dakshaavi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
nice post sam.
what a beautiful episode.

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hey samridhi ...very very well written...spot on...yes pushkar did look very handsome LOL mai usko ghoorti ja rahi thi LOL Yes both shrvan and suman have not changed from inside..old habits die hard ...the scene was so beautifully shot thanks to cv's ...the best part was when they included the teen SS...their friendship is slowly going to go deep for now they have mutual respect and understanding Big smileI'm soo happy they gotto relive thier moments again after such a long time...both are such beautiful souls...innocent yet beautiful Day Dreaming

Edited by pearl100 - 13 April 2016 at 1:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

longtime

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree! What a beautiful episode! I loved the last bit...where he asked what the message was and she countered about the Verma incidence...wonderful juxtaposition of honesty clouded in subtle secrecy...absolutely loved it! It would be a treat to watch them reveal these "secrets" to each other later...Tongue

Edited by puba - 13 April 2016 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeindraniguptaan_chauSillyPepper

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

Absolutely agree! What a beautiful episode! I loved the last bit...where he asked what the message was and she countered about the Verma incidence...wonderful juxtaposition of honesty clouded in subtle secrecy...absolutely loved it! It would be a treat to watch them reveal these "secrets" to each other later...Tongue

that will be sooo super cute... :)

Edited by an_chau - 13 April 2016 at 3:05pm
WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Shravan was kind of disappointed when Sumo doesn't bite his hand? LOL Also, he so went into a trance when she pulled him down sideways and tries to snatch the phone. He so enjoys watching her silliness Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMartinlongtimekhus1973an_chauindraniguptaSillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
SammyHugHug
Beautifully written!
That scene was top of the worldStar I thought she will be caught meddling with his phone,in his room itself but ladki is not like any other leads ,kisike ke haath itni aasani Se nahi aane wali.
Am so much loving the way they are using his height,it adds extra zing...Awww! Running around like kids,forgetting a painful decade* so touchy am mushy* Sumo being Sumo trying to attack and stopping Midway realizing it wasn't like before,but somewhere deep down it is still there!The flashbacks were blended beautifully. How adorably he is lost,while she is all jumping jack over him...Normally this scene could have been one of those getting awkward after realizing the proximity scenes...but thankfully it is not so...Am loving how both have no problems in letting their guard down,in other's company...So vulnerable, so beautiful...He himself giving the phone and she herself telling the truth, kuch extra aa gaya n questioning on Verma...They both adorable like kittens Embarrassed...I am starting to believe that his Mahipalpur wale farmhouse Jane ke liye and her phir kab milenge aren't just teasing / mere questions anymore..at least in my head
*Special mentions to that cobalt blue v-necked tee* Oh and Pushki is indeed more handsome and he looks cute with gussa

Edited by cindrella255 - 13 April 2016 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimean_chauSahSah

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 13 April 2016 at 7:28pm
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was totally Rocking ClapShraMan scene was too good ..One of their best  scene ever EmbarrassedI fully enjoyed watching it and i am going to watch this epi again !HeartLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

longtime

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index