India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Marriage on the cards (Page 3)

Reina1 Senior Member
Reina1
Reina1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Neither of them are the type of people to get married due to force, they will fight tooth and nail, but in the end remain adamant. It would be absurd to have them marry now. We haven't even seen a shred of romance. In fact I doubt Mr. Malhotra would be upset that he took Tiwari's case, he would be happy considering how much he reveres him, i feel like something else has gone wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chaupoppinssRi21

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Can there please be no marriage track?? I would hate to see Suman marrying Shravan due to some pics leaked by Khosla...Suman is not the type of girl who would get affected by these things...also the "parivar ke atmasamman ke liye" marriage track stinks of typical Indian soaps...so please CVs...lets not tread that path.
Hopefully this show continues being normal...no abnormal and over the top drama...please! Also...I don't want chachi or mami to play the quintessential vamps...jo Suman aur Shravan ki zindagi barbad karne me lage huye ho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-Ri21

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

Great post! Smile

I too love how comfortable Shravan and Sumo have become with each other. Just like childhood. Shravan has changed a little. He is truly calm (instead of pretend-calm) and less moody. He is for a lack of better word...HAPPY. Big smileAfter 10 long years, his anger has cooled somewhat and he is having fun with his friend Sumo. It's wonderful to see him so happy. Being childish and mischievous. Smile

I don't know about marriage track. I don't think I would prefer that. Sure it would be interesting but sort of melodramatic too. Whichever way the story is going is fine with me but I would rather they keep it simple and ShraMan get married like normal lovers. Marry because they are in love and not for a compromise. Just my opinion.Smile

I completely agree on all counts... Marriage at this juncture, especially forced, would be disastrous for the story... I understand that people want to see the leads getting close, but not if it demolishes the very fibre of the story...
While Sumo and Shravan are both firmly attached to their families, they have not been built as characters that wilt under pressure. It's a modern story, I'd rather look at it through a modern lens. I can relate to Sumo, not because she has this fabulous (and drop-dead gorgeous!) soulmate, but because she is very much her own person. She has her quirks, she is not perfect. But one thing she is not is a pushover... Personally, I have had enough of these demure, shrinking violet type female leads. I want Sumo to live her life on her own terms.
As for Shravan, if he sees the girl standing her ground, I doubt he will succumb to any of his dad's intimidation or chachi's machinations.

Edited by an_chau - 13 April 2016 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivipubapoppinssRi21

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
This show is running so beautifully. Why ruin the storyline by bringing in a forced marriage track for no reason at all? Confused
avni01 Goldie
avni01
avni01

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I don't see marriage happening so soon. Chachi is the last person who will pressurize them for marriage. Marryng suman means shravan ka London jaana cancel and she def would not want that. All others don't see them as lovers. Would like to see a beautiful romantic track between these two friends culminate initio marriage and not in a hurry burry and pls no forced marriage track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nith125Ri21

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome post... Even I loved their chase... Well, who didn't?? Smile however I beg to differ at certain points, firstly I feel that Ramnath will not be mad at his son, rather he will be pleased to know this. It is because Tiwariji is very important for Ramnath, which was evident in the very first epi and the Holi epi, where he left all his guests to attend to him.
Secondly, the marriage point, it's too early for them, abhi thode kaand aur hone hain marriage ke liye.

But, you are bang on about kameeni, yesterday she was assigned a very devilish BG tone, so she is definitely going to be negative, clearly her dislike for Sumo is evident since day 1... 

Who wouldn't want marriage happening, but I feel that would be penultimate thing in the show, because it's a finite show, with may be 100 more epis to go, but if it happens earlier, we all will be happy, will get to see some bedroom romance... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I think majority of the audiences would not like to see a marriage track coming up so soon..including meSmile
The story is going great..i hope cvs dont ruin it by marriage tracks n all.Dead
Just wanna see shraman's romance as of nowBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chaupoppinssRi21

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I think you got it wrong.   I don't see a forced marriage happening.   But shra doing something impulsive or chachi and mami insulting sumo might lead to something.

As I said just speculating.

@beagle ur post was funny :) seeing you post after quite a while.   Forced marriage no.   Malhotra.. For some reason makes me think is negative.   Right from the separation from his wife.   Let's wait abs watch today :)

Go to top