Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Marriage on the cards (Page 2)

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlZian

I think shravan's dad would be proud of his son and will be really happy tht he took this case. After all tiwari ji is his guru... Mr. Malhotra loves and respects him and also considers them as family member. Serial is going too good marriage track would spoil everything..! Shaadi thing is not coming so soon Smile

Agree with you on all points. I don't think Ramnath will be angry. He will be proud. Even if he gets angry, it won't be long-term.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlZian

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry but for some reason an getting telecom file of india have blocked edkv forum.  Couldn't edit my post.  Keying from the ph now.

I would be surprised is malhotra appreciated shra tom.  As a father He should be cheesed off that his son didn't care enough for him to stay bk.  Parents are possessive and for malhotra nothing is beyond the family.

Shra could have arranged any number of lawyers for the case. He could have handled it from London  Why stay bk?  Of course we know it's sumo.  But no one is bound to know that.

Even the Tiwaris seem to be aware of shras predicament.  Sumos self-respect... How will shravan react? Will he reveal what's in his heart.

If shra could not handle satya with sumo that he lost it and best him to pulp.  What would he do when she feels so bad that her name is slandered.  The best way out would be to make it honarable by saying that she is his fiance.  If not marriage an engagement at least is due... 

God!  Pls pls give us something.  If they could do this to us with just running around a bench imagine how it would be when the real proximity stats!

Edited by poppinss - 13 April 2016 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashiviniara12PlainJane

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I so wanted a marriage track right from the start of the show... if I would get what I wanted then I would crash my diet and party karlungi
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think this would not be a forced marriage but more like an adjustment marriage of sorts?  I am just guessing... More predictions for Tim.
MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Look I'm just going to straight up say it:
I'm sorry but could everyone stop speculating about a marriage track, a lot of websites spread false gossip based on the discussions here (yeah I know pathetic journalism but kya kar sakte hai) and it'll just confuse everyone cause unnecessary havoc/panic.
Anyways coming to the post, yes totally agree, love their equation & comfort/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviPlainJanebeagleboy

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Krithi, Lol it's just thinking what could possibly be the next line of story.  I don't see anything wrong in wishful thinking.  
Speculation is bound to come.
beagleboy IF-Dazzler
beagleboy
beagleboy

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I'm tempted to respond for a few reasons. 
1) Marriage - it may seem, especially because of Indian TV, that marriage is a license to set hormones going on a gallop rather than at a steady pace - the heroine falls and the hero catches, both get clean bowled, both stare and the heroines chest heaves like it is a truck on an undulating bumpy track. But in reality, that just does not happen. Indeed, stolen glances are more exciting without the bonds of marriage.  Marriage, especially on Indian TV, is boring. 

2)Insecure parents are possessive of their children. And not all parents are insecure. It is important to give children the right values and that is what matters in the end- not that your child listened to someone else and not you. Such a reaction would be immature. If Ramnathis a well sketched character, given his deep attatchment to the senior Tiwari he will be proud that his son stayed to help someone of such importance to him. And so, he will applaud Shravan's efforts rather than being upset about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niara12PlainJanepoppinss-AvadaKedavra-

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beagleboy

I'm tempted to respond for a few reasons. 
1) Marriage - it may seem, especially because of Indian TV, that marriage is a license to set hormones going on a gallop rather than at a steady pace - the heroine falls and the hero catches, both get clean bowled, both stare and the heroines chest heaves like it is a truck on an undulating bumpy track. But in reality, that just does not happen. Indeed, stolen glances are more exciting without the bonds of marriage.  Marriage, especially on Indian TV, is boring. 

2)Insecure parents are possessive of their children. And not all parents are insecure. It is important to give children the right values and that is what matters in the end- not that your child listened to someone else and not you. Such a reaction would be immature. If Ramnathis a well sketched character, given his deep attatchment to the senior Tiwari he will be proud that his son stayed to help someone of such importance to him. And so, he will applaud Shravan's efforts rather than being upset about it.

Word. I second that.

Go to top