India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Marriage on the cards

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged

What a wonderful episode it was today.  Till yesterday Shravan was Kadoos today no one would believe that he is this moody chap who insults girls at the drop of the hat!  And what a scene it was between Shraman, the way they chase each other, Shravan's dimag and finally Sumo deleting the message with Shravan's permission.  They both understand and trust each other sooo much.  

When we tend to openup with our friends we get closer. Shraman is no different, their friendship seems to have reached another level.  The direcetion and the script was spot on... the entire episode seemed to complete at the speed of light!  Wish I had a 1 hour EDKV :)

Looks like Khosla is not the only one that is going to cause trouble.  Kameneey has connected Sumo with Shravan at some level and she would soon start nosing around.  As expected both Mr. Malhotra and Pushkar were not happy that Shravan stayed back for someone else but not for them.  This was bound to come up which family would be happy about it.  I strongly feel Mr. Malhotra will not be happy with Shravan staying back for Nanu or more particularly for Sumo.  

Maybe Shravan would be cornered into saying that Sumo and he are much closer than friends.  If Khosla publishes their picture at the farmhouse... they seriously would be in trouble.  While Shravan can take it this would cause more problems for Sumo as that would end up not too good for her.  While she would be upset she would also know that Shravan had to do what he had to do to keep things as calm as possilbe at home.  

Kameeney will surely get a lot of chances to throw oil on the fire. Why do I have this feeling that we are gravitating towards a marriage track?  

Edited by poppinss - 13 April 2016 at 11:45am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110addictvmg1997GallantrcozaAlZianranbirkprfan1ravzsTINAMONImanjusha7sun2011PlainJanehanishank--Amulya--indraniguptaAnhdara13smanOmaRamdassMissadorablemineforeverSahSahBriyanikidaig

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Tumhare muh me ghee shakar

I want trebbliyyy shraman marraige trackkk Cry

I

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviGallantmg1997sun2011TINAMONIMissadorablepoppinss

AlZian Senior Member
AlZian
AlZian

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I think shravan's dad would be proud of his son and will be really happy tht he took this case. After all tiwari ji is his guru... Mr. Malhotra loves and respects him and also considers them as family member. Serial is going too good marriage track would spoil everything..! Shaadi thing is not coming so soon Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997manjusha7PlainJanesun2011kavmuksnith125A.HajnalJessicarhMissadorable-AvadaKedavra-OmaRamdassSahSahbahi.orion23Briyanikidaig

Missadorable IF-Rockerz
Missadorable
Missadorable

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hiii i m new viewer of dis show...i jus love shravan n sumoo
very true...agree wit ur views
marriage hayee hope ye sach hojaye
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
No marriage track yaar.This show is different and it should remain like that only.This marriage track thing is common in all shows I don't want this track

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997.Jas.AlZianmanjusha7OmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-orion23Briyanikidaig

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
knowing how sony is i dont think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlZian

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Marriage well I want them married but when they are all ready and not when they are cornered 
If they do great if they don't perfect 

The whole Shraman interaction was the highlight so I cannot think beyond that 

Perfection are these two

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimg1997.Jas.manjusha7sun2011-AvadaKedavra-Ri21

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Great post! Smile

I too love how comfortable Shravan and Sumo have become with each other. Just like childhood. Shravan has changed a little. He is truly calm (instead of pretend-calm) and less moody. He is for a lack of better word...HAPPY. Big smileAfter 10 long years, his anger has cooled somewhat and he is having fun with his friend Sumo. It's wonderful to see him so happy. Being childish and mischievous. Smile

I don't know about marriage track. I don't think I would prefer that. Sure it would be interesting but sort of melodramatic too. Whichever way the story is going is fine with me but I would rather they keep it simple and ShraMan get married like normal lovers. Marry because they are in love and not for a compromise. Just my opinion.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997.Jas.poppinss

Go to top