India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The biggest blooper of 'em all.

UncrownedQueen Senior Member
UncrownedQueen
UncrownedQueen

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I still cant digest the fact that Mahi managed to survive the fall with a few scratches here and there and managed to find her way home to Twinkle. Shocked

But that isnt the biggest blooper... The biggest blooper is the fact that Yuvi who manages to pop up like a ninja at all random locations and is blessed with supernatural hearing and seeing abilities (remember in the village he was standing next to the scarecrow and managed to hear each and every word Twinj were saying almost as though he was standing right next to them?) does not see Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi out in the garden (which is an open area) when she pops out of tree and falls right into Twinkle's welcoming arms.Ermm

He also does not pop up when they are scheming in his very own house in Amritsar.
I also found it weird that they didnt bother to take Mahi to the police station so she could lodge a complaint against Yuvi which would probably him land behind the bars for a few years to come, instead they decided to give her new identity (and she starts her role in Mumbai for some unimaginable reason) so that they could exact revenge from Yuvi through a trial and error method.Confused

Sorry for the rant and probably incoherent sentences. I just wish the CV's would provide us with a dollop of logic along with all the (unnecessary) drama.Confused

I just want some of the old TEI charm that caused us all to fall in love with the show.Ouch

But I really liked the way Mahi/Devika insulted Anita. LOLShe had it coming from sometimeLOL
Bahadur ki toh lottery lag gayi hogi, kangan kapde aur khane ke saath.ROFL

Edited by UncrownedQueen - 13 April 2016 at 11:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanpulikavirika4evaNainoMeinSapnaiotaKomal1298Trupti09.Anjum.--Natasha--kardooksAhlaam5naneta

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Logic is not a word in the vocabulary of the creatives of Indian serial. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen.Anjum.

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Ha!Yuvraj Luthra has been blessed with the divine power to be anywhere everywhereROFL
Logic and the current track are like two ends of the same ropeLOL

The charm of the show,fingers crossed will be back after this trackEmbarrassed

UncrownedQueen.Anjum.

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
lmao no pointing of stating as there have been bloopers in almost every indian show. even i don't understand that how come within a day mahi came back alive. unless kunj's friends or twinkle's friends were strolling at that time and found mahi unconscious lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

Jeeya_Angel Goldie
Jeeya_Angel
Jeeya_Angel

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I was just wondering about the dead body found by  the police. They found it before twinj knew about mahi being alive right?

UncrownedQueen.Anjum.

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
LOL... logic phir se gayi hogi tel lane

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UncrownedQueen

nitalove Goldie
nitalove
nitalove

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

I still cant digest the fact that Mahi managed to survive the fall with a few scratches here and there and managed to find her way home to Twinkle. Shocked

But that isnt the biggest blooper... The biggest blooper is the fact that Yuvi who manages to pop up like a ninja at all random locations and is blessed with supernatural hearing and seeing abilities (remember in the village he was standing next to the scarecrow and managed to hear each and every word Twinj were saying almost as though he was standing right next to them?) does not see Twinkle, Kunj and Mahi out in the garden (which is an open area) when she pops out of tree and falls right into Twinkle's welcoming arms.Ermm

He also does not pop up when they are scheming in his very own house in Amritsar.
I also found it weird that they didnt bother to take Mahi to the police station so she could lodge a complaint against Yuvi which would probably him land behind the bars for a few years to come, instead they decided to give her new identity (and she starts her role in Mumbai for some unimaginable reason) so that they could exact revenge from Yuvi through a trial and error method.Confused

Sorry for the rant and probably incoherent sentences. I just wish the CV's would provide us with a dollop of logic along with all the (unnecessary) drama.Confused

I just want some of the old TEI charm that caused us all to fall in love with the show.Ouch

But I really liked the way Mahi/Devika insulted Anita. LOLShe had it coming from sometimeLOL
my dear this show have no logic 

UncrownedQueen.Anjum.

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UncrownedQueen

Dude I think you are my psychic twin! I posted basically teh same rants against the show a while ago. 

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why the story is progressing down this path. And tommorow its all going to end anyway.  

UncrownedQueen.Anjum.

Go to top