India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The way they get each other (Page 2)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Bliss bliss amazing these two are Shraman has all my heart and I lobe these two so much that it swells up every time with them being this adorable...
Nimik god where does that chemistry comes from and how difficult is to not ship them and pray they be like a couple for infinity 

The bite almost bite was so intimate... just how well they blended the teenage and now 

The difference visible and now that they know are concious of the feelings it makes it so much more meaningful...the BM is so good 

The way shravan looks at her like she is the most precious thing in this world 

The friendship is back and how without big talks and dragging 

This serial is goals ... the couple is goals 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeTINAMONIPlainJanean_chauDivyaDivI10SillyPepper

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis. Smile

Love your review of the ShraMan scene. Bang on. The way they so easily slipped into the friendship that they shared as teenagers, it is as you put it "Instinctive". Its like they have not just rediscovered their friendship, but they have found themselves again. They never found anything close to the special bond between them with anyone else. You are right about that.Smile

I love seeing them so comfortable with each other. Shravan and Sumo are both happy and peaceful now. That has happened because they have put aside their petty pride, let go of grudges and just slip into friendship. It was so natural how they became friends again. Nothing official yet so strong.Heart

This is my favorite ShraMan scene too.Day Dreaming Loved the parallel childhood scenes. Very sweet scene. The chasing around was adorable. I wish she had bitten him. That would make the parallel between present and flashback truly complete.

I agree with you. Shravan and Sumo get each other so well. That is why they are made for each other. EK DUJE KE VAASTE, indeedDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivilongtime-Rushali-Onie...TINAMONIan_chauhanishankindranigupta-Shilpaa-SillyPepperSahSah

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yeah...ShraMan are so beautiful today Heart
the way they mixed FB of shraman and Now...awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeTINAMONISillyPepper

DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Your post after time loved what you written up that scene indeed beautiful and My fav too don't know how many time I going to watch them..

ShraMan stolen my Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Samy please make a vm on their chase scenee.. please!!

TINAMONI

ElmWizard5017 Senior Member
ElmWizard5017
ElmWizard5017

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ahhh! You described everything so perfectly! Heart

Never going to be able to get over today's episode, ShraMan's part to be specific. Day Dreaming

Edited by namikpauls - 13 April 2016 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeTINAMONIindranigupta

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
You have said it all beautifully sammy.. 
I've already watched that scene 2-3 times already and I can't get over it..  The way past and present played out was out was beyond beautiful. How do they manage to create magical moments like this,  again  again..
 Going to watch it a few more times before going to bed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeTINAMONI

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
beautiful post!
NiMik are the best to play ShraMan.. both are so spot on with the expressions..tons of love to themHeartHeart
their scenes are are so simple yet so intimate!

longtime

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index