India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa OS: Not Her Bhaiya (Page 2)

zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Too hot to handle tess, one of these days I will be posting my first os...and i'm sure it will be too hot too coz I have already started writing and I just can't stop...i want to post 3 chapters and take it from there, I'm sure u guys will help me when I get stuck

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuby87

Too hot to handle tess, one of these days I will be posting my first os...and i'm sure it will be too hot too coz I have already started writing and I just can't stop...i want to post 3 chapters and take it from there, I'm sure u guys will help me when I get stuck
of course sweetie we will be glad to help! good luck dear waiting for your story for when you will post it. welcome to the world of writing about AarYa, I'm sure you will have a blast like the rest of us Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410B-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Originally posted by B-onesie

Originally posted by Sharlene1410

Okay then I am dead Dead Dead Dead my word you ladies can sure write hott hott scenes that causes excessive breathing and heart palpation LOL LOL
ROFL

Didi I have been told it's good for your heart to get a bit of excitement now and then!ROFL

It sure keeps the blood flowing LOL LOL to my brain LOL LOL
Anxious for your next tasty treat LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
nice os
enjoyed reading 
thanks for the pm
B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

This is why I don't like doing OS's.  Mine falls far short.
Malia is on a roll again I see. Too tired to say anything else but I couldn't resist reading.Embarrassed
fall short???????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

what are you talking about????? D'ohWacko
your OSes are amazing as the rest of your work!!!!

BTW I will be waiting for a proper comment! Angry

Geez, your scaring me with your big red fonts.  LOLLOL

So amazingly he patiently waits for her to come to his house before he makes his first move,  And then makes a very bold move.  Declaring in no uncertain terms that he is not her brother,  And that he doesn't play games.

Then instead of pursuing this unbridled passion, she stays away for 2 months and he lets her.  Only going back when she s practically forced to attend Mans's party.  What's up with that?

But boy when he gets her this time, he doesn't let her go.  And her certainly is not one for idle threats.  He didn't care who was around, he unashamedly claimed her as his own.  In front her friend, his sister and even his parents. 

It's sweet how eager Mansi is to have her bestie coming home as her bahu and abandons her in the clutches of her "crazy" brother.  And the parents are quite happy with this display, They happily to agree to the proposal. 

But how shameless are those two to leave the party to pursue their hankey pankey.  And she is the one that broaches the subject of "pleasing" each other first.  Nauhty, NaughtyEmbarrassed  And the insatiable Mr. S says no to pleasing her at first but in his room he certainly can't resist pleasing her and vice versa.  They better get married soonest of soonLOL

Great one, all hail to the OS queenClap

Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

This is why I don't like doing OS's. Mine falls far short.
</div>Malia is on a roll again I see.Too tired to say anything else but I couldn't resist reading.Embarrassed

fall short????????????Shocked

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">what are you talking about?????D'ohWacko</font>

<font size="2">your OSes are amazing as the rest of your work!!!!</font>

<font size="2">BTW I will be waiting for a proper comment!Angry</font>

Geez, your scaring me with your big red fonts. LOLLOL
<div>

So amazingly he patiently waits for her to come to his house before he makes his first move, And then makes a very bold move. Declaring in no uncertain terms that he is not her brother, And that he doesn't play games.

</div>
Then instead of pursuing this unbridled passion, she stays away for 2 months and he lets her. Only going back when she s practically forced to attend Mans's party. What's up with that?

But boy when he gets her this time, he doesn't let her go. And her certainly is not one for idle threats. He didn't care who was around, he unashamedly claimed her as his own. In front her friend, his sister and even his parents.

It's sweet how eager Mansi is to have her bestie coming home as her bahu and abandons her in the clutches of her "crazy" brother. And the parents are quite happy with this display, They happily to agree to the proposal.

But how shameless are those two to leave the party to pursue their hankey pankey. And she is the one that broaches the subject of "pleasing" each other first. Nauhty, NaughtyEmbarrassed And the insatiable Mr. Ssays no to pleasing her at firstbut in his room he certainly can't resist pleasing her and vice versa. They better get married soonest of soonLOL

Great one, all hail to the OS queenClap

<div>

offu! so many questions because I left out Yash's POV LOL he actually could not hold back the urge anymore, especially with Aarti in that state Embarrassed he did not plan on seducing her at all; for the longest time she was just his behan's best friend, that changed as she grew up. He has always been Yash bhaiya, the poor girl ran scared because of the feelings he evoked and stayed away. he wanted to see how long she could keep away but he knew she would come eventually and he wasn't letting her get away again... the Scindhias love Aarti like a daughter so they are happy with the news. as for the last bit yes they are indeed shameless! LOL

I don't know about OS queen but am happy you like them; thanks my Honey-Bee Hug

Edited by Tessaloni - 14 April 2016 at 3:56pm

B-onesie

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
what a hot hot OS Embarrassed
ouch aarti called yash bhaiya bcoz he is her best friend mansi's brother LOL
aarya first kiss was very hot Embarrassed
poor aarti after that she avoid going at mansi's home LOL
wow yash confession was so sensual Wink
loll yash was quite fast he said in front of everyone that he want to get married to aarti ROFL
thank god his parents were understanding Hug

Tessaloni

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteariya

what a hot hot OS Embarrassed
ouch aarti called yash bhaiya bcoz he is her best friend mansi's brother LOL
aarya first kiss was very hot Embarrassed
poor aarti after that she avoid going at mansi's home LOL
wow yash confession was so sensual Wink
loll yash was quite fast he said in front of everyone that he want to get married to aarti ROFL
thank god his parents were understanding Hug

thanks Manita, am glad you liked it Smile yes Yash hated being called bhaiya by her when the last thing he feels for her is brotherly affection.

Go to top