Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Story from iswari s POV

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
She's a mother who had to raise her son being and aware that she was partial 
She a woman who had to protect herself when there was no man to support in a locality that's not kind
She is a woman who's believes are shaped by her environment 
She is a woman who's whole saving, earning is her son 

Is it right may be not ,because she is a mother of 3 others ,and she a woman who knows what's right and wrong 

Is she justified , ...the essence of the story for me is the single.most.important thing in your life. Aim of.life ,for iswari its her son ,and for her son its his mother 
The bond is so strong that Neha finds it hard everyday to find a place ,shes disheartened 
Thanks.to.her ,her other sisters didnot miss mom,because she was their mom not iswari 
Iswari the way character is written is only dev's mom ,everyelse later ,in this equation where does sona or any girl fit in ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mg1997pallavisarkarpoppinss

reeeh Goldie
reeeh
reeeh

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know, how can a mother be this partial... I really feel bad for Neha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I know how mothers can be so biased. Especially when you have an only son and no husband. Mom does get possessive add their hardships and how far they have traveled.   The mother son bond is bound to be very strong.

Wonder what would even make sona want to do with a momas boy.   In thereal world Most gals just move on when they know what they have gotten into. Cause if sona has to marry dev she needs to also marry eshwari.

While I don't find esh bad her possessiveness sure is going to make her do some bad things.

Above all need to see how dev would strike a balance.

tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=reeeh]I don't know, how can a mother be this partial... I really feel bad for Neha...[/QUOTE
]
True that 
And.the actress portrays if very well ,Neha issue is not poverty its lack of attention she got as a child. Iswari is very much aware if that and I think is partially feeling  guilty ,part time.ofcourse lol rest of the time she's too busy thinking about her son 
tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

I know how mothers can be so biased. Especially when you have an only son and no husband. Mom does get possessive add their hardships and how far they have traveled.   The mother son bond is bound to be very strong.

Wonder what would even make sona want to do with a momas boy.   In thereal world Most gals just move on when they know what they have gotten into. Cause if sona has to marry dev she needs to also marry eshwari.

While I don't find esh bad her possessiveness sure is going to make her do some bad things.

Above all need to see how dev would strike a balance.
It's true 
There are some mother like that especially when if somes to their son ,and lkke you rightly.said there is no other better way than not.try to get in between their equation ,that if the story was for real 
Reel I already feel bad for sona 
I sort of liked how dev handled.the situation today ,he told her she was wrong without actually telling her

poppinss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top