Catch me if u can .. - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sreeammy

Shravu does wholeheartedly whatever he does which includes even his work...

agree πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by niara12

I can't stop gushing, research the episode again and again

same here m just watching that 10mins shravan scene again and again πŸ˜†
what a beautiful episode..
shraman chasing was the best.
how they remember their childhood days and suman stops from biting shravan's hand ...their realisation...they are not kids any more ...the hesitation .
Shraman scenes were so fresh and unique ...had goosebumps while watching
c.v's πŸ‘
Yes yes yes Ri21 this the best part of today's episode...the way they were chasing and it be came more beautiful when the teens were shown...how even after so many years they haven't changed...there bonding is somewhere deep inside them but they never put it in open...Simply beautiful shot.It gives such a pleasant memories yaar it was as if we were re living it πŸ˜ƒThank you cv's for making it soo much beautiful...abhi aisa hai jab pyar ka ehsaas hoga tab kitne ache scenes denge πŸ˜†.Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dakshaavi

what a beautiful episode..
shraman chasing was the best.
how they remember their childhood days and suman stops from biting shravan's hand ...their realisation...they are not kids any more ...the hesitation .
Shraman scenes were so fresh and unique ...had goosebumps while watching
c.v's πŸ‘

the best shraman scene till date 
Originally posted by pearl100

Yes yes yes Ri21 this the best part of today's episode...the way they were chasing and it be came more beautiful when the teens were shown...how even after so many years they haven't changed...there bonding is somewhere deep inside them but they never put it in open...Simply beautiful shot.It gives such a pleasant memories yaar it was as if we were re living it πŸ˜ƒThank you cv's for making it soo much beautiful...abhi aisa hai jab pyar ka ehsaas hoga tab kitne ache scenes denge πŸ˜†.

teen shraman was icing on the cake
and yes inside they are still the same shravan sumo. they just have grown up. feelings are still the same
Originally posted by spnfan

He no nore thinks.sumo is selfish but I guess he is still afraid of his feelings for her... She can control him the way she wants which is not healthy after a limit... If he gives in and gets hurt again it will be too much for him.. So he is trying his level best to keep his distance from her... 

Nandu looked.so inncoent and clueless when.he said thank me properly... Manan were out of this world... Manik's over hotness and nandu's.over cutness was a deadly combo... He was a tall hot hunk and she was his tiny delicate cute doll...

Yeah he is afraid of getting hurt again.. But I guess he'll not gt hurt this time as Sumo will realize her feelings fo him .. Rememver when Shravan said yes to Urvashi.. Suman was crying.. She felt bad.. 
He is trying best to keep distance ftom her thats why he wanted to go back to london.. But this time destiny wants them together .. He stayed back just fo Sumo n her case.. Like he said usne apne dil ki suni .. And after the case I don't think so he will think of going back cuz during this case Sumo will also fall fo him.. Ee..

MaNan n their height difference though❀️
His cuteness n his hotness fo sure was a deadly combo .. Most adorable couple they were.. He always protects her n treats her like a delicate doll only.. Want to see them together again mayyn
Waise height difference tw ShraMan mein bhi hai cute sa they also look so good 
@Ri21
Ty so much for ur welcome means a lot :-) Nd yup agreed wid u.. My heart flutters jst thinking about the future eeksss
P.S i still dnt knw how to quote *feeling illiterate* :-| hope i will learn that soon
Originally posted by mgfan_2015

@Ri21
Ty so much for ur welcome means a lot :-) Nd yup agreed wid u.. My heart flutters jst thinking about the future eeksss
P.S i still dnt knw how to quote *feeling illiterate* :-| hope i will learn that soon

see the upper right hand side
there is quote option in orange, πŸ˜Š
and call me riya or ri πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ri21

i cannot imagine future. if cvs are giving these amazing scenes now

cvs doing great job each episode is a jhatka for all of us from Shravan's thappar to Chasing scene . mindblowing episodes πŸ‘