hjdfsjhdfglsgflshfg!!!! hsflhrglksglskj!!!!! ghsljgsgksfjgsjkf!!!!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
FREAK FREAK FREAK!!! 😲 😲 😲
OMG OMG OMG!!!! 😲 😲 😲
I AM GONE!!! I AM DEAD!! 🤢 🤢 🤢
I FREAKING CANNOT BREATHE!!!! 🤢 🤢 🤢
OH FREAK!!! 😲 😲 😲 
WHAT A CUTE AND A PASSIONATE SCENE THAT FREAKING!!! 😳 😳 😳   ❤️ ❤️  
MY BABIES❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

OH man!!! I have always wanted a scene like this between SwaSan, where Swara is trying to wake up Sanskaar and all he wants to do is romance😆 And I am sure all the SwaSanians wanted the comeback of "Tum Mere Upar Ho Swara" scene ever since we had saw it the very first time😆

Ok let me start with the scene:

So Swara is little annoyed that Sanskaar is not waking up even though she has been calling him out since so long. And the moment Sanskaar wakes up, he holds her hand and asks her if she is still mad at him? Swara tries to act and does say that she is still mad at him and ask him whether he has anything to do about that. But Sanskaar's cute apologetic 'REALLY' is enough for her to come out of her act and melts her from not teasing him like that anymore. And she gives in saying that she was just teasing him and is definitely not mad at him. That makes Sanskaar feels better!!😳 Swara's cute response of "Nahin baba, I am not mad" just made me feel fjhgljfkhgkj!! And the smile that erupted on Sanky's face!! *DEAD* *DEAD*. The way he rubs his face and eyes 😲 😲 😲 🤢 🤢 🤢. I am dead officially.

And now Swara really wants him to be up. But our dear asanskaari Sanskaar has something else going on in his mind ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ He makes an excuse of not being able to get up and asks for else. And our detective and smart Swara immediately figures out the not-neek intentions of her pati dev and decides to not fall in his jhansa.😆 😆 😆. But asanskaari Sanskaar wants his smart Swara to fall in his jhansa😆 😆. So he starts being a baby yet again!! "Meri aakhien hi kohl nahin rahi hai Swara, help kardo". Smart Swara knowing how dramebaaz her aSanskaari Sanskaar is just gives in without doing any choo or chaa. Asanskaari Sanskaar, as expected, instead of getting up, pulls his Smart Swara on him!!! And everyone on SwaSanland officially dies 🤢 🤢 🤢 

The way he is still holding her hands and sleeping as if he wants nothing else but just her!! What a cute, sweet and meaningful moment that was.. And yes, I just freaking couldnt take my eyes off from Mr aSanskaari Sanskaar Maheshwari. He just freaking looked so adorable. Now that Smart Swara's aSanskaari Sanskaar has played his game, its her turn. She tries to sound lovely so that he cannot figure out and bam, dips his hand in hot tea!!🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 My poor baby!! The way Sanskaar says "pyaar se uthaao mujhe" and "mazaa aa raha hai" not realizing what next is going to happen to him is just epic😆 😆

The way, naughtily Swara says "Kya hua, aab khul gai neend" is just adorable🤣 And how annoying cute Sanskaar looks when he says "Kaisi patni ho tum, subah subah apne pati ka shoshan karti ho" 🤣 🤣 🤣 Swara retorts back on him saying he doesnt need to complain this much since the tea wasnt that hot but still the loving and caring wife she always is, sits down to check his hands. And again, asanskaari Sanskaar figures out a way to uthaaoo faida of the mauka, again pulls her to him!! This time even more close☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️. He asks her whats her problem is and why always she is running away from him and that she should learn something from RagLak😆 😆 Irada kya hai asanskaari Sanskaar ji?😆 Swara, dont worry babe, as you know, we also know what irada your pati dev has!! So dont worry.. I will support you and so will all the SwaSanians!! Do go close to him but still do run away from him!! We dont want Sanskaar's irade to fulfill you see!! I can bet!! The entire SwaSan fandom will be with you. Tadapooaa ji or Tadappaaoo 😆 😆

