Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Zin-Shot: Shravan's password is James Bond? (Page 3)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Sharman aces both adult and childhood Day Dreaming

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Eternity_

Sharman aces both adult and childhood Day Dreaming

So true. Both grow-up ShraMan and teenage ShraMan have great chemistry.Day Dreaming
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

His password should have been SHER-LOCKED! Any other Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch fans here? :)

Yes Shravan is a hottie for sure! I am going to watch the episode only now, and cant wait for it! Sounds amazing.

Me. ME! StarI am a great Sherlock fan. That SHER-LOCKED scene with Irene Adler was so good. JohnLock is my no.1 OTP (wishful thinking but still)... along with ShraMan.

I agree. Shravan is a total hottie. Can't get enough of him.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

LOL LOLLOL
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Just saw the episode and watched the ShraMan scene a few times over. Hot and cute at the same time. Namik looks amazing in Blue! A man after my own heart!

Glad to find a fellow Sherlock fan! Yes than scene when "The woman's" password turned out to be Sher-Locked was one of the best scenes of the show hands down!

Going back to Shravan, he is just so cute when he gives those sideways adoring looks to Sumo and also those cute smiles and smirks to himself! Hayee...too adorbs! ShraMan the kid version is just as adorable as the grown up version. Just the grown up version is hotter! :) Cant wait for more such scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneRi21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

Such a lovely post for lovely episode...
Shravan is one true gentleman. ..agar this would have been a normal daily soap...ye puri chasing scene mei..Shravan would have caught her by waist so many times...or they falling on each other ya bed pe...typical expected stuff..

But our EDKV is so different. ..These two are so unique at being so normal..The whole chase scene and the talk it flowed so naturally...I wonder how they enact it so naturally like really two friends are running behind each other...

soo true!!
I agree with each n every word of yours. There was no touchy-touchy mushy-mushy scenes..as it happens in other daily soapsDead It was very natural and realisticBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJanegauriangel

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Going back to Shravan, he is just so cute when he gives those sideways adoring looks to Sumo and also those cute smiles and smirks to himself! Hayee...too adorbs!

IKR. Shravan is so irresistible. Love Namik's expressions. It so adorable how he stares at her, softly gazes at her, smiles at her, smiles to himself and he also looks cute when he is irritated.Embarrassed Why is he so attractive? Yeh ladka meri jaan leke rahegaEmbarrassed

Want more cute ShraMan scenes like this.Day Dreaming

MrDarcyfan

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Hey Rushali, thanks so much for your hearty reply.Big smile I love your post. I agree with everything you said.  It was an incredible episode just for the first 10 minutes itself. Can't wait for ShraMan scenes like this.Heart

I'm so glad you liked itSmile Keeping my fingers crossed for another amazing episode tonightStar

PlainJane

Go to top