Catch me if u can .. - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ri21

see the upper right hand side
there is quote option in orange,๐Ÿ˜Š
and call me riya or ri๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ri sounds cool and ty fr d help.. I m parna

Yeah he is afraid of getting hurt again.. But I guess he'll not gt hurt this time as Sumo will realize her feelings fo him .. Rememver when Shravan said yes to Urvashi.. Suman was crying.. She felt bad.. 
He is trying best to keep distance ftom her thats why he wanted to go back to london.. But this time destiny wants them together .. He stayed back just fo Sumo n her case.. Like he said usne apne dil ki suni .. And after the case I don't think so he will think of going back cuz during this case Sumo will also fall fo him.. Ee..

MaNan n their height difference thoughโค๏ธ
His cuteness n his hotness fo sure was a deadly combo .. Most adorable couple they were.. He always protects her n treats her like a delicate doll only.. Want to see them together again mayyn
Waise height difference tw ShraMan mein bhi hai cute sa they also look so good 
[/QUOTE]
But poor shravan dont know that suman ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hota hai.. She herself dont know that... I don't know what he will do when.he comes to know she also has feelings for him

Shrman also has the height thinh.but nikita is matured and doesnot look like a baby doll like niti.. What makes manan adorable and cuteness over loaded is that nandu actually lools like a cute delicate doll whenever manik picks her up... Shraman is a matured couple manan are babies...

Originally posted by spnfan

Yeah he is afraid of getting hurt again.. But I guess he'll not gt hurt this time as Sumo will realize her feelings fo him .. Rememver when Shravan said yes to Urvashi.. Suman was crying.. She felt bad.. 
He is trying best to keep distance ftom her thats why he wanted to go back to london.. But this time destiny wants them together .. He stayed back just fo Sumo n her case.. Like he said usne apne dil ki suni .. And after the case I don't think so he will think of going back cuz during this case Sumo will also fall fo him.. Ee..

MaNan n their height difference thoughโค๏ธ
His cuteness n his hotness fo sure was a deadly combo .. Most adorable couple they were.. He always protects her n treats her like a delicate doll only.. Want to see them together again mayyn
Waise height difference tw ShraMan mein bhi hai cute sa they also look so good 
But poor shravan dont know that suman ke dil mein bhi kuch kuch hota hai.. She herself dont know that... I don't know what he will do when.he comes to know she also has feelings for him

Shrman also has the height thinh.but nikita is matured and doesnot look like a baby doll like niti.. What makes manan adorable and cuteness over loaded is that nandu actually lools like a cute delicate doll whenever manik picks her up... Shraman is a matured couple manan are babies...

[/QUOTE]
We cannot predict or guess what will happen when he comes to knw she has also feelings fo her cuz cvs are giving us jhatkas with each n every episodes jo hum sochte hain uska ulta hojata hai  ๐Ÿ˜† but still jo hoga acha hi hoga.. 

Ya they are mature enough.m like graduated n all .. MaNan are babies.. And ya she is so cute n bubbly even when manik hugs her they look aww cutest couple
Originally posted by faii44

cvs doing great job each episode is a jhatka for all of us from Shravan's thappar to Chasing scene . mindblowing episodes ๐Ÿ‘

ab to aur bhi jhatka mil ne wala hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ri21

ab to aur bhi jhatka mil ne wala hai ๐Ÿ˜†

6 crores ka jhatkaa ๐Ÿ˜† but I hav faith in Shravan and cvs.. There must be something interesting.. Maybe its Shravan' s plan to trap khosla as we can see maami is ready to sell tiwari killa .. 
Indeed one of the BEST episode lately, and hilarious one too!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I was sooo wondering if password is Suman??!! :P