Zin-Shot: Shravan's password is James Bond?

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow! This episode was fantastic. The first 10 minutes were too good. In fact, this ShraMan scene is my favorite scene in the show so far.❤️ I was jumping in my seat. I was so excited.⭐️

The ShraMan scene. Every moment of that scene screamed We-are-Best-Friends-and-something-more❤️ They were in their own world...so comfortable and in sync with each other.

We see Sumo entering Shravan's room. He is in the bathroom and hyper Sumo listens to the shower running. She puts her ear to the door😆. "Fresh hi toh lag raha tha. Toh nahaane kyun gaya?"😆

She is then frantically searching for Shravan's phone. It was so funny the way she was jumping around. At one point, she even slipped and stumbled.😆 My excitement at that scene. I was simultaneously wishing for two things: Shravan, don't come out of the bathroom till Sumo finds your phone! At the same time, I was yelling inside, Shravan come out soon, before Sumo finds your phone!😆

Then Shravan's phone rings and she clumsily fishes it out of his clothes. The ringtone seemed so high-decibel. Sumo's tension was so hilarious. "Isse silent kaise karte hai?"😆

The look on her face when she hears the shower switched off. Darn it! Sumo is so hyper. LOL! She locks Shravan in his own bathroom.🤣

She then runs out of the room and tries to crack the password to his phone. Here are her options:
1) "Mera (Suman's) birth date.😆 I was like: Seriously Sumo? You think yourself so special to him?
2) Shravan : Really Sumo! You think, Shravan is an idiot?😆
3) ShravanSumo: 🤣You are unbelievable Sumo!
4) Khadoos: "Khadoos apna password Khadoos kyun rakhega?" 🤣

Meanwhile, Shravan find himself locked.😲 OMG! He looked so hot in that black vest. 😳Anyways, Shravan apparently has a telephone in his bathroom.😆 He calls up the housekeeper to let him out. He asks him who came into his room. Chachi and Vandy are out. But Sumo was there. Love that expression on Shravan's face. He immediately figures out Sumo is up to some mischief. ⭐️When he can't find his phone, he immediately starts searching for Sumo.

My most favorite scene has arrived. Sumo is doing this and that with his phone and Shravan yells at her like a child whose toy has been stolen😆: Mera phone wapas karo.😆 Sumo, actually shakes her head like a child. Chasing ensues. It was so cute.

The way he is chasing her. I love how we see a similar parallel scene when they were kids and just like present, Shravan was chasing her around. I have missed their childhood scenes. Nice to see the kids back. I loved the scene.❤️

In present, Shravan is Sumo are running around when Shravan hurts his leg in the kitchen. Shravan asks for his phone again. Sumo says no. Shravan is like "Yeh kya bachpana hai?"  Sumo tells him Dabbu sent him a text that she doesn't want Shravan to see. Shravan looks adorably confused: "Dabbu? Woh mujhe message kyun karega?" 😆At one point, Suman threatens to drown his phone in a bowl of water (chullu bhar paani?😆). Shravan tries to pacify her. He looks so confused 😕and worried as if he thought, she has literally gone insane.😆

Sumo asks for his password and clever Vakeel says: Shravan1234 with $ instead of S. 😎Sumo tries to figure out how to type dollar sign🤓, when he swiftly steals his phone back. 😆Chasing ensues again. Sumo is chasing Shravan full speed, when Shravan turns all arrogant and says: Main bhaag kyun raha hoon.😎 This man! He really loves his height. So he is standing and holding his phone up in the air and irritating her because she can't reach so high😆. Sumo is like "Phone do na". Shravan turns mischievious😳: "Le lo! Maine kab mana kiya.😳

She pulls his T-shirt forcefully. 😳He bends down a little and she continues to reach for the phone. Oh my word, the way Shravan was looking at her when she is jumping on him. It was so romantic. He looked entranced. It was so hot. It was beautiful scene. Their chemistry was sizzling. 😳

Shravan and Suman recall similar scenes from the past. He is holding a chocolate above his head and Sumo is trying to grab it. He calls her Motu. Childhood Sumo gets offended. Shravan apologizes and calls her...Moti😆. In that scene, Sumo bites his arm to get the chocolate.

In present, she is about to bite him, when both Sumo and Shravan freeze. They have a staring moment as title song plays. Shravan ultimately gives her his phone and tells he: Lo, message delete kar do. Here is Shravan's tough password: JAMES BOND.

