Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: faii44

Ohhh yess how can i forgt that.. Manik was shirtless n bend over her n saying 'thank me properly' his eyes on her lips.. That shorts haha seriouslyy .. N when cabir came to call him he covered her infact hugged her.. Damn I miss kyy too! ðŸ˜­
Haha yeah ðŸ˜†

Sumo is completely a comfused soul.. She likes Shravan infact she loves her she has to realised her feelings fo him.. Like when she saw him first time after returning back she closed the door n was like smiling n all.. I mean those thing only happens when we hav feelings fo someone .. 
Her all acts were showing how desperately she was waiting fo him.. 
Shravan .. Ya you are right he is so emotional when it comes to her.. And he thinks Sumo is selfish but eventually they will come closer as he started realizing that she is not the same Sumo ..

He no nore thinks.sumo is selfish but I guess he is still afraid of his feelings for her... She can control him the way she wants which is not healthy after a limit... If he gives in and gets hurt again it will be too much for him.. So he is trying his level best to keep his distance from her... 

Nandu looked.so inncoent and clueless when.he said thank me properly... Manan were out of this world... Manik's over hotness and nandu's.over cutness was a deadly combo... He was a tall hot hunk and she was his tiny delicate cute doll...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahSah

Shravan is going to be such a joru ka ghulam after marriage ðŸ˜† at the end of the day he does what she wants and with all his heart

They are so amazing together and real marriage material ...
 El duje ke vaaste and with time they will learn this 

The fire is burning on both sides 

totally yes. but he ll be very unromantic when he ll be busy with work. jhalak mil gaya kal uskka ðŸ˜†
mgfan_2015 thumbnail
Hey.. Love your review of the Shraman Scene :-) Todays epi was 'Dreamy'.. Loved the FB scenes. They were adorable. I so wish she had bitten him. And as you said the 'Ek duje ke vaste' bg gave so many feels..
P.s This is my first post so i m lil tensed lol.. Tc
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

Wonderful post for a wonderful ShraMan scene.

I loved the scene too. Especially the chasing around and Sumo trying weird codes to crack his password.😆

the best one has to be kharoos ðŸ¤£
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faii44

Haha yeahh .. Hope we get this type of scene in future episodes ðŸ˜†
Shirtless Shravan huff soch k hi kuch ho raha hai Sumo ka kia hoga ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

i cannot imagine future. if cvs are giving these amazing scenes now
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shravu does wholeheartedly whatever he does which includes even his work...
niara12 thumbnail
I can't stop gushing, research the episode again and again
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeonLights

yeah I love how adorable they behave.. I so wish Shravan ne woh heart wala emo dekh liya hota..he would have blushed some more and Sumo would hide her face..then it would have been even more intimate scene 😳
aww thanks!

he somehow guessed it. maybe in future he might ask if shravan tells her why he slapped verma 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cashivi

Loved the show :)

Best part was that there was no unnecessary falling down and cliche scenes.
Sumo beta. Realise kr that you feel for him.. Aag dono taraf lagi hai😳😳😳

seriously coz even we were expecting shayad he ll be in towel
or they might fall on eachother
but cvs kept the track so simple and eye pleasing with so many feels 
and lets c how suman realises she loves him and how shravan accepts this new sumo
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mgfan_2015

Hey.. Love your review of the Shraman Scene :-) Todays epi was 'Dreamy'.. Loved the FB scenes. They were adorable. I so wish she had bitten him. And as you said the 'Ek duje ke vaste' bg gave so many feels..
P.s This is my first post so i m lil tensed lol.. Tc

welcome to the forum
and dont be tensed. we all are bindass in this forum ðŸ˜ƒ
but now i feel glad she didnot bite him now as the things have changed. maybe in future ðŸ˜‰