India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

The way they get each other

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged

THE SCENE TODAY JUST GAVE ME SO MANY FREAKING FEELS.. I CAN'T EVEN. IT HAS TO BE MY FAVOURITE SHRAMAN SCENE, AFTER THE SCENES IN SUMO'S HOUSE LAST WEEK. 

ShraMan have so many shades to their relationship.. they can be so angsty and passionate when they are in a heated argument, but be so adorable when they are just in their own bubble & not fighting. They bring out each other's teenager sides they long forgot - Shravan's childlike self that was so innocent & naughty in the way he got his phone back from her & Suman's befikre side where she can be so free with Shravan, as though there is no tensions in her life. Their relationship is so so layered, & so real. 

I just love how their scene today emphasized how they've not changed, in the ways they reach out to each other, be it Shravan taking advantage of his height to ensure Suman doesn't take the phone, or Suman reaching out to bite him.. it was almost instinctive. But at the same time, there is an added dynamic to their relationship that has come with their age, that has changed them & their relationship. They're no longer just teenagers, & neither are they the best friends they once used to be. And a reminder of the past & history they once shared, turned the friendly atmosphere into something more intense, as they looked into each other's eyes. They clearly missed each other so much.

If Suman let her guard down & exposed her vulnerable self to Shravan, Shravan too, took that step forward & left his ego & hurt behind. I love how they've become much more comfortable around each other post the visit to Suman's old house. What they need & want from each other was never a sorry for what Suman did to Shravan, or a thank you for what Shravan is doing for Suman, but rather, that friendship & love they once had for each other. Each other's concern, support & companionship, that they've not found with anyone else. And he gave her his phone, even though he clearly knew that she was lying about it being Daboo's message. And she told him the truth that she wanted to thank him for whatever he was doing for her.  I especially loved the bit when he asks her what was the message in the phone, & she asks him what did Verma do for you to slap him. 

Oh, the way they play off each other, & just the way they get each other is unparalleled. Its beautiful. Its intimate, just like their secret knock. Its like they have a secret code.. a form of communication that doesn't require direct words, or gestures. It is something that binds them to each other that they are so aware of, but yet unaware of its depth. And that is their love for each other..

THANK YOU CVs once again, for such a beautiful episode. And great to see Ramnath/Pushkar back. Is it just me, or Pushkar looked very handsome today? And hats off to the editing team once again, the flashbacks were blended beautifully. And I can't help but mention for the nth time that Nikita & Namik have such beautiful chemistry.

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 13 April 2016 at 11:40am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

coltTina.H.AishMartinmgfan_2015Cashivihiral_2010Gallantlongtimedaniyasparklesnxaamg1997sydyskamanikhus1973kirti0712addictv3serialfan40kyyfanaticpreciousrubyPrincessDGewelsElmWizard5017WinniethePooh.VellaGirls.sayraniara12.Jas.faii44rcozamunnihyderabad.bohemian.Infinite_FlameGlimmercrazianpiyu008PlainJaneOnie...GeekSquadTINAMONIAnkaheeDivyaDivI10mizzundaztudmystery75an_chaudakshaaviA.HajnalJJKKLshalz_123Jessicarhhanishank-Rossete-Srujana7.MaNan--Amulya--indranigupta-Shilpaa-Krishnala-kavmuksanjubalaOmaRamdassAllbut1Anhdara13-AvadaKedavra-sapphire3spnfanRi21orion23zindgidilsepearl100...Tanu...KostinsQueenMrDarcyfannammy_25SahSahSillyPepperWinterIsComingShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2Briyanikidaig-Swetha-

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
WORDSSSClap
Nothing to add

SHRAMAN are pure blissClapBlushing

yup ranjit with new hair cut thats why pushku looking handsomeee Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeGallantPlainJaneInfinite_FlameTINAMONImystery75

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sammy, I really have no words for today's episode. Clap You have penned it so beautifully, how did you manage to control your feelingsLOL Like, i cant think straight. This one is straight from the heart. When they chased each other, it was like they spoke in a different language.. past was so much alive and yet so different.. there was passion and an intensity which somehow added up to create a new feel to their friendship... one which was always there but now breaking through the layers of past., memory, pain and angst

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeGallantTINAMONIPlainJanean_chauSillyPepper

s.sayra Senior Member
s.sayra
s.sayra

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Spot on samridhi, every single thing. Clap

Haha no you're not the only one, even I noticed pushkaar and was wondering ye kya karke wapis aya hai. No doubt he looked good than the previous him :p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GallantPlainJaneTINAMONImystery75

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
awesome first half .. Little tense filled second ... The way sumo just walks in his room without any hesitation awesome ... Meanwhile tense shravan looking for his phone when he thought It might be chachi but immediate relief and little annoyance when he found it was suman .. Nicely done .. The chase ard the house is definitely for repeat viewing ... The dialogue that concluded the scene was superbly done " kya likha tha -- kya kaho tha " full marks to cvs ... They understand each other so well .. Kudos .. I'm sure ramnath will hug shravan for helping tiwari ji .. Second hearing might go bad

Edited by BlrBabe - 13 April 2016 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

longtimeTINAMONI

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Word for everything you just said!
Their chemistry is messing with my biologyLOL
And yes pushkar's new haircut is making him look cuterTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Its my fav scene too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Sammy I am not in a state to say anything after that ShraMan scene...
I was just wondering whether the CVs will be able to top the scenes in Sumo's house from last week.. and there we have the scene today which was equally good. It was so so beautiful. There is so much I want to say but the words are not coming to me. These two have really captured my heart & soul with their beautiful relationship. Hats off NiMik.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivilongtimeTINAMONIPlainJane-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index