Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kuch rishton ki shuruwat hi galat hoti hai. (Page 4)

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hi,

I think the sentence jolted Adarsh and made him see his reality. He's trying to please his family yet the relationship with Vanshika itself started on a wrong note. How can he marry someone else when his heart is with Swa?

Looking forward to the confession tomorrow. I think Swa has started feeling something for Adarsh, but something is holding her back. She took a step towards friendship yet sober Adarsh makes her miss old Adarsh. Does she even realise this? Smile

The episodes keep getting better and better. I can understand Suha pining for her favourite son. The scene was brilliantly portrayed. It also showed where the power lies in the family. It's Suha who rules this household. I do wonder about Manohar. What's his story?

Btw...as intro...Harshad Arora brought me to this show, but it's the whole cast and script which make me want to watch this show everyday. Bonus: Harshad is getting better as an actor and I get to see him everyday Smile

I also felt for Abhay today. He's trapped between his mum and wife. He understands that Simi is wrong, and tries to explain it to her. Someone else would have been really angry at Simi's antics.

This show has so much potential and so many stories to explore. I'm looking forward to this journey and to interacting with most of you.

I'll see you guys around Smile

S

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

I hope Suhasini realizes atleast one son's happiness. I think both the brothers will make Adarsh speak up and then ask him to talk to Swadheenta.. hence the droolworthy precap Day Dreaming

Lol his brothers are also dumb then, instead of encouraging him to call off the engagement they are encouraging him to confess his feelings to a person who is clearly not reciprocating it back. LOL
tu hamesha mere saare khwaab jameen pe patak ti rehti hai! Ouch
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --starstruck--

I hope Suhasini realizes atleast one son's happiness. I think both the brothers will make Adarsh speak up and then ask him to talk to Swadheenta.. hence the droolworthy precap Day Dreaming

Lol his brothers are also dumb then, instead of encouraging him to call off the engagement they are encouraging him to confess his feelings to a person who is clearly not reciprocating it back. LOL
tu hamesha mere saare khwaab jameen pe patak ti rehti hai! Ouch
ROFLROFL

Go to top