Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kuch rishton ki shuruwat hi galat hoti hai. (Page 2)

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I hope Suhasini realizes atleast one son's happiness. I think both the brothers will make Adarsh speak up and then ask him to talk to Swadheenta.. hence the droolworthy precap Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdphanishanksushfiza

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis...was thinking of you when our Ahuja saab mutely watched on...today the smirk is gone...the reality is on his face and surele he seems to have had a transformation,
Life throws up challenges and the strange circumstances we find our self in alters our perspective to life sometimes gradually and sometimes dramatically. After the gradual unfolding of the strained relationship between Jaidev and Jaya it is now to get a glimpse of why Chottu pampers his Baby.
It beautifully brought out the vulnerability in people. 
Ahuja turns around dramatically realising his mean games are getting nowhere in smoothening matters for his daughter. He also realises that the only person who can speak up and make the saas bahu confrontation better is Adarsh and so he speaks to him.
Suhasini obsesses over her role as parent and how others perceive her. While she leaves no stone unturned to proove her point her vulnerability surfaces in her conversation with Manohar.She is a wounded tigress that is hurting deep down.
The league of brothers seems very adorable. How they stand up for each other and resolve differences and build new ties will be worth the watch.
The title came out of Suhasini's mouth today. Wonder if each character's take on Dehleez will be different . 
Ahuja's line and the ICU wait and realising the frailty in relationships will push each to respond differently.
We don't need an evil intent to provide the twist in the tail...the looks of Yash Jeevan Vanshika Jaya each can lend a twist and a turn for the tale to move.
Amazing episode...a brush with serious setbacks help us to speak up for ourselves look at needs of others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnsp108spdphanishank

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">Loved your analysis...was thinking of you when our Ahuja saab mutely watched on...today the smirk is gone...the reality is on his face and surele he seems to have had a transformation,</font>
<font size="3">Life throws up challenges and the strange circumstances we find our self in alters our perspective to life sometimes gradually and sometimes dramatically. After the gradual unfolding of the strained relationship between Jaidev and Jaya it is now to get a glimpse of why Chottu pampers his Baby.</font>
<font size="3">It beautifully brought out the vulnerability in people.</font>
<font size="3">Ahuja turns around dramatically realising his mean games are getting nowhere in smoothening matters for his daughter. He also realises that the only person who can speak up and make the saas bahu confrontation better is Adarsh and so he speaks to him.</font>
<font size="3">Suhasini obsesses over her role as parent and how others perceive her. While she leaves no stone unturned to proove her point her vulnerability surfaces in her conversation with Manohar.She is a wounded tigress that is hurting deep down.</font>
<font size="3">The league of brothers seems very adorable. How they stand up for each other and resolve differences and build new ties will be worth the watch.</font>
<font size="3">The title came out of Suhasini's mouth today. Wonder if each character's take on Dehleez will be different .</font>
<font size="3">Ahuja's line and the ICU wait and realising the frailty in relationships will push each to respond differently.</font>
<font size="3">We don't need an evil intent to provide the twist in the tail...the looks of Yash Jeevan Vanshika Jaya each can lend a twist and a turn for the tale to move.</font>
<font size="3">Amazing episode...a brush with serious setbacks help us to speak up for ourselves look at needs of others.</font>

your thoughts so apt...
even I got the meaning of dehleez from suha mouth ...sometimes am afraid of suha behavior though she may be correct on her part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

in this mess someone has to be the bigger person and let things go, and ahuja did that today but who knows whether he is planning something bigger. I felt bad for him, he spoiled simmi because of this heart condition and abhay continues to pamper her despite her cheap stunts. 
Suhasini is too much sometimes, but I also understand her grief of losing a son. she needs to stop insulting people like she did ahuja otherwise it will come back to bite her.

Precap looks gorgeous...looking forward to it.

Im glad that Ahuja let things go. He realized that this Samdhi-Samdhan drama was turning into a vicious cycle that will inevitably affect Simmi who also has a heart problem. Now whether this realization was genuine or just a part of some bigger planning is yet to be seen. I feel that instead of pampering her to no ends and making her even more vulnerable they both should have told her about her heart condition. 
Yes I too understand Suhasini's grief but she also needs to understand that Abhay only speaks for his wife, if she lets things go and accepts Simmi just like she has accepted Jaya then she will get her son back too. 
Precap was gorgeous indeed. Although Adarsh is gonna get his heart broken LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerhanishank

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanishank

yeah Sadie...Nice post

...today epi is OK kind of...no swadarsh scene s...
first I felt ahuja is lying abt his actions to adarsh then after seeing simmi...may be he is genuine

but what they do after hiding the truth to the family members ...(could not understand)

somehow I feel...chota brother ..how come he become IPS officer... the way he calls baby' irritates me

is ahuja has only one daughter? if yes,the why and for what he is earning by troubling others

if ahuja turns positive the Suhasini must be the speed breaker for swadarsh love story

I liked the episode. It was very good because it showed things from Ahuja's perspectives too. I love Swadarsh no doubt but more than that I love the characters individually. All of them. So whenever an episode is dedicated to 1 character I prefer that over Swadarsh scenes anytime. 

hanishank

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Can this line possibly be the reason for his confession Confused ...there could have been better reasons pushing him to speak his heart out even if Swa refuses 

Anyway, a little disappointed with the upcoming track ...

Even I think that this line was the reason for his confession. Why disappointed? 
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

I hope Suhasini realizes atleast one son's happiness. I think both the brothers will make Adarsh speak up and then ask him to talk to Swadheenta.. hence the droolworthy precap Day Dreaming

Lol his brothers are also dumb then, instead of encouraging him to call off the engagement they are encouraging him to confess his feelings to a person who is clearly not reciprocating it back. LOL

hanishank

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

Loved your analysis...was thinking of you when our Ahuja saab mutely watched on...today the smirk is gone...the reality is on his face and surele he seems to have had a transformation,
Life throws up challenges and the strange circumstances we find our self in alters our perspective to life sometimes gradually and sometimes dramatically. After the gradual unfolding of the strained relationship between Jaidev and Jaya it is now to get a glimpse of why Chottu pampers his Baby.
It beautifully brought out the vulnerability in people. 
Ahuja turns around dramatically realising his mean games are getting nowhere in smoothening matters for his daughter. He also realises that the only person who can speak up and make the saas bahu confrontation better is Adarsh and so he speaks to him.
Suhasini obsesses over her role as parent and how others perceive her. While she leaves no stone unturned to proove her point her vulnerability surfaces in her conversation with Manohar.She is a wounded tigress that is hurting deep down.
The league of brothers seems very adorable. How they stand up for each other and resolve differences and build new ties will be worth the watch.
The title came out of Suhasini's mouth today. Wonder if each character's take on Dehleez will be different . 
Ahuja's line and the ICU wait and realising the frailty in relationships will push each to respond differently.
We don't need an evil intent to provide the twist in the tail...the looks of Yash Jeevan Vanshika Jaya each can lend a twist and a turn for the tale to move.
Amazing episode...a brush with serious setbacks help us to speak up for ourselves look at needs of others.

I really liked the episode too. Well I can only hope that thks transformation in him is real. He looked genuine but then looks can be deceptive. In any case, assuming he really had a change of heart, I'm glad he decided to end this vicious drama. Dragging other people in their animosity was too much. 
Now we have to see who turns out the next villain. 

Go to top