Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Kuch rishton ki shuruwat hi galat hoti hai.

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Uh-oh Ahuja ki itni badi insult. Now definitely Ahuja will plan something bigger. 

Aww Adarsh is such a sweet personality, at a time where normally people would be angry at ahuja for doing what he did, he is actually apologizing for his mon's behaviour. I really wonder, who passed on these genes onto him? None of the Sinhas seemed to possess it. LOL

Suha is such a smart woman, she clearly understood that Simmi was right, Swadarsh were lying and she even knew that Swa lied to her when she asked about the Faridabad thing later. Now I'd rather she not act anymore oblivious and tries to think of her son's happiness. (Wishful thinking I know Confused)

I love this Sinha Brothers United clan that is forming recently. I hope this clan helps Adarsh out too. 

So simmi has a heart problem, that explains Ahuja's over indulgent behaviour towards his daughter. But I dont understand why were they hiding it from her. Wouldnt she be able to take better care of herself if she knew?

Waise toh everyday I drool on Ahuja. He is my laao after all but today I felt so bad for him. Now idk if he gave away the pictures back to Adarsh because he has planned something better or because he meant what he said. 
I loved what he said about kuch rishton ki shuruwat hi galat hoti hai. That is exactly what happened with Jaidev and Jaya's relationship too. Is it just me or did Adarsh look a bit stunned with that? I hope he reconsiders his decision of marrying Vanshika because like Ahuja said such relationships are doomed from the beginning itself. 

The precap is the promo. Poor Adarsh is gonna be Asadfied tomorrow. Until now he was behaving like a luta pita aashiq, I hope it doesnt worsen. LOL

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456ilovedamonjainjinal0ChrisinSSperoOnie...spdp.SoHu.-Sarcy-dh19..Jemimah..MS-meghasharmasushfizashruthiraviAS-RifiDEEPZzzz

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I felt bad for Ahuja too today!
I think Ahuja won't plot anything against Adarsh at least now. 
Adarsh will propose Swa. But It's evident that Swa doesn't love him.
He will get hurt. When Adarsh will about to marry Vanshika, Swa will start feeling something for Adarsh! Yehi hona hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushfiza

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

He will get hurt. When Adarsh will about to marry Vanshika, Swa will start feeling something for Adarsh! Yehi hona hai!

Yes even I felt that he was genuinely sorry and will not plot anything. But then who will be the villain now? Ouch
CHOCOSWATHI IF-Dazzler
CHOCOSWATHI
CHOCOSWATHI

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ahuja ki deewani LOL
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
in this mess someone has to be the bigger person and let things go, and ahuja did that today but who knows whether he is planning something bigger. I felt bad for him, he spoiled simmi because of this heart condition and abhay continues to pamper her despite her cheap stunts. 
Suhasini is too much sometimes, but I also understand her grief of losing a son. she needs to stop insulting people like she did ahuja otherwise it will come back to bite her.

Precap looks gorgeous...looking forward to it.

Edited by pomegranate - 13 April 2016 at 1:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456spdp.SoHu.sushfiza

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Yes even I felt that he was genuinely sorry and will not plot anything. But then who will be the villain now?Ouch

even I got doubt?
who will be the villain of the show then...?is that the lawyer who supporting ahuja...?
or Suhasini :-(
hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
yeah Sadie...Nice post

...today epi is OK kind of...no swadarsh scene s...
first I felt ahuja is lying abt his actions to adarsh then after seeing simmi...may be he is genuine

but what they do after hiding the truth to the family members ...(could not understand)

somehow I feel...chota brother ..how come he become IPS officer... the way he calls baby' irritates me

is ahuja has only one daughter? if yes,the why and for what he is earning by troubling others

if ahuja turns positive the Suhasini must be the speed breaker for swadarsh love story
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Can this line possibly be the reason for his confession Confused ...there could have been better reasons pushing him to speak his heart out even if Swa refuses 

Anyway, a little disappointed with the upcoming track ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank

Go to top