Posted: 8 years ago
I so hope that trps increase this time. TPK needs trps. trps have gone down every week thanks to cvs. But now i feel that atleast thahaan is on track, liked the developments in thahaan. And also trps are source of motivation for all actors etc to continue working hard. What do u guys say? Also worried about that new upcoming show on colours we still dont know which show will it replace...any ideas???
yes hopeing we get a good Thahaan falling in love track...don't want hurry...or fast...i hope cvs keep it slow and steady ðŸ˜ƒ
Hope trp increase ho nhi to thahaan track bhi nhi milega agar trp na mili to. 
Originally posted by Neett

Hope trp increase ho nhi to thahaan track bhi nhi milega agar trp na mili to. 
same feeling
Originally posted by tia2105

yes hopeing we get a good Thahaan falling in love track...don't want hurry...or fast...i hope cvs keep it slow and steady ðŸ˜ƒ
yeah just continue giving us thahaan scenes
Originally posted by Neha99

same feeling
lgta jaldi hi ds -ve track bhi mil jaayega.. Vasu ke change hone se. 
Originally posted by Neett

lgta jaldi hi ds -ve track bhi mil jaayega.. Vasu ke change hone se. 
i m also ok with negative ds yaar kisi kaam to aye ga but lagta nahi ke ab ye role kare abhi to vasu vs shradha shayad aye
Yes with Thahaan track it should move higher if not TPK might be in danger with all those low trps
Fr trp we need to watch on tv instesd of watching online nd i really hope that audience again would get her interest back in tpk.  BTW last week tpk was in top 10 with decreasing trp. 
i really hope we get 2+ trp this time...and TPK should be in top 3 or 4 daily shows of Colors