The way they get each other - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Your post after time loved what you written up that scene indeed beautiful and My fav too don't know how many time I going to watch them..

ShraMan stolen my ❤️

Samy please make a vm on their chase scenee.. please!!

Ahhh! You described everything so perfectly! ❤️

Never going to be able to get over today's episode, ShraMan's part to be specific. Edited by namikpauls - 8 years ago
You have said it all beautifully sammy.. 
I've already watched that scene 2-3 times already and I can't get over it..  The way past and present played out was out was beyond beautiful. How do they manage to create magical moments like this,  again  again..
 Going to watch it a few more times before going to bed
beautiful post!
NiMik are the best to play ShraMan.. both are so spot on with the expressions..tons of love to them❤️❤️
their scenes are are so simple yet so intimate!

nice post sam.
what a beautiful episode.
Hey samridhi ...very very well written...spot on...yes pushkar did look very handsome 😆 mai usko ghoorti ja rahi thi 😆 Yes both shrvan and suman have not changed from inside..old habits die hard ...the scene was so beautifully shot thanks to cv's ...the best part was when they included the teen SS...their friendship is slowly going to go deep for now they have mutual respect and understanding 😃I'm soo happy they gotto relive thier moments again after such a long time...both are such beautiful souls...innocent yet beautiful  Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Absolutely agree! What a beautiful episode! I loved the last bit...where he asked what the message was and she countered about the Verma incidence...wonderful juxtaposition of honesty clouded in subtle secrecy...absolutely loved it! It would be a treat to watch them reveal these "secrets" to each other later...😛 Edited by puba - 8 years ago
Originally posted by puba

Absolutely agree! What a beautiful episode! I loved the last bit...where he asked what the message was and she countered about the Verma incidence...wonderful juxtaposition of honesty clouded in subtle secrecy...absolutely loved it! It would be a treat to watch them reveal these "secrets" to each other later...😛

that will be sooo super cute... :)
Edited by an_chau - 8 years ago
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Shravan was kind of disappointed when Sumo doesn't bite his hand? 😆 Also, he so went into a trance when she pulled him down sideways and tries to snatch the phone. He so enjoys watching her silliness