Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The biggest blooper of 'em all. (Page 2)

UncrownedQueen Senior Member
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Logic is not a word in the vocabulary of the creatives of Indian serial. 
Lol fair enoughLOLROFL but TEI has always risen above the rest when they present something on the screen..so this has been a sore dissapointment

UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

I still cant digest the fact that Mahi managed to survive the fall with a few scratches here and there and managed to find her way home to Twinkle. Shocked

But that isnt the biggest blooper... The biggest blooper is the fact that Yuvi who manages to pop up like a ninja at all random locations and is blessed with supernatural hearing and seeing abilities (remember in the village he was standing next to the scarecrow and managed to hear each and every word Twinj were saying almost as though he was standing right next to them?) does not see Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi out in the garden (which is an open area) when she pops out of tree and falls right into Twinkle's welcoming arms.Ermm

He also does not pop up when they are scheming in his very own house in Amritsar.
I also found it weird that they didnt bother to take Mahi to the police station so she could lodge a complaint against Yuvi which would probably him land behind the bars for a few years to come, instead they decided to give her new identity (and she starts her role in Mumbai for some unimaginable reason) so that they could exact revenge from Yuvi through a trial and error method.Confused

Sorry for the rant and probably incoherent sentences. I just wish the CV's would provide us with a dollop of logic along with all the (unnecessary) drama.Confused

I just want some of the old TEI charm that caused us all to fall in love with the show.Ouch

But I really liked the way Mahi/Devika insulted Anita. LOLShe had it coming from sometimeLOL
Bahadur ki toh lottery lag gayi hogi, kangan kapde aur khane ke saath.ROFL

Dude I think you are my psychic twin! I posted basically teh same rants against the show a while ago. 

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why the story is progressing down this path. And tommorow its all going to end anyway.  

Lol!LOLLOL I am pretty everyone in the forum is going "whaaat?" at the moment because CV's of TEI has always presented a story line with some semblances of logic but this time they dont seem to planned it out all that wellOuch..oh well lets see what happens. Confused

UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Ha!Yuvraj Luthra has been blessed with the divine power to be anywhere everywhereROFL
Yup it definitely seems like thatLOL
Logic and the current track are like two ends of the same ropeLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The charm of the show,fingers crossed will be back after this trackEmbarrassed
really really really hope soConfused

UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jeeya_Angel

I was just wondering about the dead body found by  the police. They found it before twinj knew about mahi being alive right?

Yup but now they (ie the police) know that it isnt Mahi'sOuch... I just feel the track is kinda  all over the placeConfused
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

lmao no pointing of stating as there have been bloopers in almost every indian show. even i don't understand that how come within a day mahi came back alive. unless kunj's friends or twinkle's friends were strolling at that time and found mahi unconscious lol

Fair enoughLOLROFL
I also liked how she just popped out of the trees right into Twinkle's armsLOL
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

LOL... logic phir se gayi hogi tel lane

LOLLOLLOL
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-sucks

Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

I still cant digest the fact that Mahi managed to survive the fall with a few scratches here and there and managed to find her way home to Twinkle. Shocked

But that isnt the biggest blooper... The biggest blooper is the fact that Yuvi who manages to pop up like a ninja at all random locations and is blessed with supernatural hearing and seeing abilities (remember in the village he was standing next to the scarecrow and managed to hear each and every word Twinj were saying almost as though he was standing right next to them?) does not see Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi out in the garden (which is an open area) when she pops out of tree and falls right into Twinkle's welcoming arms.Ermm

He also does not pop up when they are scheming in his very own house in Amritsar.
I also found it weird that they didnt bother to take Mahi to the police station so she could lodge a complaint against Yuvi which would probably him land behind the bars for a few years to come, instead they decided to give her new identity (and she starts her role in Mumbai for some unimaginable reason) so that they could exact revenge from Yuvi through a trial and error method.Confused

Sorry for the rant and probably incoherent sentences. I just wish the CV's would provide us with a dollop of logic along with all the (unnecessary) drama.Confused

I just want some of the old TEI charm that caused us all to fall in love with the show.Ouch

But I really liked the way Mahi/Devika insulted Anita. LOLShe had it coming from sometimeLOL
Bahadur ki toh lottery lag gayi hogi, kangan kapde aur khane ke saath.ROFL
my dear this show have no logic 

Lets hope it reverts back to the way it was *fingers crossed*Star
Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yuvi's powers work best when Twinj are about to romance or getting closer to each other LOL Kabhie kabhie Yuvi's signal weak hota hai and goes on break...it has been working overtime for a while.
Tbh, even I was surprised that those three were discussing their plans very openly...after everything, they haven't learnt anything when it comes to Yuvi. I guess all the films Twinkle watches helps her with only romantic tips and nothing else.

Honestly, I don't even expect logic anymore when it comes to soaps/tv...leave ur brains behind in bed and watch the beautiful people is my motto.

Edited by Ahlaam5 - 13 April 2016 at 3:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

Go to top