Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pomegranate

in this mess someone has to be the bigger person and let things go, and ahuja did that today but who knows whether he is planning something bigger. I felt bad for him, he spoiled simmi because of this heart condition and abhay continues to pamper her despite her cheap stunts. 

Suhasini is too much sometimes, but I also understand her grief of losing a son. she needs to stop insulting people like she did ahuja otherwise it will come back to bite her.

Precap looks gorgeous...looking forward to it.

Im glad that Ahuja let things go. He realized that this Samdhi-Samdhan drama was turning into a vicious cycle that will inevitably affect Simmi who also has a heart problem. Now whether this realization was genuine or just a part of some bigger planning is yet to be seen. I feel that instead of pampering her to no ends and making her even more vulnerable they both should have told her about her heart condition. 
Yes I too understand Suhasini's grief but she also needs to understand that Abhay only speaks for his wife, if she lets things go and accepts Simmi just like she has accepted Jaya then she will get her son back too. 
Precap was gorgeous indeed. Although Adarsh is gonna get his heart broken ðŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanishank

yeah Sadie...Nice post

...today epi is OK kind of...no swadarsh scene s...
first I felt ahuja is lying abt his actions to adarsh then after seeing simmi...may be he is genuine

but what they do after hiding the truth to the family members ...(could not understand)

somehow I feel...chota brother ..how come he become IPS officer... the way he calls baby' irritates me

is ahuja has only one daughter? if yes,the why and for what he is earning by troubling others

if ahuja turns positive the Suhasini must be the speed breaker for swadarsh love story

I liked the episode. It was very good because it showed things from Ahuja's perspectives too. I love Swadarsh no doubt but more than that I love the characters individually. All of them. So whenever an episode is dedicated to 1 character I prefer that over Swadarsh scenes anytime. 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

Can this line possibly be the reason for his confession ðŸ˜• ...there could have been better reasons pushing him to speak his heart out even if Swa refuses 

Anyway, a little disappointed with the upcoming track ...

Even I think that this line was the reason for his confession. Why disappointed? 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I hope Suhasini realizes atleast one son's happiness. I think both the brothers will make Adarsh speak up and then ask him to talk to Swadheenta.. hence the droolworthy precap 

Lol his brothers are also dumb then, instead of encouraging him to call off the engagement they are encouraging him to confess his feelings to a person who is clearly not reciprocating it back. ðŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Loved your analysis...was thinking of you when our Ahuja saab mutely watched on...today the smirk is gone...the reality is on his face and surele he seems to have had a transformation,

Life throws up challenges and the strange circumstances we find our self in alters our perspective to life sometimes gradually and sometimes dramatically. After the gradual unfolding of the strained relationship between Jaidev and Jaya it is now to get a glimpse of why Chottu pampers his Baby.
It beautifully brought out the vulnerability in people. 
Ahuja turns around dramatically realising his mean games are getting nowhere in smoothening matters for his daughter. He also realises that the only person who can speak up and make the saas bahu confrontation better is Adarsh and so he speaks to him.
Suhasini obsesses over her role as parent and how others perceive her. While she leaves no stone unturned to proove her point her vulnerability surfaces in her conversation with Manohar.She is a wounded tigress that is hurting deep down.
The league of brothers seems very adorable. How they stand up for each other and resolve differences and build new ties will be worth the watch.
The title came out of Suhasini's mouth today. Wonder if each character's take on Dehleez will be different . 
Ahuja's line and the ICU wait and realising the frailty in relationships will push each to respond differently.
We don't need an evil intent to provide the twist in the tail...the looks of Yash Jeevan Vanshika Jaya each can lend a twist and a turn for the tale to move.
Amazing episode...a brush with serious setbacks help us to speak up for ourselves look at needs of others.

I really liked the episode too. Well I can only hope that thks transformation in him is real. He looked genuine but then looks can be deceptive. In any case, assuming he really had a change of heart, I'm glad he decided to end this vicious drama. Dragging other people in their animosity was too much. 
Now we have to see who turns out the next villain. 
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's all about being real.. And every character in this show has varied shades of grey!
Nothing black & white!
Suhasini: she doesn't let go! She wants everything perfect for her kids- but the definition of perfect- she decides!
Chhotu defaulted in that : and she cannot let that go! It hurts her!
Jaidev gave into that- and Jaya fits her 'perfect' set up. And she turns blind to everything else regarding those 2.
Adarsh- is her special buddy beta! And that's why she is trying extra extra hard to perfectify him with Vanshika! Bas!

She cross checked with Swadheenta- but didn't buy Swadheenta's answer! Somewhere Suhasini's knows, Adarsh can default anytime- like Abhay! And thus this rush!

Ahuja: Karma catches up- he has it all but his only child is suffering! Did feel a bit bad for him too on how Suhasini gave him right then & there! But what he did was wrong too!

Though this actions & reactions will give Brothers chance to talk again!
Looking forward to see how Adarsh gets determined to open up!

