Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kuch rishton ki shuruwat hi galat hoti hai. (Page 3)

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
It's all about being real.. And every character in this show has varied shades of grey!
Nothing black & white!
Suhasini: she doesn't let go! She wants everything perfect for her kids- but the definition of perfect- she decides!
Chhotu defaulted in that : and she cannot let that go! It hurts her!
Jaidev gave into that- and Jaya fits her 'perfect' set up. And she turns blind to everything else regarding those 2.
Adarsh- is her special buddy beta! And that's why she is trying extra extra hard to perfectify him with Vanshika! Bas!

She cross checked with Swadheenta- but didn't buy Swadheenta's answer! Somewhere Suhasini's knows, Adarsh can default anytime- like Abhay! And thus this rush!

Ahuja: Karma catches up- he has it all but his only child is suffering! Did feel a bit bad for him too on how Suhasini gave him right then & there! But what he did was wrong too!

Though this actions & reactions will give Brothers chance to talk again!
Looking forward to see how Adarsh gets determined to open up!

What next? I don't think Swadheenta is already engaged (hope), guess Jivan will enter just as appa's assistant- with prospect of alliance!
I do feel; Swadheenta's first reaction will be about Adarsh being boss ka beta! And then on things will move pet articles.

Btw: saw a tweet by Farhern Raj: someone with star plus:
When your job means that you're the first one to get spoilers, but you can't gush about them. #ugh #dahleez

Looks like we are in for a treat as far as SwaDarsh are concerned.

Edited by spdp - 13 April 2016 at 10:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank-Sarcy-.SoHu.

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

It's all about being real.. And every character in this show has varied shades of grey!
Nothing black & white!
Suhasini: she doesn't let go! She wants everything perfect for her kids- but the definition of perfect- she decides!
Chhotu defaulted in that : and she cannot let that go! It hurts her!
Jaidev gave into that- and Jaya fits her 'perfect' set up. And she turns blind to everything else regarding those 2.
Adarsh- is her special buddy beta! And that's why she is trying extra extra hard to perfectify him with Vanshika! Bas!

She cross checked with Swadheenta- but didn't buy Swadheenta's answer! Somewhere Suhasini's knows, Adarsh can default anytime- like Abhay! And thus this rush!

Ahuja: Karma catches up- he has it all but his only child is suffering! Did feel a bit bad for him too on how Suhasini gave him right then & there! But what he did was wrong too!

Though this actions & reactions will give Brothers chance to talk again!
Looking forward to see how Adarsh gets determined to open up!

What next? I don't think Swadheenta is already engaged (hope), guess Jivan will enter just as appa's assistant- with prospect of alliance!
I do feel; Swadheenta's first reaction will be about Adarsh being boss ka beta! And then on things will move pet articles.

Btw: saw a tweet by Farhern Raj: someone with star plus:
When your job means that you're the first one to get spoilers, but you can't gush about them. #ugh #dahleez

Looks like we are in for a treat as far as SwaDarsh are concerned.

Yes, Suhasini is stuck at Abhay's mistake and the happy marriage facade of her eldest son. 
Jeevan is supposed to be a businessman with an interest in classical dance, maybe he came to delhi to attend that classical fest thingy along with Swa's appa or maybe her parents liked him for Swa and got him along to introduce him to her. 

Whether Swa sees Adarsh as boss ka beta is secondary,even before she knew she never had feelings for him. Yes now that he has backed off and stopped his "stupidity" as she calls his flirting,she has started liking him but thats about it. Honestly, Adarsh has given her no reason to love him back. If I was in Swa's place, I wouldnt be in love with him either. 

As for the tweet - Well judging by the spoilers they are shooting Swadarsh marriage so I guess thats what the person is talking about. And since they are shooting it now while the scenes we are currently watching have been shot long back just means that theres still time for the marriage track to begin.

Im curious to see who becomes the next villain, if Ahuja really had a change of heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank.SoHu.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@star you also took the same line. Even I made analysis on that today and I feel Adarsh got a jolt on the line. Yes he has time. Better he take an intelligent decision

hanishank.SoHu.

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@star you also took the same line. Even I made analysis on that today and I feel Adarsh got a jolt on the line. Yes he has time. Better he take an intelligent decision

Hai na? Even I could see that stunned expression on his face when Ahuja said that. Maybe this is what prompts him to confess his love for Swa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Achha main aagayi comment karne. Ab khush ho jaa!
Teri tareef mein kya kahu..ROFL
Jokes apart, suha is bomb to the power infinity raised infinity. She is one terrific lawyer but I'm quite not happy with Suhasini the mother. Like she claims she knows her son very well but is unable to realise the depth of his feelings or maybe doesn't even wanna understand for her fake societal standards. And it's not just adarsh, the same with jaidev and abhay. Fortunately abhay was strong enough to oppose her decision and marry the one he loves, atleast he is at peace with himself. Yes, his mom doesn't like his wife but he can definitely try to coax suha to understand his pov. But jaidev-jaya's relationship is a huge mess. That guy doesn't even talk to her properly and honestly it's extremely demeaning to put up in such a relationship just to appease the society. And I won't be judgemental here cause jaidev was infact forced into this relationship, much like how manohar tried to persuade adarsh on saying a yes for vanshika. And that's downright wrong! I mean your children aren't some kind of products that you promote them to maintain your standards. It clearly shows how fake and hypocritical they are.
I may love Suhasini to bits for the terrific lawyer and the strong personality she possesses but as a mother she has been a failure so far. She seems to be extremely controlling and looks like a total control freak!
And as for adarsh, it's time he should atleast convey his feelings to Swadheenta and Suhasini both, atleast he will be at peace with himself. Cause if we actually see simmi wasn't really wrong when she said he is cheating both suha n Swadheenta by hiding his feelings. I can understand the mess he is right now but just to prevent another jaidev-jaya in the Sinha household, he should just say it loud to the sinhas.
And ahuja as a father really touched me. No matter how corrupt or sly he may be in the business world, as a father he is protective of his daughter and is ready to compromise any interests that directly or indirectly harm her. I hope giving back adarsh the photographs was a genuine move by a father and not a game plan, or else I'll be disappointed!.

