Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Kaamini ki bajni wali hai Pungi!!.......and SRAMANNoh goddddd!!

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ShramannnDay Dreaming
what an executaion of FB and presentttClap

OMG OMG OMGROFL

my stomaching is aching like hell...these 2 areee just pure BlissBlushing

and OMG shravan is so proud of his heightttApprove

i litterally cracked uppp when...He said ek minute main asie kyun bhag raha hunLOL

OMGGG...

And yay kal to Kaaminin ki bajney wali hai Solid Pungiii

ON second note HOWWW HEAVENLYYY SEXYYY diddd Lambu look in Black VESTTTDay Dreaming

His musclesss Dead waaaBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gallantfaii44TINAMONIPlainJaneorion23Ri21MysticRiver

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Damn why can't I have Shravan He is so freaking cute... For a moment I thought they will show him in towel... Damn they didn't .. I was like please please please towel towel towel. N my Mom giving me shocking look

Today's SharMan scene was .. It's proved today that somewhere deep down they are still the same Shravan Sumo... Typical best friends kind of scene... N the Teenage SharMan was FB made it so so.so special.. For 1 moment I thought the password is.Sumo... But Shravan yet again surprised us... James Bond... How typical yet different Sumo dialogue... Sirf hight bad gaya Dimag nehi Loved how Shravan was lost in the moment when Sumo pulled her down... N then how Sumo realised that they are grown up Adults now... N she can't bite him like that

I am still lost in that scene... Malhotra household will go mad after they are married.. Coz even they would behave like teenage BFF SharMan

Edited by surochitadutta - 13 April 2016 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneKavilaorion23

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ShraMan Heart love them! And chachi hahaha waqai pungi bajne wali hai cuz Ramanth will come n hug Shravan fo sure LOL
And Namik huff he is so haawt!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneKavila

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
LOOOL omg DYING TO WATCH THE EPISODEEE but LOOOL "Ek minute main aise kyun bhag raha hun"
LOL CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH KAMEENI CHACHI get her ass handed to her ROFL

*OK going to watch the epi BRB*

PlainJaneKavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

LOOOL omg DYING TO WATCH THE EPISODEEE but LOOOL "Ek minute main aise kyun bhag raha hun"
LOL CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH KAMEENI CHACHI get her ass handed to her ROFL

*OK going to watch the epi BRB*

Kyaaa tuneee ab tak ep nahin dekhaaaShockedhainnn

yeh to chatkar ho gayaaa ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Shravan is so proud of his height.Cool He loves that he is so tall. And I love it too.I cracked up in that scene.LOL Sumo is being hyper again, jumping around. LOL, she even jumped on him. Understandable. I mean, which girl wouldn't jump on him?Embarrassed

Kameeni is out to cause trouble. But I would be so happy if/when her plan fails. On an epic level. Like the Urvashi plan failure; it was so good. Awaiting more failures like that and of course, Shravan being sarcastic about it is the cherry on the cake.LOL

Edited by PlainJane - 13 April 2016 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivi

an_chau IF-Dazzler
an_chau
an_chau

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlainJane

I agree with you. Shravan is so proud of his height.Cool He loves that he is so tall. And I love it too.I cracked up in that scene.LOL Sumo is being hyper again, jumping around. LOL, she even jumped on him. Understandable. I mean, which girl wouldn't jump on him?Embarrassed

Kameeni is out to cause trouble. But I would be so happy if/when her plan fails. On an epic level. Like the Urvashi plan failure; it was so good. Awaiting more failures like that and of course, Shravan being sarcastic about it is the cherry on the cake.LOL

Yaar the only fear is Ramnath's insecurity... Having been ditched by his wife, his heart is overridden with insecurities when it comes to Shravan. Because his son is literally all he has. And Ramnath tried every way he could to get his son to stay back in India but failed. Now "someone else" persuaded him to give up his London dreams - even if for the time being. So my fear is that no matter how much he respects Tiwari ji and loves Sumo, he will end up being the "saas" - if you know what I mean. God CVs, please prove me wrong!!!!

Edited by an_chau - 13 April 2016 at 7:58pm

PlainJane-AnnieQueen-

-AnnieQueen- Goldie
-AnnieQueen-
-AnnieQueen-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yaar the only fear is Ramnath's insecurity... Having been ditched by his wife, his heart is overridden with insecurities when it comes to Shravan. Because his son is literally all he has. And Ramnath tried every way he could to get his son to stay back in India but failed. Now "someone else" persuaded him to give up his London dreams - even if for the time being. So my fear is that no matter how much he respects Tiwari ji and loves Sumo, he will end up being the "saas" - if you know what I mean. God CVs, please prove me wrong!!!![/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you. It reminds me of that epi where ramnath shouted "tumne isse bataya par hume nehi" when he learnt that Shravu was leaving for London. 
I didn't quite like the way he pointed sumo 'isse' it made me think he takes her not as a family but as an outsider indeed and I don't know why but I am afraid  that maybe he will cause trouble in sumo and Shravu's love life...

PlainJanean_chau

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index