Originally posted by spnfan

Originally posted by faii44

I was wondering what if Shravan comes outta washroom in towel ROFL
The whole episode was loveee.. Loved the phone n chasing scene. Smile
If this was kyy we would have gottan a lot more than chasing and a towel/shorts scene was guaranteed...

When.they showed the biting scene in the flashback and sumo pulling.shravan's shirt I thought she was going to bite on his neck... I know I would have... This girl is wasting a lot of golden opportunities...

Haha if this was kyy then to u never knw bht kuch hi mil jata remember Diwali sequence? LOL
she is fo sure.. I mean he is so hawt how can she even control herself LOL
Forget DiwalI remeber the shower.scene... Atleast during.diwali.they were cordinal with each other but during the shower scene they hardlu New.each other... Manik in shorts, nandu in his shirt.. I miss kyyCry.. Manik has a track pants which fits nandu still he gave her a shorts( I still have no clue.how he has a denim shorts of her size in.his cupboard).. The speciality with kyy was the characters were eqully gutter minded as the fans...

Sumo os still confused about her feelings for him whereas he someehere knows his feelings.for her... I think he is.afraid thay if he goes back to being her.bff.again she might friendzone him again... She is completely a dimwit when it.comes to shravan and he.is completely emotional when it.comes to her...

Ohhh yess how can i forgt that.. Manik was shirtless n bend over her n saying 'thank me properly' his eyes on her lips.. That shorts haha seriouslyy .. N when cabir came to call him he covered her infact hugged her.. Damn I miss kyy too! Cry
Haha yeah LOL

Sumo is completely a comfused soul.. She likes Shravan infact she loves her she has to realised her feelings fo him.. Like when she saw him first time after returning back she closed the door n was like smiling n all.. I mean those thing only happens when we hav feelings fo someone .. 
Her all acts were showing how desperately she was waiting fo him.. 
Shravan .. Ya you are right he is so emotional when it comes to her.. And he thinks Sumo is selfish but eventually they will come closer as he started realizing that she is not the same Sumo ..
He no nore thinks.sumo is selfish but I guess he is still afraid of his feelings for her... She can control him the way she wants which is not healthy after a limit... If he gives in and gets hurt again it will be too much for him.. So he is trying his level best to keep his distance from her... 

Nandu looked.so inncoent and clueless when.he said thank me properly... Manan were out of this world... Manik's over hotness and nandu's.over cutness was a deadly combo... He was a tall hot hunk and she was his tiny delicate cute doll...

Yeah he is afraid of getting hurt again.. But I guess he'll not gt hurt this time as Sumo will realize her feelings fo him .. Rememver when Shravan said yes to Urvashi.. Suman was crying.. She felt bad.. 
He is trying best to keep distance ftom her thats why he wanted to go back to london.. But this time destiny wants them together .. He stayed back just fo Sumo n her case.. Like he said usne apne dil ki suni .. And after the case I don't think so he will think of going back cuz during this case Sumo will also fall fo him.. Ee..

MaNan n their height difference thoughHeart
His cuteness n his hotness fo sure was a deadly combo .. Most adorable couple they were.. He always protects her n treats her like a delicate doll only.. Want to see them together again mayyn
Waise height difference tw ShraMan mein bhi hai cute sa they also look so good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

mgfan_2015 Newbie
mgfan_2015
mgfan_2015

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Ri21
Ty so much for ur welcome means a lot :-) Nd yup agreed wid u.. My heart flutters jst thinking about the future eeksss
P.S i still dnt knw how to quote *feeling illiterate* :-| hope i will learn that soon

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgfan_2015

@Ri21
Ty so much for ur welcome means a lot :-) Nd yup agreed wid u.. My heart flutters jst thinking about the future eeksss
P.S i still dnt knw how to quote *feeling illiterate* :-| hope i will learn that soon

see the upper right hand side
there is quote option in orange, Smile
and call me riya or ri Big smile
faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

I WISHED THE SAME. I WAS LIKE PLEASE. SUMAN KA JAW DROPPING FACE DEKHNE KO MILTA  LOL AND OFCOURSE SHRAVAN Embarrassed

Haha yeahh .. Hope we get this type of scene in future episodes LOL
Shirtless Shravan huff soch k hi kuch ho raha hai Sumo ka kia hoga EmbarrassedLOL

i cannot imagine future. if cvs are giving these amazing scenes now

cvs doing great job each episode is a jhatka for all of us from Shravan's thappar to Chasing scene . mindblowing episodes Clap

Ri21

mgfan_2015 Newbie
mgfan_2015
mgfan_2015

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mgfan_2015

@Ri21

see the upper right hand side
there is quote option in orange,Smile
and call me riya or riBig smile
Ri sounds cool and ty fr d help.. I m parna

Ri21

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 13 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Yeah he is afraid of getting hurt again.. But I guess he'll not gt hurt this time as Sumo will realize her feelings fo him .. Rememver when Shravan said yes to Urvashi.. Suman was crying.. She felt bad.. 
He is trying best to keep distance ftom her thats why he wanted to go back to london.. But this time destiny wants them together .. He stayed back just fo Sumo n her case.. Like he said usne apne dil ki suni .. And after the case I don't think so he will think of going back cuz during this case Sumo will also fall fo him.. Ee..

His cuteness n his hotness fo sure was a deadly combo .. Most adorable couple they were.. He always protects her n treats her like a delicate doll only.. Want to see them together again mayyn
[/QUOTE]
But poor shravan dont know that suman ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hota hai.. She herself dont know that... I don't know what he will do when.he comes to know she also has feelings for him

Shrman also has the height thinh.but nikita is matured and doesnot look like a baby doll like niti.. What makes manan adorable and cuteness over loaded is that nandu actually lools like a cute delicate doll whenever manik picks her up... Shraman is a matured couple manan are babies...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44PlainJane

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged

But poor shravan dont know that suman ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hota hai.. She herself dont know that... I don't know what he will do when.he comes to know she also has feelings for him

Shrman also has the height thinh.but nikita is matured and doesnot look like a baby doll like niti.. What makes manan adorable and cuteness over loaded is that nandu actually lools like a cute delicate doll whenever manik picks her up... Shraman is a matured couple manan are babies...

[/QUOTE]
We cannot predict or guess what will happen when he comes to knw she has also feelings fo her cuz cvs are giving us jhatkas with each n every episodes jo hum sochte hain uska ulta hojata hai  LOL but still jo hoga acha hi hoga.. 

Ya they are mature enough.m like graduated n all .. MaNan are babies.. And ya she is so cute n bubbly even when manik hugs her they look aww cutest couple
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

I WISHED THE SAME. I WAS LIKE PLEASE. SUMAN KA JAW DROPPING FACE DEKHNE KO MILTA  LOL AND OFCOURSE SHRAVAN Embarrassed

Haha yeahh .. Hope we get this type of scene in future episodes LOL
Shirtless Shravan huff soch k hi kuch ho raha hai Sumo ka kia hoga EmbarrassedLOL

i cannot imagine future. if cvs are giving these amazing scenes now

cvs doing great job each episode is a jhatka for all of us from Shravan's thappar to Chasing scene . mindblowing episodes Clap

ab to aur bhi jhatka mil ne wala hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44PlainJane

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index