Remember the scene where Shravan removes his watch just prior to hitting Verma. He says in James Bond style: "Shravan...Shravan Malhotra". I swear, I knew in that moment, that he is a fan of James Bond.😆

Sumo: 007 bhi laga dete😆. Height badh gaya lekin dimag wohi ka wohi.😆

Shravan smiles pleasantly when Sumo looks so relieved after deleting the message. "Toh delete kar diya DABBU ka message?" Sumo tells him it was she who wrote the text. But of course, Shravan knew it😎. She tells that she wanted to say Thanks. Shravan sarcastically says: Kehna chahti thi? Iska matlab ab nahi chahti? Sumo panics: "Hoon!" and tells him Thanks. It was so cute. It was a very sweet moment. I was in dreamland.😆

Both Suman and Shravan looked so happy after that exchange. 😃

Sumo: Phir kab mil rahe hai?
Shravan shows no emotions but I am sure uske mann mein laddoo phoota hoga.😳
Sumo: I mean case ke silsile mein.
Shravan smirks and tells her Tomorrow. Sumo, you are not fooling him or anyone else.😆

The other scene which I liked was when Sumo is dressing Vandy in a saree. Vandy is like don't dress in middle-class-Mami way. Sumo tells her that class is associated with the person's harqatein. Vandy replies: "You are right. Meri harqatein toh bohut classy hai"😆

Then the dialogue which Sumo said about God resonated with me: Hum bhagwan se darte nahi, unko pyaar karte hai.  It was a beautiful sentence.

Ramnath and Pushkar is back. Yippee!  Ramnath is still upset with Shravan and Chachi is adding fuel to the fire.😡
Loved Pushkar when he told Shravan as Ramnath came strolling in : Bhaiya, aapki class lagne wali hai😆.

I loved the episode. Mostly because of the ShraMan scene. It was super adorable. The first half of the episode had so many LOL moments. I had a really good time.😃
 Can't wait for more episodes. I am so proud to be a fan of this show. I pray that the quality that the CVs have maintained never goes down.

PS: "Zin-shot is a term suggested to me by Rushali. Thank you, Rushali.😃

Edited by PlainJane - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She then runs out of the room and tries to crack the password to his phone. Her are her options:
1) "Mera (Suman's) birth date.😆 I was like: Seriously Sumo? You think so yourself so special to him?
2) Shravan : Really Sumo! You think, Shravan is an idiot?😆
3) ShravanSumo: 🤣You are unbelievable Sumo!

Sumo is antic piece in the whole world one pieceee ...material🤣seriously is ladkiii kaaa koi jaba nahinnn...i just cracked uppp OMG..

SRMannn Scene to  kya bolun In dream landdd😳
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu100

She then runs out of the room and tries to crack the password to his phone. Her are her options:
1) "Mera (Suman's) birth date.😆 I was like: Seriously Sumo? You think so yourself so special to him?
2) Shravan : Really Sumo! You think, Shravan is an idiot?😆
3) ShravanSumo: 🤣You are unbelievable Sumo!

Sumo is antic piece in the whole world one pieceee ...material🤣seriously is ladkiii kaaa koi jaba nahinnn...i just cracked uppp OMG..

SRMannn Scene to  kya bolun In dream landdd😳

Suman is hilarious. I was laughing hysterically at that scene.😆 There was a moment when she fails at cracking the password and the music dies down comically. It made me laugh more. Sumo is...I have no words!😆
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love CVS and Shraman...nice WU..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today shraman was like a DREAM 
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You have really put down all I want to say and my my how amazing was tonight's epi and the most stunning couple and their insane funny passionate interaction 
I cannot think beyond Shraman today 

How easily they fall into that friendship 
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I love CVS and Shraman...nice WU..

Same here. Love the CVs and ShraMan.❤️
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

today shraman was like a DREAM 

I know right. It was like a beautiful dream.
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahSah

You have really put down all I want to say and my my how amazing was tonight's epi and the most stunning couple and their insane funny passionate interaction 

I cannot think beyond Shraman today 

How easily they fall into that friendship 

I love their relationship. I wish I could find a bond like theirs with someone. It sweet and dreamlike, but not unrealistic. Passion and frienship. I think that's a good basis for a solid relationship.

Love ShraMan❤️
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The entire ShraMan scene and the bathroom locking scene was just so swoon worthy.The dialogues were amazing and u r right Sumo was fooling no one.. 😆
Sumo's family is just so fickle minded(except Nanu and Daboo).No wonder Khosla is able to sway them a bit..