case

CashiviShaitaanKiKhala

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
WE ALL LOVE PUSHKAR FROM DAY 1 HeartLOL
Hug

*join the club ROFL*

faii44ShaitaanKiKhala

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode to bits. The ShraMan scene was fantastic.Heart

I am in love with Shravan so much. But I do love Pushkar too. He is a fantastic character. So happy that he is back. Loved Puskhar warning to Shravan: Bhaiya, aapki class lagne wali haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

AlZian Senior Member
AlZian
AlZian

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Was happy seeing him after long time   Hug

Go to top