What next? I don't think Swadheenta is already engaged (hope), guess Jivan will enter just as appa's assistant- with prospect of alliance!
I do feel; Swadheenta's first reaction will be about Adarsh being boss ka beta! And then on things will move pet articles.

Btw: saw a tweet by Farhern Raj: someone with star plus:
When your job means that you're the first one to get spoilers, but you can't gush about them. #ugh #dahleez

Looks like we are in for a treat as far as SwaDarsh are concerned.Edited by spdp - 8 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

It's all about being real.. And every character in this show has varied shades of grey!
Nothing black & white!
Suhasini: she doesn't let go! She wants everything perfect for her kids- but the definition of perfect- she decides!
Chhotu defaulted in that : and she cannot let that go! It hurts her!
Jaidev gave into that- and Jaya fits her 'perfect' set up. And she turns blind to everything else regarding those 2.
Adarsh- is her special buddy beta! And that's why she is trying extra extra hard to perfectify him with Vanshika! Bas!

She cross checked with Swadheenta- but didn't buy Swadheenta's answer! Somewhere Suhasini's knows, Adarsh can default anytime- like Abhay! And thus this rush!

Ahuja: Karma catches up- he has it all but his only child is suffering! Did feel a bit bad for him too on how Suhasini gave him right then & there! But what he did was wrong too!

Though this actions & reactions will give Brothers chance to talk again!
Looking forward to see how Adarsh gets determined to open up!

What next? I don't think Swadheenta is already engaged (hope), guess Jivan will enter just as appa's assistant- with prospect of alliance!
I do feel; Swadheenta's first reaction will be about Adarsh being boss ka beta! And then on things will move pet articles.

Btw: saw a tweet by Farhern Raj: someone with star plus:
When your job means that you're the first one to get spoilers, but you can't gush about them. #ugh #dahleez

Looks like we are in for a treat as far as SwaDarsh are concerned.

Yes, Suhasini is stuck at Abhay's mistake and the happy marriage facade of her eldest son. 
Jeevan is supposed to be a businessman with an interest in classical dance, maybe he came to delhi to attend that classical fest thingy along with Swa's appa or maybe her parents liked him for Swa and got him along to introduce him to her. 

Whether Swa sees Adarsh as boss ka beta is secondary,even before she knew she never had feelings for him. Yes now that he has backed off and stopped his "stupidity" as she calls his flirting,she has started liking him but thats about it. Honestly, Adarsh has given her no reason to love him back. If I was in Swa's place, I wouldnt be in love with him either. 

As for the tweet - Well judging by the spoilers they are shooting Swadarsh marriage so I guess thats what the person is talking about. And since they are shooting it now while the scenes we are currently watching have been shot long back just means that theres still time for the marriage track to begin.

Im curious to see who becomes the next villain, if Ahuja really had a change of heart 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@star you also took the same line. Even I made analysis on that today and I feel Adarsh got a jolt on the line. Yes he has time. Better he take an intelligent decision
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@star you also took the same line. Even I made analysis on that today and I feel Adarsh got a jolt on the line. Yes he has time. Better he take an intelligent decision

Hai na? Even I could see that stunned expression on his face when Ahuja said that. Maybe this is what prompts him to confess his love for Swa. 
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Achha main aagayi comment karne. Ab khush ho jaa!
Teri tareef mein kya kahu..🤣
Jokes apart, suha is bomb to the power infinity raised infinity. She is one terrific lawyer but I'm quite not happy with Suhasini the mother. Like she claims she knows her son very well but is unable to realise the depth of his feelings or maybe doesn't even wanna understand for her fake societal standards. And it's not just adarsh, the same with jaidev and abhay. Fortunately abhay was strong enough to oppose her decision and marry the one he loves, atleast he is at peace with himself. Yes, his mom doesn't like his wife but he can definitely try to coax suha to understand his pov. But jaidev-jaya's relationship is a huge mess. That guy doesn't even talk to her properly and honestly it's extremely demeaning to put up in such a relationship just to appease the society. And I won't be judgemental here cause jaidev was infact forced into this relationship, much like how manohar tried to persuade adarsh on saying a yes for vanshika. And that's downright wrong! I mean your children aren't some kind of products that you promote them to maintain your standards. It clearly shows how fake and hypocritical they are.
I may love Suhasini to bits for the terrific lawyer and the strong personality she possesses but as a mother she has been a failure so far. She seems to be extremely controlling and looks like a total control freak!
And as for adarsh, it's time he should atleast convey his feelings to Swadheenta and Suhasini both, atleast he will be at peace with himself. Cause if we actually see simmi wasn't really wrong when she said he is cheating both suha n Swadheenta by hiding his feelings. I can understand the mess he is right now but just to prevent another jaidev-jaya in the Sinha household, he should just say it loud to the sinhas.
And ahuja as a father really touched me. No matter how corrupt or sly he may be in the business world, as a father he is protective of his daughter and is ready to compromise any interests that directly or indirectly harm her. I hope giving back adarsh the photographs was a genuine move by a father and not a game plan, or else I'll be disappointed!.

Okay, bohot kuch likh diya maine.. Ab bye!🤣