Okay, bohot kuch likh diya maine.. Ab bye!ROFL

hanishank--starstruck--

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

Achha main aagayi comment karne. Ab khush ho jaa!
Teri tareef mein kya kahu..ROFL
Jokes apart, suha is bomb to the power infinity raised infinity. She is one terrific lawyer but I'm quite not happy with Suhasini the mother. Like she claims she knows her son very well but is unable to realise the depth of his feelings or maybe doesn't even wanna understand for her fake societal standards. And it's not just adarsh, the same with jaidev and abhay. Fortunately abhay was strong enough to oppose her decision and marry the one he loves, atleast he is at peace with himself. Yes, his mom doesn't like his wife but he can definitely try to coax suha to understand his pov. But jaidev-jaya's relationship is a huge mess. That guy doesn't even talk to her properly and honestly it's extremely demeaning to put up in such a relationship just to appease the society. And I won't be judgemental here cause jaidev was infact forced into this relationship, much like how manohar tried to persuade adarsh on saying a yes for vanshika. And that's downright wrong! I mean your children aren't some kind of products that you promote them to maintain your standards. It clearly shows how fake and hypocritical they are.
I may love Suhasini to bits for the terrific lawyer and the strong personality she possesses but as a mother she has been a failure so far. She seems to be extremely controlling and looks like a total control freak!
And as for adarsh, it's time he should atleast convey his feelings to Swadheenta and Suhasini both, atleast he will be at peace with himself. Cause if we actually see simmi wasn't really wrong when she said he is cheating both suha n Swadheenta by hiding his feelings. I can understand the mess he is right now but just to prevent another jaidev-jaya in the Sinha household, he should just say it loud to the sinhas.
And ahuja as a father really touched me. No matter how corrupt or sly he may be in the business world, as a father he is protective of his daughter and is ready to compromise any interests that directly or indirectly harm her. I hope giving back adarsh the photographs was a genuine move by a father and not a game plan, or else I'll be disappointed!.

Okay, bohot kuch likh diya maine.. Ab bye!ROFL

Abbey itna kuch likha tune! Beti badi ho gayi meri LOL

Suhasini as a mother is definitely a failure, she has failed to understand her sons. Even if she has understood them then ignoring their feelings is not so clever. For me Abhay is not strong, he is just as weak as his brothers. Eloping and getting married is not an act of bravery, he is at peace but what about his mother and his wife? They are in a constant battle and when they are not theres definitely a cold war between them. Neither of them have accepted each other because of which this animosity between them still persists. If you go to see Abhay is the one who is never at peace, he is constantly between the devil and the dead sea. He cant say anything to his momma because of how dominating she is and he cant say anything to Simmi because of her heart condition and also because he loves her. 

As much as I dont like Jaidev's behaviour towards Jaya, I dont even like Jaya's resilience. Why is she still in this marriage? 

As for Manohar, he is the perfect asslicker. All he cares is what the CM sahab thinks Sleepy CM sahab thinks this marriage proposal is perfect. In what way is it perfect? Vanshika is more dumb than Simmi. What the hell was Suha even thinking when she dumped this girl on Adarsh. Hypothetically if they do get married Adarsh will only ever hear stupid talks about social gatherings from her. Theres not even an ounce of intelligence in her. Yeh hai Suha ki parchayi? LOL

Chal ab maine bhi bohot kuch bol diya. Kbye ROFL

hanishank.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Mata Sadie, 
Aapne bhi itna bada reply kiya ki main darr ke maarein quote kar nahi rahi hoon! ROFL
Yaar honestly abhay ne apni pasand se shaadi ki wohi bravery award ke layak hai. Kyunki baaki do bete toh kuch bol bhi nahi paatein, atleast abhay ne kuch karke toh dikha diya na.LOL
But mujhe ek cheez samajh nahi aati hai ki what kind of respect is this that you can't even openly talk to your parents about your basic likes n dislikes? I mean by following what they say do the sons want to prove how much they respect them? Then that's highly hypocritical and fake! 
Shayad makers yehi humko sikhane ka koshish karing ki paise ho ya na ho, pretense na ho toh 'Zindagi sudhar jaati haiLOL
Yahaa toh koot koot ke pretense bhara pada hai..staring from jaya to jaidev to adarsh to even suha bomb. Sabko kuch  na kuch dikhana hai dusre ko..ROFL
Air manohar jaise CM Saab CM Saab karta hai, lagta hai agar bass chalein toh CM Saab ka chaprasi bhi bann jaye. Naak kata dega humari Suha ka ye toh yaar.ErmmLOL

moonwearerhanishank

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
loool sohu even I'm not quoting you ROFL

Soch behen soch, itne intelligent log and phir bhi aisi harkatein LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.

Go to top