Ok so continuing with the scene, Swara questions Sanskaar whether he thinks that she doesn't love him? Sanskaar says, well she can KISS AND PROVE HER LOVE? AND ALL THE SWASANIANS!!! FALL DOWN *DEAD DEAD DEAD* *Finding it even more difficult than Sanky to wake up* sglsfgfjgfjk!! kufksghks!!! ksugksfgjhk!!! ksughksuh!!!☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Swara doesn't move or does any choo aur chaa. Her aSanskaari pati dev is approaching her to kiss and she freaking cannot resist!! She closes her eyes, waiting for his and then again, as usual!! KHM Ramu kaka makes his entry 😡 🤣 I loved the little teasy smile Swara had on her face looking at her frustrated pati was.😆 The way he hits his blanket and sleeps back, frustratingly blabbering adorably was just out of the world. He just looked way to adorable here and I think Swara found him adorable as well. Hence, she doesn't forget to prove her love by kissing him on his cheek ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️and then running away, reminding him to wake up by saying "uth jao pati dev". How adorable did Swara sound here. Sanskaar feels elated and smiles like a baby and gets up to get ready as sunny boys day has been made 😎 but he freaking doesn't realize how hard SwaSanians are finding to even breathe or get up!! Not fair SwaSan!! not fair!! But still, I am loving this slow deaths SwaSan and CVs are bestowing on us!!

Haayyeee!! Aaj toh matlab CVs ne phir se dil khush kar dia!! They opened like a khazana for us!! Hayye CVs!! Rakhlo mera brain aapke pass!! Aur jitne scenes hack karne hai, kar lena!! I freaking have no issues!! Copyright bhi claim nahin karungi!! By god🤣

PS: Man, today I can say!! The two to three weeks of torture was worth it!!
Edited by .IamShonali. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
   Me while watching episode.. Man my decision was right to get separate TV for myself😆 Edited by DivineDarkness - 8 years ago
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Shona I Can't Able To Comment!
I'm hyperventilating too much to form a coherent sentence!

I'm just DEAD again!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shonali luved ur post & u wrote all.no words here. i sumwhere read that sanky complained 2 swara abt luivng ragz more & not him & i was thinking that i missed this dialogue but no he din't say this but i rembr he did  say that learn sumthing from raglak. & after ur post its confirmed now.
btw i've no words 2 write tho i want 2 write so much and u wrote all. i wish 2day we  also get KDR.😳
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs are totally going on the right track, after a long time I am witnessing episodes with proper balance
They are giving us romance along with drama 
And swasan 
I can watch this scene million times, actually I can watch any swasan scene million time even sad ones. 
But for this scene I would give myself a treat tomorrow by buying a silk chocolate and having the whole bar all by myself 😆
There are till date 6 scenes for which I have done this - 
1) tum mere upar ho swara 
2) sindoor scene 
3) sanskar's tent proposal 
4) their first date 
5) shayarana hui
6) their full n final marriage 
Now this scene deserves a chocolate too 
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post  😃 and what an amazing scene!!!! ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  Yesterday I was eagerly waiting for a swasan bedroom scene but I was so disappointed. But today I just can't stop myself from grinning like a lunatic 😆😳. It was so romantic at the same time mischievous. I loved it 😃. That breakfast scene was also very cute. I'm so going to watch the repeat telecast.. 😳
indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luvly post Shonali...😳...eeeksss the post again made me realise that m still dead!!! 😳 such a treat it was!! Our Mr.Maheshwari becoming more adorable day by day!!! 😳 ☺️ juz yesterday aftr watching the ice pack segment...i was thinking if cvs gives us a scene whr sanskar says u dun luv me enuf after our marriage as a wife u hv changed... 😔 n swara b lyk what shud i do to pruv it...n sanskar be lyk kiss me n prove it...eeeksss...😳 n today itself Cvs gave a similar scene...😃
m still on cloud 9...floating...la la la!! ...if cvs keep giving us sch scenes we Swasanians will become permanent resident of zombieland...😆 🤣
i l nw downld n save this scene in my phn n watch it innumerable tyms!! 😆☺️
Again saying...absolutely lovely post!! 😳
Edited by indrani7495 - 8 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
SwaSan were sooo natural today  
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post shona 🤗 I think most of us are reporting live from heaven today ☺️ and agree with you I am also with you, even I want swara tadpofy patidev more tabhi tho maaza ayega ! The way the CVS are building this up I have a feeling we are going to get something epic 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remembr i twtd cvs 4 kitchn rmnce,mrng rmnce,office rmnc.cvs fulfilld my 2 wishes.lets c if cvs shw smthng on my 3rd wish.
Awsm post.lovely epi.our swasan as usual magical.not ovrdoing.evrythng z so dsgjkhffkggsjjsk!
Nw i m all set 2 watch ths scn again closing d doors in my room undr blanket on my mobile...
So bye.